NRA receives surge in donations.

We are outraged....we just need on more justice on the Supreme Court to make it right...
So that Arab-Americans can buy nukes in the US? :cuckoo:

You're trying that again? No new material so recycling your old troll bait. Sad
You still don't have a proper response to what I said. Very sad.

I am saddened by your determination to cast Arab Americans in the worst possible light and perpetuate the sick stereotype that they are all terrorists. Frankly, there is no proper response for your repulsive attitude toward them and that's why I have stopped taking you seriously enough to give you the courtesy of conversation. Go let the Klan know you're ready to join their ranks and stop trolling us.
So you'd be ok with Arab-Americans owning nukes in the US? Or any one, possibly a guy like in Oklahoma? And you defend their right to own some?

Go bleach your sheets, troll

I am saddened by your determination to cast Arab Americans in the worst possible light and perpetuate the sick stereotype that they are all terrorists. Frankly, there is no proper response for your repulsive attitude toward them and that's why I have stopped taking you seriously enough to give you the courtesy of conversation. Go let the Klan know you're ready to join their ranks and stop trolling us.
So you'd be ok with Arab-Americans owning nukes in the US? Or any one, possibly a guy like in Oklahoma? And you defend their right to own some?

Go bleach your sheets, troll
So that would be a "no"? Got it. :lol:

Maybe if i join the NRA they will help me obtain a surface to air missile

Doubtful. You seem the sort of person that the NRA does not support exercising their 2nd Amendment rights.
What makes you think that?

You don't seem mentally stable.

May I apologize and withdraw all of my comments to you in this thread? It was a case of mistaken identity on my part and you didn't deserve my scorn.

Thinks hogg!

REPORT: NRA Gets Flooded With Donations After Being Attacked

On Tuesday, a new report revealed that donations to the National Rifle Association's (NRA) political action committee significantly increased in February after they were attacked by the media and far-left activists in the wake of the Parkland shooting.

"The PAC raised a total of $779,063 in February and reported $247,985 in donations in January," an increase of over 300%, The Washington Free Beacon reported.

The massive surge in donations comes after the gun rights group has been viciously attacked by the media and far-left activists like Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has referred to the NRA as "child murderers" on multiple occasions...

View attachment 185127

I think that a lot of handgun owners think that the National Rifle Association is only about rifles, but it's not and thus, firearms owners of all types of weapons, should join and/or support the NRA.
The estimated number of private citizens who own firearms is between 85 million and upwards of 100 million. The under 21 crowd aside, that is a lot of voters. After all, it's not just the AR-15 style rifles that are really under threat if the far-left gains control. The left-wing MSM doesn't cite those numbers, so the non-gun owners think that it's just the 4 or 5 million members of the NRA.

Maybe if i join the NRA they will help me obtain a surface to air missile

Doubtful. You seem the sort of person that the NRA does not support exercising their 2nd Amendment rights.

May I apologize and withdraw all of my comments to you in this thread? It was a case of mistaken identity on my part and you didn't deserve my scorn.
No problem!

No problem!

No, while I appreciate your kindness in accepting my apology, I was harsh to you in a way you didn't deserve. So, it is a problem that I didn't read carefully enough. I'll be more careful in the future.

No problem!

No, while I appreciate your kindness in accepting my apology, I was harsh to you in a way you didn't deserve. So, it is a problem that I didn't read carefully enough. I'll be more careful in the future.
I am sure i deserve it from someone though! :D

When I move to Florida this year, I will become a lifetime member of the NRA. Nothing like being a patriot to this country and defending the Constitution from the Commies who want to destroy it 1 amendment at a time.

743LG.jpg
Lifetime member, what's that for you? 4 or 5 more years? :biggrin:

Your 2nd Amendment right has already been infringed with an age limit and all the weapons you are currently not allowed to buy. Where's your outrage for that?

We are outraged....we just need on more justice on the Supreme Court to make it right...

Nothing more sad than your constant trolling here loser. The topic is NRA donations on the rise.

Why should they ban the AR-15? If there are only 2 choices, then it either gets banned or not? My AR-15 has yet to take a life.. Why should it be banned?
You don't need such a weapon, but those things are used in school shootings. So to help children stay alive, are you willing to give yours up? I would, because I'd still have other guns for protection and hunting.
How would giving up my AR-15 help children stay alive? My weapon has yet to kill anyone? Are you under 16 years old?
If high-powered weapons weren't available, less children would be shot at school and maybe the shooter figures "fuck it, I won't kill enough people with a smaller caliber gun".
Do you know the difference in caliber between a .223 and a .22?
I love how blood cultists want to make gun rights all about detaled knowledge of guns and ammo, while trying to restrict women's reproductive Rights while knowing so little....lolol
You mean killing babies, right? The topic is NRA donations on the rise, not the fact that you want to murder babies in the womb.

Thinks hogg!

On Tuesday, a new report revealed that donations to the National Rifle Association's (NRA) political action committee significantly increased in February after they were attacked by the media and far-left activists in the wake of the Parkland shooting.

