Nunes about to be KO'ed.....

I asked you several questions, and you as typical leftist shill skipped all of them.

If you could learn to write in better English......maybe you'd get a fucking answer.

Along with the orange idiot, you "think" that us democrats are here to jump to your moronic wishes?

i feel bad for my country and for the honorable men and women who are currently being disparaged in defense of a charlatan.

Since when do we publicly parse justification of warrants approved by the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court..?

Since when do we allow an Obama-appointed Swamp Rat judge be part of a conspiracy to attack our democracy by trying to overturn an election? :mad:

no one is seeking to overturn the election, you fucking dimwit.

well known foreign spies attacked our democracy and the FBI is just doing their JOB trying to get to the bottom of the tangled web that enabled it, but for some reason mr trump and his associates keep lying and obstructing justice.

you know nothing about the FISC judge you so flippantly disparage, or the nature of the intelligence they are privy to...

judges qualify to become federal judges because they've proven themselves to have sound and impartial judgement...

that's why dumbos like you or the average partisan halfwit could never ever ever qualify to be such a judge.

these types of classified warrants aren't meant to be publicly parsed as political propaganda designed to undermine an investigation, or the integrity of an entire investigative agency, or the legitimacy of our entire country's system of justice.

trump and the trumptard trumpettes have no problem blindly demonizing U.S. agents and agencies who seek to defend our democracy from attacks by foreign agents and agencies, and oddly, they have expressed zero interest or concern for the verifiable fact that foreign agents and agencies have and will continue to attack our democracy...

"America First"? pffft

Last edited:
the investigation wasn't aimed at trump, it was aimed at proven foreign spies.

we live by rule of law in the USA...you'd think mister big brain would understand there's a certain protocol to our legal systems of checks and balances...a methodical legal process for federal agencies to plod through in an earnest quest for truth and justice in defense of our country.

but no, no no, mr trump thought WINNING meant he'd get to be dictator-in-chief and partisan apologists have been knee-jerk excusing HIS abuse of power as he blindly demonizes and disparages U.S. judges, agents and agencies merely trying to do their jobs.

oddly, mr trump never demonstrated any interest in seeking justice. :eusa_think:

At 6:35 A.M. on Monday, a few hours before the House Intelligence Committee convened its first public hearing on Russian involvement in the U.S. election, President Donald J. Trump asserted “This story is FAKE NEWS and everyone knows it!” he tweeted.

:eusa_think:

The Trump Campaign Has Been Under Investigation Since July

The Trump doctrine is emerging, have no doctrine, and they can not follow you

So We Find Out FBI Has Been Investigating Trump Since July

Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

"The Russian active measures campaign may have begun as early as 2015
, when Russian intelligence services launched a series of spear fishing attacks designed to penetrate the computers of a broad array of Washington based Democratic and Republican party organizations, think tanks and other entities. This continued at least through the winter of 2016.

While at first the hacking may have been intended solely for the collection of foreign intelligence. In mid-2016 the Russians weapon eyes the stolen data and used platforms established by the Intel services, such as D.C. leaks in existing third-party channels like WikiLeaks to dump the documents. The stolen documents were almost uniformly damaging to the candidate Putin despised, Hillary Clinton. And by forcing her campaign to constantly respond to the daily drip of disclosures, the releases greatly benefited Donald Trump's campaign.

None of these facts is seriously in question. And they're reflected in the consensus conclusion of our intelligence agencies.

We will never know whether the Russian intervention was determinative in such a close election. Indeed, it is unknowable in a campaign to which so many small changes could have dictated a different result. More importantly, and for the purposes of our investigation, it simply does not matter.

What does matter is this, the Russians successfully meddled in our democracy and our intelligence agencies have concluded they will do so again. Ours is not the first democracy to be attacked by the Russians in this way. Russian intelligence has been simile interfering in the internal and political affairs of our European and other allies for decades.

SCHIFF: What is striking here is the degree to which the Russians were willing to undertake such an audacious and risky action against the most powerful nation on Earth. That ought to be a warning to us that if we thought that the Russians would not dare to so blatantly interfere in our affairs, we were wrong.

And if we do not do our very best to understand how the Russians accomplished this unprecedented attack on our democracy and what we need to do to protect ourselves in the future, we will only have ourselves to blame.

We know a lot about the Russian operation, about the way they amplified the damage their hacking and dumping of stolen documents was causing through the use of slick propaganda like R.T., the Kremlin's media arm. But there is a lot we don't know.

