NRA receives surge in donations.

Klarevas examined incidents before, during and after the assault weapons ban when six or more people were shot and killed.

• 1984 to 1994: 19 incidents

• 1994 to 2004 (ban is in effect): 12 incidents

• 2004 to 2014: 34 incidents

That shows a 183 percent increase of incidents in the decade after the ban, compared to the years during the ban.

You are right it did not stop mass shootings....

And Columbine had 30% less deaths, even with TWO people doing the shooting, with no assault weapons....vs the Valentine's Day school massacre....
You do understand that even with the gun ban, people ended up dead? Why don't EVIL people follow the law? Why do idiots like you want to take our guns away but not the bad guys?
So with you it's either of only 2 choices, either sell everything or ban everything. There is a middle ground.
Why should they ban the AR-15? If there are only 2 choices, then it either gets banned or not? My AR-15 has yet to take a life.. Why should it be banned?
You don't need such a weapon, but those things are used in school shootings. So to help children stay alive, are you willing to give yours up? I would, because I'd still have other guns for protection and hunting.
How would giving up my AR-15 help children stay alive? My weapon has yet to kill anyone? Are you under 16 years old?
If high-powered weapons weren't available, less children would be shot at school and maybe the shooter figures "fuck it, I won't kill enough people with a smaller caliber gun".

You do understand that even with the gun ban, people ended up dead? Why don't EVIL people follow the law? Why do idiots like you want to take our guns away but not the bad guys?
So with you it's either of only 2 choices, either sell everything or ban everything. There is a middle ground.
Why should they ban the AR-15? If there are only 2 choices, then it either gets banned or not? My AR-15 has yet to take a life.. Why should it be banned?
You don't need such a weapon, but those things are used in school shootings. So to help children stay alive, are you willing to give yours up? I would, because I'd still have other guns for protection and hunting.
Do you need to have a car? Why do you have one?
I'm not allowed to drive a race car on the street. And there's a speed limit. And I wear a seatbelt by law. And my car can't be falling apart... or over crowded... or be drinking in the car... or simply drunk... You want all those laws repealed so it's a free-for-all? No thanks.
Driving is not a right Troll. Guns are.

I'm not allowed to drive a race car on the street. And there's a speed limit. And I wear a seatbelt by law. And my car can't be falling apart... or over crowded... or be drinking in the car... or simply drunk... You want all those laws repealed so it's a free-for-all? No thanks.
That isn't what I said. Nice try. Why do you own a car? Because you need one? No because it is your CHOICE to have one. Otherwise you could ride a bus, use the metro, or other means of public transportation. It is my Choice to have an AR-15 and it has YET to take a life...Are you jealous that I can have one, but you cant?

How would giving up my AR-15 help children stay alive? My weapon has yet to kill anyone? Are you under 16 years old?
If high-powered weapons weren't available, less children would be shot at school and maybe the shooter figures "fuck it, I won't kill enough people with a smaller caliber gun".
Do you know the difference in caliber between a .223 and a .22?

Klarevas examined incidents before, during and after the assault weapons ban when six or more people were shot and killed.

That shows a 183 percent increase of incidents in the decade after the ban, compared to the years during the ban.

And Columbine had 30% less deaths, even with TWO people doing the shooting, with no assault weapons....vs the Valentine's Day school massacre....
I posted this before. Please answer?

Which gun should be banned below?

Which gun should be banned below?

I guess you wont answer the question about which weapon you would ban?

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, NRA donations pouring in.

the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it. I think this was passed in the new funding package.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

Every time these fascist loving fools start this crap, NRA memberships and donations sky rocket! Keep it up Regressives!

Yeah sure you are. You admitted that AR-15s should be banned, Why?
Why not? They were banned for 10 years before.....?
They were banned for 10 years before.....?
And?

FLASHBACK: CBS Reported Clinton’s ’94 Assault Weapons Ban Didn’t Prevent Columbine
Columbine shooters from using those weapons in the massacre:

“When Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold shot their way into Columbine High School in Colorado a few months ago, one of the guns in their arsenal was a powerful pistol called a TEC-9. That’s one of the guns supposedly outlawed by the assault-weapons ban, passed by Congress and signed by President Clinton back in 1994. So how were they able to get ahold of a banned gun? Well, as we found when we first aired this story in 1995, this ban wasn’t really a ban at all. One gun dealer in Kentucky, Bill Perkins, went so far as to call the law a joke.”
Liberals, are the Joke of the Universe...

View attachment 185140

not if you're a libertarian there isn't

who are you to tell other people what they need?

you don't have a constitutional right to drive a car

FYI a 5.56 or .223 is one of the smallest caliber rifles on the market

If you knew anything about guns you would know that

FYI a 5.56 or .223 is one of the smallest caliber rifles on the market

If you knew anything about guns you would know that
That was why I asked him the difference between the 2. When you ask a liberal about weapons, they don't seem to know much, other than what the liberal lapdog media wants them to think.

Driving is not a right Troll. Guns are.
Your guns rights are limited, as are car rules.

Thinks hogg!

REPORT: NRA Gets Flooded With Donations After Being Attacked

On Tuesday, a new report revealed that donations to the National Rifle Association's (NRA) political action committee significantly increased in February after they were attacked by the media and far-left activists in the wake of the Parkland shooting.

"The PAC raised a total of $779,063 in February and reported $247,985 in donations in January," an increase of over 300%, The Washington Free Beacon reported.

The massive surge in donations comes after the gun rights group has been viciously attacked by the media and far-left activists like Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has referred to the NRA as "child murderers" on multiple occasions...

View attachment 185127

at this point if you are donating to the NRA

make sure to donate it to their PAC
Why not cut out the middle man and just donate directly to your senator or congressman?

because they want the NRA to hold their congress members hostage.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
That isn't what I said. Nice try. Why do you own a car? Because you need one? No because it is your CHOICE to have one. Otherwise you could ride a bus, use the metro, or other means of public transportation. It is my Choice to have an AR-15 and it has YET to take a life...Are you jealous that I can have one, but you cant?
Actually, where I live, I NEED a car. No public transport... in my small town. You keep failing badly, please try again soon.

These filthy trolls attack every topic and play their games.

I'm sure you'll find something else to murder with.

Actually, where I live, I NEED a car. No public transport... in my small town. You keep failing badly, please try again soon.
Why don't you just walk or ride a bicycle? A small town, you waste money just to putz around. Why do you want to infringe on my right to CHOOSE, what I want to purchase or not. You sure don't act like a libertarian but more like a Fascist..

Thinks hogg!

On Tuesday, a new report revealed that donations to the National Rifle Association's (NRA) political action committee significantly increased in February after they were attacked by the media and far-left activists in the wake of the Parkland shooting.

"The PAC raised a total of $779,063 in February and reported $247,985 in donations in January," an increase of over 300%, The Washington Free Beacon reported.

The massive surge in donations comes after the gun rights group has been viciously attacked by the media and far-left activists like Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has referred to the NRA as "child murderers" on multiple occasions...

View attachment 185127

When I move to Florida this year, I will become a lifetime member of the NRA. Nothing like being a patriot to this country and defending the Constitution from the Commies who want to destroy it 1 amendment at a time.

743LG.jpg
Lifetime member, what's that for you? 4 or 5 more years? :biggrin:

Your 2nd Amendment right has already been infringed with an age limit and all the weapons you are currently not allowed to buy. Where's your outrage for that?

We are outraged....we just need on more justice on the Supreme Court to make it right...

Forum List

Back