"The PAC raised a total of $779,063 in February and reported $247,985 in donations in January," an increase of over 300%, The Washington Free Beacon reported.

The massive surge in donations comes after the gun rights group has been viciously attacked by the media and far-left activists like Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has referred to the NRA as "child murderers" on multiple occasions...

View attachment 185127

As I said multiple times...no one profits more from a mass shooting than the NRA and gun manufacturers.....Thanks for confirming.
You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

That means 80% don't.

all of a sudden a democracy isnt so important to the leftists

--LOL

Or the HOGGLETS are going to do f*cking Democracy quite a bit differently than did their old assed parents.
Hoggs mommy is an uber liberal that reportedly worked for the FBI. Don't know if it's true.

Do you need to have a car? Why do you have one?
I'm not allowed to drive a race car on the street. And there's a speed limit. And I wear a seatbelt by law. And my car can't be falling apart... or over crowded... or be drinking in the car... or simply drunk... You want all those laws repealed so it's a free-for-all? No thanks.
That isn't what I said. Nice try. Why do you own a car? Because you need one? No because it is your CHOICE to have one. Otherwise you could ride a bus, use the metro, or other means of public transportation. It is my Choice to have an AR-15 and it has YET to take a life...Are you jealous that I can have one, but you cant?
Actually, where I live, I NEED a car. No public transport... in my small town. You keep failing badly, please try again soon.
Why don't you just walk or ride a bicycle? A small town, you waste money just to putz around. Why do you want to infringe on my right to CHOOSE, what I want to purchase or not. You sure don't act like a libertarian but more like a Fascist..
You're right to choose what you want has already been infringed, as you can't buy an AA missile or a nuke or a cluster bomb or a mine or... So spare me the fake outrage.
And the liberals say i am extreme. I talk about a hunting rifle, and you a flaming liberal talk about nukes and missiles. You are the one showing indignation for people buying what they want to. You are the one who wants to take their right away. Libertarian? My ass, you are a liberal of the Nth degree.

You do understand that even with the gun ban, people ended up dead? Why don't EVIL people follow the law? Why do idiots like you want to take our guns away but not the bad guys?
So with you it's either of only 2 choices, either sell everything or ban everything. There is a middle ground.
Why should they ban the AR-15? If there are only 2 choices, then it either gets banned or not? My AR-15 has yet to take a life.. Why should it be banned?
You don't need such a weapon, but those things are used in school shootings. So to help children stay alive, are you willing to give yours up? I would, because I'd still have other guns for protection and hunting.

Rifles are the least likely to be used in a mass shooting you dumb twit......

The AR-15 civilian rifle is the most common and most popular rifle in the country, so over 8,000,000 people think they need one....

Lawn mowers kill more people each year than mass shooters do and that includes the guys using rifles of any kind...
You're a fool who doesn't care how many school children get shot. We get it. You don't have to keep butting in to show us.
Just as a reminder?
planned-parenthood-slaughters-innocent-babies-would-it-bother-you-if-they-used-guns_zps5e3d5ff9.jpg

Yeah sure you are. You admitted that AR-15s should be banned, Why?
Why not? They were banned for 10 years before.....?
They were banned for 10 years before.....?
And?

FLASHBACK: CBS Reported Clinton’s ’94 Assault Weapons Ban Didn’t Prevent Columbine
Columbine shooters from using those weapons in the massacre:

“When Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold shot their way into Columbine High School in Colorado a few months ago, one of the guns in their arsenal was a powerful pistol called a TEC-9. That’s one of the guns supposedly outlawed by the assault-weapons ban, passed by Congress and signed by President Clinton back in 1994. So how were they able to get ahold of a banned gun? Well, as we found when we first aired this story in 1995, this ban wasn’t really a ban at all. One gun dealer in Kentucky, Bill Perkins, went so far as to call the law a joke.”
Liberals, are the Joke of the Universe...

View attachment 185140
Klarevas examined incidents before, during and after the assault weapons ban when six or more people were shot and killed.

• 1984 to 1994: 19 incidents

• 1994 to 2004 (ban is in effect): 12 incidents

• 2004 to 2014: 34 incidents

That shows a 183 percent increase of incidents in the decade after the ban, compared to the years during the ban.

You are right it did not stop mass shootings....

And Columbine had 30% less deaths, even with TWO people doing the shooting, with no assault weapons....vs the Valentine's Day school massacre....
more of an editorial on society than guns.

No matter how you slice it a fraction of a fraction of a percent of people who can legally get a gun will kill with it.

Mass shootings while great press for liberal control efforts account for only about 1% of all murders

The vast majority of murders, 68%,occur in very small areas in 5 % of all the counties in the country and since those areas tend to historically urban and plagued by crime. We don't care about the murders that occur in them because they are mostly urban youths killing other urban youths.
it's not that people do not care, but it is the reason why any mass shootings in the counties and areas not plagued with gun crimes, stands out and people go bonkers over it....imo.

I disagree.

No one who whines about our murder rate being higher than other countries ever mentions the facts I have given. All they care about is gun control gun bans and the restriction of rights of people who have committed no crimes.

Forum List

Back