NRA receives surge in donations.

You can buy them. It is perfectly legal to own a nuke, too. I can own a tank with missiles.
You know, you have said a many of things we cant get, that we actually can. You have been corrected a bunch. Do you EVER learn?
SHADDAP!!! LOL!!!! You try to buy a nuke and the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security will send a bunker buster up your ass!!! :lmao:
I will probably get watched. But i can legally own one.
Please, stop spreading your ignorance and learn from mistakes the first time.
I have to tell my 5 year old that all the time!
First of all, you can't buy one in the US and if you arrive at the border with one, well, it won't end well. Can you imagine Arab-Americans being legally able to possess a nuke in the US? :cuckoo:
Thats because the us govt doesnt sell nuclear weapons, dude.
There is no law prohibiting citizens from owning nukes. It might as well be impossible but it is perfectly legal.
Sorry, but you're wrong. The US doesn't want COUNTRIES possessing nukes, you think they're going to let you Arab-Americans own some? :biggrin:
Not nukes maybe, but tanks and cannons and shit--he's right, apparently. At least when I asked Google the question a lot of sites said yes.

SHADDAP!!! LOL!!!! You try to buy a nuke and the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security will send a bunker buster up your ass!!! :lmao:
First of all, you can't buy one in the US and if you arrive at the border with one, well, it won't end well. Can you imagine Arab-Americans being legally able to possess a nuke in the US? :cuckoo:
There is no law prohibiting citizens from owning nukes. It might as well be impossible but it is perfectly legal.
Sorry, but you're wrong. The US doesn't want COUNTRIES possessing nukes, you think they're going to let you Arab-Americans own some? :biggrin:
Not nukes maybe, but tanks and cannons and shit--he's right, apparently. At least when I asked Google the question a lot of sites said yes.
Can you imagine all the crazies sitting in the bushes near an airport with their AA shoulder fired missiles? lol. People planting mines in parks... Shooting off cruise missiles from the back of their pick-up? ...

You can buy them. It is perfectly legal to own a nuke, too. I can own a tank with missiles.
You know, you have said a many of things we cant get, that we actually can. You have been corrected a bunch. Do you EVER learn?
Pretty sure it's not legal. Weapons of mass destruction, for one thing.
Ok, then. Please find the law that prohibits it.
Good luck, though, considering there isnt one.
There are, however, many regulations it would fall under. Safety, permits, location etc

I clearly stated the actual possession of one is pretty much impossible because the govt owns all fuel for it. Fissile etc
There is NO law prohibiting it.

I clearly stated the actual possession of one is pretty much impossible because the govt owns all fuel for it. Fissile etc
You can't buy one in the US and you aren't allowed to import one. The import thing is actually a law about not bringing in nasty shit... (ok, I don't know the exact law, lol), but I'm sure it covers nukes and other WMDs.

Can you imagine all the crazies sitting in the bushes near an airport with their AA shoulder fired missiles? lol. People planting mines in parks... Shooting off cruise missiles from the back of their pick-up? ...
thYPP0OZJ5.jpg

You can't buy one in the US and you aren't allowed to import one. The import thing is actually a law about not bringing in nasty shit... (ok, I don't know the exact law, lol), but I'm sure it covers nukes and other WMDs.
Thats because nobody sells nuclear weapons in this country dumbass. We have ALREADY covered that.

View attachment 185138
Wrong again, I'm a Libertarian. Better luck next time.

Thats because nobody sells nuclear weapons in this country dumbass. We have ALREADY covered that.
Go and order one at your local gun store where they know you, and report back on what they say. I'm sure it will be good either way. :biggrin:

View attachment 185138
Yeah sure you are. You admitted that AR-15s should be banned, Why?

Go and order one at your local gun store where they know you, and report back on what they say. I'm sure it will be good either way. :biggrin:
retarded-boy.gif

View attachment 185138
Civilians situations don't need this stuff, unless of course if you want to shoot up a school, then it's the perfect weapon.

retarded-boy.gif
Is that you outside trying to come up with a real comeback? :biggrin:

retarded-boy.gif
Is that you trying outside trying to come up with a real comeback? :biggrin:
I dont need a comeback. You are a broken record.

View attachment 185138
Why not? They were banned for 10 years before.....?

View attachment 185138
Civilians situations don't need this stuff, unless of course if you want to shoot up a school, then it's the perfect weapon.
Drug overdoses now kill more Americans than guns
More than 50,000 Americans died from drug overdoses last year — the most ever.
So should we ban all drugs?

View attachment 185138
Why not? They were banned for 10 years before.....?
They were banned for 10 years before.....?
And?

FLASHBACK: CBS Reported Clinton’s ’94 Assault Weapons Ban Didn’t Prevent Columbine
Columbine shooters from using those weapons in the massacre:

“When Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold shot their way into Columbine High School in Colorado a few months ago, one of the guns in their arsenal was a powerful pistol called a TEC-9. That’s one of the guns supposedly outlawed by the assault-weapons ban, passed by Congress and signed by President Clinton back in 1994. So how were they able to get ahold of a banned gun? Well, as we found when we first aired this story in 1995, this ban wasn’t really a ban at all. One gun dealer in Kentucky, Bill Perkins, went so far as to call the law a joke.”
Liberals, are the Joke of the Universe...

thYPP0OZJ5.jpg

View attachment 185138
Drug overdoses now kill more Americans than guns
More than 50,000 Americans died from drug overdoses last year — the most ever.
So should we ban all drugs?
You have no proper comeback so you move the goalposts. Please try again soon.

Thinks hogg!

REPORT: NRA Gets Flooded With Donations After Being Attacked

On Tuesday, a new report revealed that donations to the National Rifle Association's (NRA) political action committee significantly increased in February after they were attacked by the media and far-left activists in the wake of the Parkland shooting.

"The PAC raised a total of $779,063 in February and reported $247,985 in donations in January," an increase of over 300%, The Washington Free Beacon reported.

The massive surge in donations comes after the gun rights group has been viciously attacked by the media and far-left activists like Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has referred to the NRA as "child murderers" on multiple occasions...

View attachment 185127

REPORT: NRA Gets Flooded With Donations After Being Attacked
When I move to Florida this year, I will become a lifetime member of the NRA. Nothing like being a patriot to this country and defending the Constitution from the Commies who want to destroy it 1 amendment at a time.

743LG.jpg
Lifetime member, what's that for you? 4 or 5 more years? :biggrin:

Your 2nd Amendment right has already been infringed with an age limit and all the weapons you are currently not allowed to buy. Where's your outrage for that?
Even if it is 4 or 5 more years, I am all in for the fight against you communist faggots. If it means taking a few of you with me, so be it.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
("There is Only the Fight") refers to an earlier version of Alinsky’s training manual. "In 1946,” she wrote, "Alinsky's first book, Reveille for Radicals, was published."
We know all about your tactics, we are ready and we are waiting...Your move....
Actually, I'm all for the right to bear arms, just not AR-15s and the like.
No wonder you're so fucked up

you hold too many diametrically opposed views in your tiny little brain

Forum List

Back