Nuclear War Placing Bets

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
So, in the event of WWIII and with that Nuclear War who will make the first strike?

Will America hit Russia first or will Russia hit America first?

In any event, Matthew will be happy with Nuclear War because at least it's better than watching science be cut.

Poor Matthew :itsok: :smiliehug:

Nuclear War Tomorrow?

Oh we'll go first, count on it. Actually, aren't we the only ones who have?

Not sure which way it ill go. Either Trump will stupidly launch an attack, or he will be such an ass, till Russia thinks they will have to launch an attack. Either way, that orange fool would be responsible.

It will either be Russia China nk us or Israel. I bet 10000k bucks

Not sure which way it ill go. Either Trump will stupidly launch an attack, or he will be such an ass, till Russia thinks they will have to launch an attack. Either way, that orange fool would be responsible.

upload_2017-4-12_17-15-48.jpeg

So, in the event of WWIII and with that Nuclear War who will make the first strike?

In any event, Matthew will be happy with Nuclear War because at least it's better than watching science be cut.

Nuclear War Tomorrow?
The US has demonstrated quite clearly that they will make a nuclear first strike. However, we did not have to worry about a counter strike with Japan. Today, when hundreds of ICBMs can be in air in a matter of minutes, who pushes the button first may be just academic.

Idiotic OP.
No sign of a developing nuclear war. In the remote chance there was one it wouldn't be between the US and Russia.
The real danger is from chemical and biologic WMDs delivered by terrorists.
A lot of folks here would have died of terminal hysteria had they tried to live during the '50s &'60s. They are good for a laugh though.

Idiotic OP.
No sign of a developing nuclear war. In the remote chance there was one it wouldn't be between the US and Russia.
A lot of folks here would have died of terminal hysteria had they tried to live during the '50s &'60s. They are good for a laugh though.

It's not me that's idiotic, it's not my fault that you can't comprehend that the OP is about all the hysteria "The Sky is Falling"

Do I think there will be a Nuclear War? No, because nobody is that insane that they're going to push the button.

"The real danger is from chemical and biologic WMDs delivered by terrorists."

Yes but nobody wants to discuss that, there is next to no discussion of this very probable situation.

No one will launch a nuke, not matter what the simpletons here lie about.

-------------------------------------- and depending on where you live you might get to see the fireworks Bulldog !!

Idiotic OP.

It's not me that's idiotic, it's not my fault that you can't comprehend that the OP is about all the hysteria "The Sky is Falling"

Do I think there will be a Nuclear War? No, because nobody is that insane that they're going to push the button.

"The real danger is from chemical and biologic WMDs delivered by terrorists."

Yes but nobody wants to discuss that, there is next to no discussion of this very probable situation.
-------------------------------------- start a thread Lucy .

Nuclear War Tomorrow?
This is not a joke. A war between US and Russia, will probably end all life on planet earth. These war-mongering, right-wing pricks, need to shut their god-damn mouths!

I swear to God, as soon as I hear their missiles have launched, I figure I got about 15 minutes to go out and find the first neocon I run into and beat his fucking ass! That will be my last act on planet earth before I become vapor.

There will be no nukes, though I do expect the US to pre-emptively strike NK and launch an operation to capture Assad and bring him to the US for war crimes.

No one will launch a nuke, not matter what the simpletons here lie about.

I think though that Kim Jong-Un would if he is allowed to get the capability. Considering North Korea is all but closed to Outside Civilisation, nobody can be certain exactly what North Korea has either already developed and/or partially developed.

So because of this uncertain situation, I would say the greater danger would be North Korea.

Nuclear War Tomorrow?
This is not a joke. A war between US and Russia, will probably end all life on planet earth. These war-mongering, right-wing pricks, need to shut their god-damn mouths!

I swear to God, as soon as I hear their missiles have launched, I figure I got about 15 minutes to go out and find the first neocon I run into and beat his fucking ass! That will be my last act on planet earth before I become vapor.

"These war-mongering, right-wing pricks, need to shut their god-damn mouths!"

It's also warmongering on the Left....there are an equal amount of Leftist warmongers as there are on the Right.

Not going to happen.

Russia knows Trump will annihilate them. They know Trump isn't the pussy Obama was.

Forum List

Back