Nunes about to be KO'ed.....

you believe the most delusional nonsense.

you don't get to renew a FISA warrant unless you are getting information from the FISA warrant that is expiring.

They were able to keep renewing the FISA warrants on Carter Page. There is a reason for that. We KNOW he was being recruited as a Russian asset. We know the FBI visited him and warned him that he was being used by Russian assets. In response he used the "fact" that he was an "advisor" to Putin as a selling point.

They had gathered insufficient evidence to obtain the last FISA reauthorization and they knew it. Which is why they used the Russian dossier and omitted its unreliability and who commissioned it and who paid for it when they did that. That was wrong. That was corrupt. That cannot be excused. And anybody with a brain should be able to see that.
you have no way to know whether that's true, nor do I.

Since nobody, but NOBODY has suggested they could have had that FISA warrant reauthorized had they not used the Russian dossier, I think we can logically assume that was the case. They knew the dossier was mostly bogus and they knew who commissioned and paid for it. If they didn't they are the dumbest rocks on the planet and should be fired for incompetence. They cannot be excused for that.
Neither you nor I can know explicitly what the warrant application referred to other than the Steele memo. Neither you nor I know what the warrant application showed the fusion and steele memos showed, or what had been proven true about them, and some facts are proven true, some not (and yes Steele correctly reported that Putins personal finger were on Russia's hacking the Clinton campaign).

What we know is the application stated the steele info had a political motive, and Gowdy says the extension wouldn't have been granted without relying on the Steele information. That's his personal conclusion. I don't doubt his sincerity, but I doubt a lack of bias.

but again, so what? Take away anything the tap on Page unconvered after the extension. That's what "fruit of the poisonous tree" means. Anything the tap led to has to be discounted, unless there's a separate source for the information. Nunes is a tempest in a teapot

and we know gowdy isn't telling the truth about that . the l
trump is playing his dumbo apologists like a fiddle.

desperately peddling propaganda for his partisan parrots...THAT is what this "memo" is all about.

i almost feel bad for them.

..... almost

i feel bad for my country and for the honorable men and women who are currently being disparaged in defense of a charlatan.

since when do we publicly parse justification of warrants approved by the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court..?

these trump apologists are too dumb for words...

it's pretty disgusting.

I give Gowdy credence for not lying for what is or isn't on a piece of paper. I don't think he's unbiased enough to offer an opinion of what that necessarily means. Doesn't mean he's a horrid person. Schiff looks a little bit motivated too. LOL

But again, unless Page's tap shows Putin and Trump doing the deed in bed, who cares? Page is consistently shown to be pretty much all hat and no cattle.

If Trump and Putin cooked up something, I'd expect evidence to be in other places even if it was on the tap. Nunes is trying to push this as "total vindication....." We know for a fact that Putin personally directed the hacking of Clinton, and we know for a fact that his son, sil and campaign manager met with Russians to get dirt. Mueller was appointed with bipartisan support to find out what the Russians did, and whether Trump had a connection.

They had gathered insufficient evidence to obtain the last FISA reauthorization and they knew it. Which is why they used the Russian dossier and omitted its unreliability and who commissioned it and who paid for it when they did that. That was wrong. That was corrupt. That cannot be excused. And anybody with a brain should be able to see that.

Since nobody, but NOBODY has suggested they could have had that FISA warrant reauthorized had they not used the Russian dossier, I think we can logically assume that was the case. They knew the dossier was mostly bogus and they knew who commissioned and paid for it. If they didn't they are the dumbest rocks on the planet and should be fired for incompetence. They cannot be excused for that.
Neither you nor I can know explicitly what the warrant application referred to other than the Steele memo. Neither you nor I know what the warrant application showed the fusion and steele memos showed, or what had been proven true about them, and some facts are proven true, some not (and yes Steele correctly reported that Putins personal finger were on Russia's hacking the Clinton campaign).