Most important, we do not yet know whether the Russians have the help of U.S. citizens including people associated with the Trump campaign. Many of the Trump's campaign personnel, including the president himself, have ties to Russia and Russian interests. This is of course no crime. On the other hand, if the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it aided or abetted the Russians, it would not only be a serious crime, it would also represent one of the most shocking betrayals of democracy in history."

Last edited:
GUESS WHO started off that ^ FBI hearing with the following statement!

come on now, take a wild GUESS! :eusa_clap:

The Putin regime has a long history of aggressive actions against other countries, including the outright invasion of two of its neighbors in recent years, as well as its brutal military action in Syria to defend the Assad regime. But it's hostile acts take many forms, aside from direct military assaults.

For example, the Kremlin is waging an international disinformation campaign through the RT propaganda network which traffics in anti-American conspiracy theories that rivaled the extravagant untruths of Soviet era Pravda (ph). Russia also has a long history of meddling in other countries, election systems and launching cyber attacks on a wide range of countries and industries.

The Baltic's and other Russian neighbors have long decried these attacks. But their warnings went unheeded in far too many nations' capitals, including our own. The fact that the Russia — that Russia hacked U.S. election-related databases comes as no shock to this committee. We have been closely monitoring Russia's aggression for years.

A year ago, I publicly stated that our inability to predict Putin's regime plans and intentions has been the biggest intelligence failure that we have seen since 9/11 and that remains my view today. However, while the indications of Russian measures targeting the U.S. presidential election are deeply troubling, one benefit is already clear. It has focused wide attention on the — on the pressing threats posed by the Russian autocrat.

In recent years, committee members have issued repeated and forceful pleas for stronger action against Russian belligerents.

Sweetie....you already blinked.

You straight up ignored evidence contradicting the Nunes memo.....from Nunes. And then gave us a blithering batshit conspiracy for why.

You're no longer allowed to cite any media source, ever. Enjoy the tin foil, boy. You've rendered yourself irrelevant.

You must have me confused with someone else.

He's one of the radical fringe delusional left. They need to be led by the nose and told what to do. They dont understand facts or reality.

Laughing.....the 'radical fringe delusional left' who is quoting Nunes on the Nunes memo.

But tell us more about 'facts' and 'reality' while ignoring Nunes on Nunes.

Why? You refuse to look at facts. Im not going to try to educate you.
you really should work on yourself

I agree, lol.

The Washington Compost owned by CIA shill Jeff Bezos and the NY Times, also a shill for the CFR SEZ??????

"Move along folks......nothing to see here!!!"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Tomorrow will be a very SAD day for you ......your Trump cult ilk.....and Nunes.....LOL

Nothing can top what was revealed last Friday that the dossier (paid for by the DNC) was the reason for FISA warrants that the judges that signed off on it had no idea that it was a dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign....that stench can't be washed off......no matter how much soap that you use.

Actually both sides paid for the research which is the foundation of the dossier. Free Beacon and the Hillary camp, so the information is right. The FISA judges were informed and had the ability to ask further questions, nothing was hidden.
Find it very hard to see how ye can complain about a 50-60 page document when the President refused to even read the 4 page memo...

Nunes has been a proven liar especially in this area... Have you anybody with credibility?

Since nobody, but NOBODY has suggested they could have had that FISA warrant reauthorized had they not used the Russian dossier, I think we can logically assume that was the case. They knew the dossier was mostly bogus and they knew who commissioned and paid for it. If they didn't they are the dumbest rocks on the planet and should be fired for incompetence. They cannot be excused for that.
Neither you nor I can know explicitly what the warrant application referred to other than the Steele memo. Neither you nor I know what the warrant application showed the fusion and steele memos showed, or what had been proven true about them, and some facts are proven true, some not (and yes Steele correctly reported that Putins personal finger were on Russia's hacking the Clinton campaign).

What we know is the application stated the steele info had a political motive, and Gowdy says the extension wouldn't have been granted without relying on the Steele information. That's his personal conclusion. I don't doubt his sincerity, but I doubt a lack of bias.

but again, so what? Take away anything the tap on Page unconvered after the extension. That's what "fruit of the poisonous tree" means. Anything the tap led to has to be discounted, unless there's a separate source for the information. Nunes is a tempest in a teapot

and we know gowdy isn't telling the truth about that . the l
i almost feel bad for them.

..... almost

i feel bad for my country and for the honorable men and women who are currently being disparaged in defense of a charlatan.

since when do we publicly parse justification of warrants approved by the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court..?

these trump apologists are too dumb for words...

it's pretty disgusting.

