Numbers are out: DeSantis crushed Disney

New York [Republican] Assemblyman Chris Ortloff, a major figure in the 1980 Olympics, was released from prison after being convicted of trying to meet 11 and 12 year old sisters in a motel room.

northcountrypublicradio.org/news/s...

Alaska’s former acting attorney general [Republican] appears in court on charges of sexual abuse of a minor.​

Alaska’s former acting attorney general appeared in an Anchorage courtroom Thursday for a hearing on three felony sexual abuse of a minor charges, accusations that prompted his resignation two years ago.
Clyde “Ed” Sniffen, 59 — who served as acting attorney general for roughly five months, from August 2020 to January 2021 — is accused of having sex with a 17-year-old girl he coached on an Anchorage high school mock trial team in 1991.
At an evidentiary hearing Thursday, Sniffen sat at the defense table on the third floor of the Nesbett Courthouse, watching as two detectives and Nikki White, the woman who came forward publicly in 2021 with the abuse allegations, answered questions about the case.
Sniffen had been selected by Gov. Mike Dunleavy to serve as attorney general permanently but abruptly resigned at the end of January 2021 as the Anchorage Daily News and ProPublica were preparing an article detailing allegations of sexual misconduct with the 17-year-old girl that had unfolded three decades earlier.
White came forward with the allegations after hearing that Sniffen was expected to permanently remain the state’s top prosecutor. She said Sniffen was a coach of the West Anchorage High School mock trial competition team while she was a student there in 1991. He was 27 at the time.
Her relationship with Sniffen became sexual during a trip to New Orleans for a mock trial competition when she was 17, White has said. The sexual relationship continued for several years after they returned to Anchorage, she told reporters.
During Thursday’s hearing, Anchorage Superior Court Judge Erin Marston listened as Sniffen’s attorney, Jeffrey Robinson, and special prosecutor Gregg Olson questioned White and the two detectives involved in the case, one back in the 1990s and the other more recently.

----
View attachment 755572

~~~~~~
Seventeen years old sounds a lot different than two 9 year old adopted boys that they groomed and pimped out.

I guess anything that goes against your god = perverts. It doesn't matter if gays fall in real love with their partner and don't do anything like you accuse them of. It is really sad that you have to be so mean to people that do nothing to you.
If they are over 18 they can do as they please. But grooming kids is wrong.

Let’s review the timeline:

1. The left invents a nonexistent “don’t say gay bill”
2. Disney and ESPN support it and denounce DeSantis
3. The left lies about the bill and attempts to paint DeSantis as homophobic and transphobic, despite the bill being about not teaching 1st-3rd graders about sexual issues.
4. The leftist MSM trumpet the slander across most TV and internet media, defending the right of leftists to teach 1st-3rd graders about sexual issues.
5. DeSantis wins reelection in Florida at the highest rate in GOP history by 19 points
6. The Disney CEO who opposed Desantis and attacked him over the “don’t say gay” bill got fired

New CEO Bob Iger Announced:
- 7000 employees will be laid off
- Disney will Cut costs by 5.5 billion
- Disney has lost 9 billion in streaming on Disney+ and ESPN+

Wow, DeSantis absolutely crushed the woke here.

DeSantis is a piece of shit! Fuck that scumbag! He's a major, homophobic asshole!

Do you have solid evidence for this god? If you don't then why exactly does such a god need to have any say over what is good or bad within our society?

I am a lesbian so I find what you're saying very inaccurate and said out of pure meanness. It is a sexual choice that one should be able to make.
Your an adult, you can choose what you want to be. But God does say homosexuality is a sin. If you don't believe in him, that's your problem on judgement day.

Those studies assume nothing in the tax code changes to account for the additional services the state has to provide which is silly.

Why is it silly? Have you seen any recommend changes to the tax code to cover the cost they will be taking on?

Not accepting and bringing to light the schools and kids institutions that allow or promote horrible permanent actions before they can consent…

Basically, these impressionable confused kids are being sacrificed at the altar of the woke left by immature, selfish, predatory adults who have major complexes and want to appear compassionate to make themselves feel better. There’s no way to justify grooming a child into mutilating their genitals or being encouraged to chemically castrate themselves permanently. It’s disgusting, and no diversions from The left towards “you guys are just a bunch meanies” statements can stop people like DeSantis exposing this immorality
Remarkably, other than asserting it there is no way of demonstrating that it is happening at all...

Golfing Gator Still waiting for your links, sport.

How about this one....looks like they are not even going to do away with the special tax district...

Legislation introduced on Monday by Republicans in Florida’s Legislature would reshape the leadership structure and change the name of Disney’s Reedy Creek Improvement District. But under the bill, Disney would retain almost all of its exemptions from a host of regulations, taxes and fees in addition to powers allowing it to act much like its own government, including the issuance of bonds.

Why is it silly? Have you seen any recommend changes to the tax code to cover the cost they will be taking on?
I don't live in Florida so no. I assume that since Florida collects much of it's taxes via property tax that they will get substantial revenue taxing the Disney properties with that. But to the point even if it ends up costing Florida more why anyone would be upset that the Government is going to stop giving a huge, wildly profitable mega corporation special treatment is beyond me.

Bullshit! His response to covid killed millions.

No, dude, that is bullshit. I suggest you do some research on your little hero, fau chi, and how his directives led to the needless deaths of at least 100,000 AIDS patients. NO doctor here on the west coast, and especially in the SF Bay Area, would piss on the little shit if he were on fire.

They ALL despise him.

How about this one....looks like they are not even going to do away with the special tax district...

Legislation introduced on Monday by Republicans in Florida’s Legislature would reshape the leadership structure and change the name of Disney’s Reedy Creek Improvement District. But under the bill, Disney would retain almost all of its exemptions from a host of regulations, taxes and fees in addition to powers allowing it to act much like its own government, including the issuance of bonds.

I asked for a link to a study that shows this will be terrible for Florida.

I don't live in Florida so no. I assume that since Florida collects much of it's taxes via property tax that they will get substantial revenue taxing the Disney properties with that. But to the point even if it ends up costing Florida more why anyone would be upset that the Government is going to stop giving a huge, wildly profitable mega corporation special treatment is beyond me.

It is not really special treatment, there are many companies in Florida that have the same arrangement. More than 1900 of them in fact.

Forum List

Back