Number of Covid Deaths in the United States

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Under age 25: 151

just thought everyone should know

coronavirus-covid-mortality-us-by-age.png

As of? What study/site are you citing for this number?

EDIT - Sorry, hit the Post before I was done.

This is from June of this year so the numbers are lower than the 151 cited by the OP but it seems to support the claim.
Coronavirus: COVID Deaths in U.S. by Age, Race

Heard these figures on Ben Shapiro this evening. Of course I believe him, hes Ben Shapiro! But I looked it up for myself, and it's true.

We are attacking this disease the way the TSA approaches terrorism on airplanes. Focus on 2 year old children and 85 year old white grandmas so as not to appear RACIST!

If we're able to save even ONE life. . .

Wouldn't starving everybody else be worth it?
Probably the dumbest Liberal outcry ever.
Definitely one of my favorites to satirize.
I'm gonna borrow that. It describes their approach perfectly.
You should borrow that phase... just to be clear though who should we be focusing on thy we aren’t already?

This is from June of this year so the numbers are lower than the 151 cited by the OP but it seems to support the claim.

Maybe. But it's ultimately TBD. There have been several preliminary studies that suggest that children under the age of 10 can carry the virus in their nasal passages in bigger loads to pass on to more susceptible people (even though they may not get sick) while children 10 and over acquire and transmit the virus in the same manner as adults do. Until the dust settles, we may not know what the younger children's virus characteristics are.

Under age 25: 151

just thought everyone should know

coronavirus-covid-mortality-us-by-age.png
And I bet you those kids had some other very serious conditions.

To put it in perspective, usually about 50 kids die everyday in auto accidents.
Yep. Knowing how they attribute covid deaths, you know the actual figures are even lower -- much lower
When you take into account serology tests that show millions more have had the virus already and never got a “positive test”, the mortality rates are even lower. Much, much lower.

Maybe. But it's ultimately TBD. There have been several preliminary studies that suggest that children under the age of 10 can carry the virus in their nasal passages in bigger loads to pass on to more susceptible people (even though they may not get sick) while children 10 and over acquire and transmit the virus in the same manner as adults do. Until the dust settles, we may not know what the younger children's virus characteristics are.
Pretty much all this is TBD lots of studies out there more than a few that contradict each other.

Pretty much all this is TBD lots of studies out there more than a few that contradict each other.
TBD...........means I can't answer the question without fucking up the Narrative of FEAR.

Preliminary studies LoL. Yeah I'm sure there are thousands of "preliminary" studies trying push a shutdown narrative or dismiss a drug that could reduce the death count.

Forum List

Back