I give Gowdy credence for not lying for what is or isn't on a piece of paper. I don't think he's unbiased enough to offer an opinion of what that necessarily means. Doesn't mean he's a horrid person. Schiff looks a little bit motivated too. LOL

But again, unless Page's tap shows Putin and Trump doing the deed in bed, who cares? Page is consistently shown to be pretty much all hat and no cattle.

If Trump and Putin cooked up something, I'd expect evidence to be in other places even if it was on the tap. Nunes is trying to push this as "total vindication....." We know for a fact that Putin personally directed the hacking of Clinton, and we know for a fact that his son, sil and campaign manager met with Russians to get dirt. Mueller was appointed with bipartisan support to find out what the Russians did, and whether Trump had a connection.

I am convinced that before Trump became President, Trump and Putin never met except that they were both featured once on the same news broadcast, each speaking from their own respective venues in their respective countries.

I cannot figure ANY circumstance that would make Putin prefer Trump over Hillary as President of the USA.

And as for Gowdy, he is perhaps the most honorable, honest, least partisan, least ideological member of Congress. He has been unwavering in his support of Mueller as special counsel and he never ever simply recites the party line about anything. It is with a deep sense of loss that we will be losing him when his term expires this year--he isn't running for re-election--and I will be listening to his interview with Martha McCallum at 7 eastern tonight in which it is reported he will explain why he is leaving Congress.
Theres pictures of them together, brought up when Trump was denying having ever met Putin. This was all 2016 campaign shit...whereve ya been

Please post those photos. I am pretty darn sure they do not exist. I can however post photos of Hillary, Schumer, Bill Clinton, et al yukking it up with Putin. I dare say there are no such photos with Donald Trump and Putin.

The only time Trump and Putin have been photographed together was at official formal meetings AFTER Trump was elected President.

Please post those photos. I am pretty darn sure they do not exist. I can however post photos of Hillary, Schumer, Bill Clinton, et al yukking it up with Putin. I dare say there are no such photos with Donald Trump and Putin.

The only time Trump and Putin have been photographed together was at official formal meetings AFTER Trump was elected President.

Well, we also have this......(but this thread is a bout Nunes)

Bloomberg editor-in-chief John Mickelthwaite interviewed Putin for two hours and asked him about which candidate the Russian president would prefer to win the US election:

“Are you really telling me that if you have a choice between a woman who you think may have been trying to get rid of you and a man who seems to have this great affection for you, almost bordering on homoerotic, you’re not going to make a decision between those two because one of them would seem to be a lot more favorable to you?”

Putin evaded the question.

GUESS WHO started off that ^ FBI hearing with the following statement!

come on now, take a wild GUESS! :eusa_clap:

The Putin regime has a long history of aggressive actions against other countries, including the outright invasion of two of its neighbors in recent years, as well as its brutal military action in Syria to defend the Assad regime. But it's hostile acts take many forms, aside from direct military assaults.

For example, the Kremlin is waging an international disinformation campaign through the RT propaganda network which traffics in anti-American conspiracy theories that rivaled the extravagant untruths of Soviet era Pravda (ph). Russia also has a long history of meddling in other countries, election systems and launching cyber attacks on a wide range of countries and industries.

The Baltic's and other Russian neighbors have long decried these attacks. But their warnings went unheeded in far too many nations' capitals, including our own. The fact that the Russia — that Russia hacked U.S. election-related databases comes as no shock to this committee. We have been closely monitoring Russia's aggression for years.

A year ago, I publicly stated that our inability to predict Putin's regime plans and intentions has been the biggest intelligence failure that we have seen since 9/11 and that remains my view today. However, while the indications of Russian measures targeting the U.S. presidential election are deeply troubling, one benefit is already clear. It has focused wide attention on the — on the pressing threats posed by the Russian autocrat.

In recent years, committee members have issued repeated and forceful pleas for stronger action against Russian belligerents.

in case you hadn't guessed, the man who spoke these words? ^ it was none other than the politician named Devin Nunes.

the same man who now wishes to obfuscate the FISA process and disparage the FISC and undermine the Russian investigation.

the same man who now wishes to make a bogeyman of the USA "deep state" for his own political gain.

Devin Gerald Nunes (/ˈnuːnɛs/;[1] born October 1, 1973) is an American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for California's 22nd congressional district since 2003.

