Numbers are out: DeSantis crushed Disney

Bullshit.

The numbers say there are less than a million gay children in all of the United States

BULLSHIT

They bring home who I say they can bring home, and no one else.

WTF is the matter with you asinine libtards? These are CHILDREN, you dumb twit. I am responsible for them, legally, morally, financially, in every way that matters. If they get groomed it's MY fault. That's a good enough reason not to let it happen.
The fact that two groomer defending morons thought your post “funny” shows just how deranged these people are. They’re the type that think they can tell your children all about perverted things that you don’t want them exposed to. Luckily, a lot more parents have realized what’s going on and are pushing back against these people.

How about this one....looks like they are not even going to do away with the special tax district...

Legislation introduced on Monday by Republicans in Florida’s Legislature would reshape the leadership structure and change the name of Disney’s Reedy Creek Improvement District. But under the bill, Disney would retain almost all of its exemptions from a host of regulations, taxes and fees in addition to powers allowing it to act much like its own government, including the issuance of bonds.
DeSantis will appoint Reedy Creeks board of Directors that Disney will have to go though now. They don’t get to appoint their own board members.

RWDtx79.jpg

DeSantis will appoint Reedy Creeks board of Directors that Disney will have to go though now. They don’t get to appoint their own board members.

But the Special Tax district stays. The one thing that was supposed to be soooooo very bad is staying

Let’s review the timeline:

1. The left invents a nonexistent “don’t say gay bill”
2. Disney and ESPN support it and denounce DeSantis
3. The left lies about the bill and attempts to paint DeSantis as homophobic and transphobic, despite the bill being about not teaching 1st-3rd graders about sexual issues.
4. The leftist MSM trumpet the slander across most TV and internet media, defending the right of leftists to teach 1st-3rd graders about sexual issues.
5. DeSantis wins reelection in Florida at the highest rate in GOP history by 19 points
6. The Disney CEO who opposed Desantis and attacked him over the “don’t say gay” bill got fired

New CEO Bob Iger Announced:
- 7000 employees will be laid off
- Disney will Cut costs by 5.5 billion
- Disney has lost 9 billion in streaming on Disney+ and ESPN+

Wow, DeSantis absolutely crushed the woke here.

And DeSantis will crush Trump
Disney will crush Trump.

Those are 1900 plus companies that have the same arrangement that Disney does
Disney’s arrangement is that they control and essentially act as a governing entity. There are 1900 companies who control large individual swaths of Florida? Reedy Creek is 40 square miles that Disney acts as the county government for. Youre saying there are 1900 other companies in Florida who run little fiefdoms of their own like Disney?

Disney’s arrangement is that they control and essentially act as a governing entity. There are 1900 companies who control large individual swaths of Florida? Reedy Creek is 40 square miles that Disney acts as the county government for. Youre saying there are 1900 other companies in Florida who run little fiefdoms of their own like Disney?

They have the same arrangement that Disney does. They may not be as big and control as much as Disney does, but they could if they wanted to. I gave you the link, did you even look at it?

Just read 1 in every 50 jobs held in Florida is due to Disney World being there....

That seems like a lot!!!!????

But when you figure food suppliers, and restaurants, and hotels, waitors, waitresses, airport jobs, shops and stores, and mall employees nearby, other entertainment brought in to the region with MGM etc..... AND all the Disney direct employees,

I suppose it's possible?

Just read 1 in every 50 jobs held in Florida is due to Disney World being there....

That seems like a lot!!!!????

But when you figure food suppliers, and restaurants, and hotels, waitors, waitresses, airport jobs, shops and stores, and mall employees nearby, other entertainment brought in to the region with MGM etc..... AND all the Disney direct employees,

I suppose it's possible?

I would have expected it to be higher.

There is a reason that DeSantis did not go through with most of what he said he was going to do

And now Reedy Creek is ran by a board of directors assigned by DeSantis. Disney can’t just arbitrarily build or change anything with out going thru the new board of directors any longer.

They have the same arrangement that Disney does. They may not be as big and control as much as Disney does, but they could if they wanted to. I gave you the link, did you even look at it?
Yeah and they aren’t the same.

The first one on the list is a law library.

Forum List

Back