Nuclear war with China or Russia 'a possibility' says US Navy admiral

Crazy war mongers have been saying this for decades.

Crazy war mongers have been saying this for decades.
It's not just warmongers who worry about the possibility of a nuclear exchange..all major nations have plans to use nukes..if and when.
What would be the point otherwise?

I'd be more inclined to bet on India/Pakistan trading nuclear shots.

Another meathead speaketh. Put your hand over your left breast(nowhere near the heart) and then salute some Bangladesh synthetic psycho-fabric. Good boy !
Now. Recite after me. " I pledge allegiance to the recycled tampons of the........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

More likely though is a nuclear exchange between India-China and possibly drawing Pakistan in.

Of course, Traitor Joe©™ just caved without any benefit to allowing the START Treaty with Putin's Russia to go another five years. As I say, he just gave that benefit to Putin whereas Trump was attempting to negotiate a much better deal. Putin held off on a new deal until after the 2020 election. Putin got what he wanted.

2021 has be do something to outdo 2020...

Well a nuclear war can ruin your entire day.

1612391561358.jpeg

The peace sign, inside of the circle, is actually an overlay of the 'N' and the 'R' letters using semaphore flags. I think it means "No Radiation".

For as many nuclear super power nations, that have mastered 1940's technology, that we have, everyone's read about Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

That's why none have been used since.

The peace sign, inside of the circle, is actually an overlay of the 'N' and the 'R' letters using semaphore flags. I think it means "No Radiation".

For as many nuclear super power nations, that have mastered 1940's technology, that we have, everyone's read about Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

That's why none have been used since.

The modern peace sign was designed by Gerald Holtom for the British Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament in 1958. The vertical line in the center represents the flag semaphore signal for the letter D, and the downward lines on either side represent the semaphore signal for the letter N. “N” and “D”, for nuclear disarmament, enclosed in a circle.

The admiral who heads the US Strategic Command — which is responsible for nuclear deterrence — is calling on the nation’s military and civilian leaders to seek new ways to face threats by Russia and China, including the “real possibility” of nuclear conflict.

He expressed his alarm at a spike in “cyberattacks and threats in space” by Russia and China, as well as their investment in advanced weapons, including nukes.

US admiral warns of ‘real possibility’ of nuclear war with Russia, China

The admiral who heads the US Strategic Command — which is responsible for nuclear deterrence — is calling on the nation’s military and civilian leaders to seek new ways to face threats by Russia and China, including the “real possibility” of nuclear conflict.

He expressed his alarm at a spike in “cyberattacks and threats in space” by Russia and China, as well as their investment in advanced weapons, including nukes.

The red Commie Chinese may make big moves in Tiawan in the South CHina Sea.

The red Commie Chinese may make big moves in Tiawan in the South CHina Sea.

Taiwan is a cool place too. They love Americans. I spent a month there in 1984.

2 weeks here.

1 week here.

taipei_taiwan_the_grand_hotel.jpg

Last edited:
Should we assume it will be U.S. and China against Russia, then?

Let's not forget the regime that was installed to lead us, after all.

Forum List

Back