Early life, education and career
Nunes was born on October 1, 1973, the older of two sons born to Antonio L. "Anthony" Nunes, Jr. and Toni Diane Nunes (née Enas).[9][10] His family has operated a farm in Tulare County for three generations. The Nunes family is of Portuguese descent, emigrating from the Azores to California.[11] He had one younger brother, Anthony III.[9] After receiving his associate of arts degree from the College of the Sequoias, Nunes graduated from Cal Poly with a bachelor's degree in agricultural business and a master's degree in agriculture.[12]

In 2009, Nunes wrote in The Wall Street Journal that he became an entrepreneur at age 14 when he bought seven head of young cattle, learning quickly how to profit from his investment.[13]

In 2001, he was appointed by President George W. Bush to serve as California State Director for the United States Department of Agriculture's Rural Development section.[14]

you have no way to know whether that's true, nor do I.

Since nobody, but NOBODY has suggested they could have had that FISA warrant reauthorized had they not used the Russian dossier, I think we can logically assume that was the case. They knew the dossier was mostly bogus and they knew who commissioned and paid for it. If they didn't they are the dumbest rocks on the planet and should be fired for incompetence. They cannot be excused for that.
Neither you nor I can know explicitly what the warrant application referred to other than the Steele memo. Neither you nor I know what the warrant application showed the fusion and steele memos showed, or what had been proven true about them, and some facts are proven true, some not (and yes Steele correctly reported that Putins personal finger were on Russia's hacking the Clinton campaign).

What we know is the application stated the steele info had a political motive, and Gowdy says the extension wouldn't have been granted without relying on the Steele information. That's his personal conclusion. I don't doubt his sincerity, but I doubt a lack of bias.

but again, so what? Take away anything the tap on Page unconvered after the extension. That's what "fruit of the poisonous tree" means. Anything the tap led to has to be discounted, unless there's a separate source for the information. Nunes is a tempest in a teapot

and we know gowdy isn't telling the truth about that . the l
trump is playing his dumbo apologists like a fiddle.

desperately peddling propaganda for his partisan parrots...THAT is what this "memo" is all about.

i almost feel bad for them.

..... almost

since when do we publicly parse justification of warrants approved by the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court..?

these trump apologists are too dumb for words...

it's pretty disgusting.

I give Gowdy credence for not lying for what is or isn't on a piece of paper. I don't think he's unbiased enough to offer an opinion of what that necessarily means. Doesn't mean he's a horrid person. Schiff looks a little bit motivated too. LOL

But again, unless Page's tap shows Putin and Trump doing the deed in bed, who cares? Page is consistently shown to be pretty much all hat and no cattle.

If Trump and Putin cooked up something, I'd expect evidence to be in other places even if it was on the tap. Nunes is trying to push this as "total vindication....." We know for a fact that Putin personally directed the hacking of Clinton, and we know for a fact that his son, sil and campaign manager met with Russians to get dirt. Mueller was appointed with bipartisan support to find out what the Russians did, and whether Trump had a connection.

The problem with that is there wasn't even the slightest hint of evidence that Trump had anything to do with Russia. Page??? Maybe another story, but he was a unpaid volunteer and meant nothing in the Trump campaign.

Page was made a member of the foreign advisory team on the Trump campaign specifically because he spoke fluent Russian and had been doing business in Russia for much of his professional life.

Indeed he was a minor figure on the team, never met with President Trump or any members of his family, and was serving as an unpaid volunteer. He was heavily credentialed to be appointed to the advisory committee however:

CARTER PAGE:

Carter Page is the founder and a managing partner of Global Energy Capital LLC and has served as a fellow with the Council on Foreign Relations and the Center for National Policy. Page's research and private sector experience has focused on energy development in Russia and the Caspian Sea region. He was a foreign policy advisor for Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, but Page resigned in September 2016 amid allegations that he had private communications with top Russian officials.[1]

Career
Carter Page was a Trident Scholar and distinguished graduate of the United States Naval Academy. He earned an M.B.A. from New York University, received a Ph.D. from the University of London, and is a certified chartered financial analyst (CFA).[2][3]

Business
Page accepted a position with Merrill Lynch in 2000 and worked as an investment banker with the company for seven years, rising to the position of chief operating officer of the energy and power group. While at Merrill Lynch, Page spent time in the firm's London and New York offices and opened the firm's Moscow branch in 2004, where he worked for three years. In 2008, Page founded Global Energy Capital LLC, an energy investment firm based in New York City. He is currently managing partner at Global Energy Capital and a fellow with the Center for National Policy in Washington, D.C.[3][4][5]

