Numbers are out: DeSantis crushed Disney

I guess anything that goes against your god = perverts. It doesn't matter if gays fall in real love with their partner and don't do anything like you accuse them of. It is really sad that you have to be so mean to people that do nothing to you.

I am far left, progressive, libera, but I disagree.
People do not grow sexual preferences and proclivities until puberty.
Which is from 11 to 15 years of age.
So then it is wrong teach the details of sex before then, since all that will do is confuse them, since they do not have a sex drive yet.
It can be done, but has to be done carefully, and therefore should likely be done at the home, not the impersonal school.

Simply because there's nothing wrong with being gay or LGBT in general...Sure, you're ok to be heterosexual but that is a choice everyone has a right to make. Why isn't it ok?

While a persons can be gay or LGBT in general, it is NOT optimal or what one could consider "normal" for ANY species.
It is biologically dysfunctional, and could be caused by a dozen different things gone wrong, but clearly is not good for the species.

And NO, it is not, should not, and can not really be a "choice".
It can happen, but it is never the preferred result in terms of biology of the species.
It is does happen, it should NOT ever be by "choice", but simply something biological that went wrong.

Actually, I think heterosexual is Gods choice.
At least that's what the Bible says.

Some think being homosexual is a punishment. That it's a statistically rare condition that is vastly minority and seems to always require a painful and enduring struggle to overcome psychological issues. It is often remarked that gay people always seem to be a bit.....off in some way mentally or otherwise.

I agree that homosexuality is a "rare condition", but it can't be blamed on the individual.
There are lots of causes, ranging from over population to pesticides in the food chain.
And there is nothing that can be done about it after the fact, so we have to learn how to be more tolerant.

Do you have solid evidence for this god? If you don't then why exactly does such a god need to have any say over what is good or bad within our society?

I am a lesbian so I find what you're saying very inaccurate and said out of pure meanness. It is a sexual choice that one should be able to make.

Usually what people are attributing to "God" is really just evolution.
And while heterosexuality obviously can be explained by what works with evolution, it is hard to see the point of homosexuality?
The most common explanations are things like over population, pesticides, etc.
So it really can not be a "sexual choice".
If one can be straight, and that is better for the species, then one should be straight.
But what you should be saying is that if something went wrong, like the DNA was damaged by pesticides, and the person develops as gay, then it is NOT a choice but simply what the DNA ends up being.
In which then it is still bad for the species, but is the reality for the individual.
Then it is not a "choice", but simply what one is born with.
Then there should be nothing wrong with it.
It is only wrong if that is not dictated by DNA, and is a choice.
Then it would be deliberately going against what is good for the species.

Without evidence I could state that an alien from planet shitsaw believes homosexuality is his choice!

If homosexuality were somehow selected for by evolution of that species on that planet, then it is what right for them, but still not a "choice".
Individuals in general do not get any say in what evolution has selected for in their DNA.

Remarkably, other than asserting it there is no way of demonstrating that it is happening at all...
Are you denying that people under 18 are getting trans surgeries or infertile inducing hormone treatments??

Are you denying schools have been busted hiding the changed gender identity/pronouns they promote from the parents of the child??

And my favorite… you claim it’s not happening (it is).. but if it’s not happening, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Remember, if you say teaching kids about sexual identity, getting surgeries that cause permanent damage, and embracing suicide/depression-inducing gender identity changes.. if that’s all bad.. you’re a homophobic, transphobic bigot

Are you denying that people under 18 are getting trans surgeries or infertile inducing hormone treatments??

Are you denying schools have been busted hiding the changed gender identity/pronouns they promote from the parents of the child??

And my favorite… you claim it’s not happening (it is).. but if it’s not happening, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Remember, if you say teaching kids about sexual identity, getting surgeries that cause permanent damage, and embracing suicide/depression-inducing gender identity changes.. if that’s all bad.. you’re a homophobic, transphobic bigot
FYI There are over 319000 teachers in Calif, so far, only ONE has accused the school district for letting her go, due to it.... And she never spoke to or held back this info on a child to a parent, so I'm not certain this was the reason of why she was not rehired after her medical leave of absence, but it could be?

When she brings suit, we will find out......

Here's you're problem I actually read through a few of the things in link so...

So, you know they are all special tax districts....the status they pretended they wanted to take away from Disney but now have said they will not

Forum List

Back