Number of Americans living paycheck to paycheck jumps 7 percent, report shows

Yea. Trump really fixed the economy in 2020 with record unemployment, record recession, record deficits, record social stimulus payments. Die on that hill smart guy.

All caused by your brethren in China. But we know you're a leftist so it's inherent that you constantly lie.

I am sorry you hate the way Western societies exist, centuries of evidence is available to show how societies have valued those that have children to help the nation.
I am sorry you think it is better to give handouts to capable adults in their prime working years than for them to work, contribute to society, and support themselves and their children.

I am sorry you hate what American values used to be and prefer people to be leeches on the dole.

I am sorry you think it is better to give handouts to capable adults in their prime working years than for them to work, contribute to society, and support themselves and their children.

I am sorry you hate what American values used to be and prefer people to be leeches on the dole.
We have been doing what all countries have been doing after WWII to establish thriving populations for a killer future war. Ancient Rome did the same.

Your pizza is where you make it, capitalist don't want you to spend less which is why they raised prices.
They raised prices because their costs went up due to inflation. They didn’t “want” to do it. They had to do it. Learn basic economics and finance. You frequently sound ignorant on this board.

We have been doing what all countries have been doing after WWII to establish thriving populations for a killer future war. Ancient Rome did the same.
Russia’s and China’s populations have declined. Hmmmm….wonder why that happened. There goes another stupid theory of yours.

They raised prices because their costs went up due to inflation. They didn’t “want” to do it. They had to do it. Learn basic economics and finance. You frequently sound ignorant on this board.
They "had" to do it and thus are making record profits cause they "had" to do it.

COVID

You knew that and trolled anyway lol
He was using 2020 as some high point in consumer stability. I was pointing out that isn’t a good year to use. We are saying the same thing. You’re looking for a reason to troll. But what would one expect from:

C3D3B697-AA6D-46E8-86CC-6EBE185752EC.jpeg

Forum List

Back