Foreign relations
Page worked in the Pentagon with a focus on arms control and later served as an international fellow with the Council on Foreign Relations in New York, specializing in energy research and economic development in the Caspian Sea region. Over the course of his career, Page has cultivated relationships with business and political leaders in Russia and nations of the former Soviet Union. "[5]

Carter Page - Ballotpedia

Again, beginning in 2013, the FBI did have him under some scrutiny because of his Russia connections, as they probably do with all U.S. citizens regularly doing business in Russia. But they apparently were not concerned enough to request a FISA warrant to secretly spy on him UNTIL President Trump named him as a member of the advisory committee and not even then until Page was named in that fraudulent dossier. The timing is just as suspect as the fraudulent dossier they used to justify the warrant and ability to spy on Carter also gave them wide license to spy on others in the campaign who were or might be communicating with Carter.

Last edited:
Vladimir Putin has a plan for destroying the West—and that plan looks a lot like Donald Trump.

Over the past decade, Russia has boosted right-wing populists across Europe. It loaned money to Marine Le Pen in France, well-documented transfusions of cash to keep her presidential campaign alive. Such largesse also wended its way to the former Italian premier Silvio Berlusconi, who profited “personally and handsomely” from Russian energy deals, as an American ambassador to Rome once put it. (Berlusconi also shared a 240-year-old bottle of Crimean wine with Putin and apparently makes ample use of a bed gifted to him by the Russian president.)

Vladimir Putin Has a Plan for Destroying the West—and It Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump

There’s a clear pattern: Putin runs stealth efforts on behalf of politicians who rail against the European Union and want to push away from NATO. He’s been a patron of Golden Dawn in Greece, Ataka in Bulgaria, and Jobbik in Hungary. Joe Biden warned about this effort last year in a speech at the Brookings Institution: “President Putin sees such political forces as useful tools to be manipulated, to create cracks in the European body politic which he can then exploit.” Ruptures that will likely multiply after Brexit—a campaign Russia’s many propaganda organs bombastically promoted.

The destruction of Europe is a grandiose objective; so is the weakening of the United States. Until recently, Putin has only focused glancing attention on American elections. Then along came the presumptive Republican nominee.

Donald Trump is like the Kremlin’s favored candidates, only more so. He celebrated the United Kingdom’s exit from the EU. He denounces NATO with feeling. He is also a great admirer of Vladimir Putin. Trump’s devotion to the Russian president has been portrayed as buffoonish enthusiasm for a fellow macho strongman. But Trump’s statements of praise amount to something closer to slavish devotion. In 2007, he praised Putin for “rebuilding Russia.” A year later he added, “He does his work well. Much better than our Bush.” When Putin ripped American exceptionalism in a New York Times op-ed in 2013, Trump called it “a masterpiece.

President's Trump's criticism of the FBI is part of a larger pattern of Trump attacking institutions or people he feels are a threat to him.

It has ALWAYS been just about him.....Trump is a paranoid, overtly megalomaniac with very low self esteem.....and, also, very lucky to have found a small CULT to back his moronic dream of "grandeur"......So,YES.....any institution that he sees as a threat (virtually everybody but FOX news) he will attack....
But, in the long run, a futile exercise.

2560.jpg

How Trump walked into Putin’s web

but some young senator from the house of representatives in california's 22nd district has ALL the answers..

he even wrote some memos! and trumptard parrots and propagandists embrace committee questions as facts.

:cuckoo:

They had gathered insufficient evidence to obtain the last FISA reauthorization and they knew it. Which is why they used the Russian dossier and omitted its unreliability and who commissioned it and who paid for it when they did that. That was wrong. That was corrupt. That cannot be excused. And anybody with a brain should be able to see that.
you have no way to know whether that's true, nor do I.

I trust what Trey Gowdy has said about it. None of the other few who were allowed to see the FISA application in its entirety have disputed what he has said about it in any way. So yes, we can know with a good deal of confidence if we are willing to do so.

Gowdy was picked out of everybody because as a formal federal prosecutor, he was very familiar with FISA and the application process as he's handled them so many times in the past. He knew what to look for, what looked standard, and what looked out of place.

That is probably true. Gowdy is one of the very most respected and trusted members in Congress as well as bringing significant skills to his role in the House. It is with a distinct sense of loss that I note he won't be up for re-election this fall and he has no intentions of running for public office again nor accepting a judgeship. He just wants to be a lawyer in Carolina and spend time with his wife and kids. Our loss, but who can blame him?

But that fact also adds a great deal of credibility to his testimony in this issue as he has nothing political to gain by lying or toeing the party line.

Forum List

Back