What we know is the application stated the steele info had a political motive, and Gowdy says the extension wouldn't have been granted without relying on the Steele information. That's his personal conclusion. I don't doubt his sincerity, but I doubt a lack of bias.

but again, so what? Take away anything the tap on Page unconvered after the extension. That's what "fruit of the poisonous tree" means. Anything the tap led to has to be discounted, unless there's a separate source for the information. Nunes is a tempest in a teapot

desperately peddling propaganda for his partisan parrots...THAT is what this "memo" is all about.

..... almost

i feel bad for my country and for the honorable men and women who are currently being disparaged in defense of a charlatan.

since when do we publicly parse justification of warrants approved by the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court..?

it's pretty disgusting.

I give Gowdy credence for not lying for what is or isn't on a piece of paper. I don't think he's unbiased enough to offer an opinion of what that necessarily means. Doesn't mean he's a horrid person. Schiff looks a little bit motivated too. LOL

But again, unless Page's tap shows Putin and Trump doing the deed in bed, who cares? Page is consistently shown to be pretty much all hat and no cattle.

If Trump and Putin cooked up something, I'd expect evidence to be in other places even if it was on the tap. Nunes is trying to push this as "total vindication....." We know for a fact that Putin personally directed the hacking of Clinton, and we know for a fact that his son, sil and campaign manager met with Russians to get dirt. Mueller was appointed with bipartisan support to find out what the Russians did, and whether Trump had a connection.

I am convinced that before Trump became President, Trump and Putin never met except that they were both featured once on the same news broadcast, each speaking from their own respective venues in their respective countries.

I cannot figure ANY circumstance that would make Putin prefer Trump over Hillary as President of the USA.

And as for Gowdy, he is perhaps the most honorable, honest, least partisan, least ideological member of Congress. He has been unwavering in his support of Mueller as special counsel and he never ever simply recites the party line about anything. It is with a deep sense of loss that we will be losing him when his term expires this year--he isn't running for re-election--and I will be listening to his interview with Martha McCallum at 7 eastern tonight in which it is reported he will explain why he is leaving Congress.

..... almost

it's pretty disgusting.

image.php

The Washington Compost owned by CIA shill Jeff Bezos and the NY Times, also a shill for the CFR SEZ??????

"Move along folks......nothing to see here!!!"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Tomorrow will be a very SAD day for you ......your Trump cult ilk.....and Nunes.....LOL

Nothing can top what was revealed last Friday that the dossier (paid for by the DNC) was the reason for FISA warrants that the judges that signed off on it had no idea that it was a dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign....that stench can't be washed off......no matter how much soap that you use.

The Democrats are going to need a lot of feminine hygiene products.

These snowflakes can't see the writing on the wall. This investigation of the corrupt Democrat fraud on America is not going to stop. The more they scream the more we know we're hitting the jackasses with the rocks. Next in the bullpen, Grassley.
we?

youre just a guy reading the news on the internet. simmer down sport, your glory days are behind you.

If Nunes' allegation that the FBI LIED to the FISC judges was the "central" accusation..........the Trump stooge, Nunes should have read the footnotes...LOL

• The Nunes memo's claim that the FBI and Department of Justice misled a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court when seeking to wiretap Trump campaign adviser Carter Page may have been quashed.
  • Officials familiar with the matter told The Washington Post and The New York Times that the DOJ made it clear to the court that information contained in a dossier they submitted as part of a FISA application to surveil Page was politically motivated.
  • The revelation undercuts the most important claim in Nunes' memo as he seeks to characterize the FBI and the DOJ as corrupt and biased against President Donald Trump.
The central argument in the Nunes memo may have just been debunked

He left so much out about the FISA process, vetting, and what is required for renewal that the memo has no value. Not worth debunking piss poor partisan hackery.

I think the Dems are wasting time responding.

Nunes didn't even read the intelligence data he's criticizing. He's an epic ass clown.

..... almost

it's pretty disgusting.

I am convinced that before Trump became President, Trump and Putin never met except that they were both featured once on the same news broadcast, each speaking from their own respective venues in their respective countries.

I cannot figure ANY circumstance that would make Putin prefer Trump over Hillary as President of the USA.

And as for Gowdy, he is perhaps the most honorable, honest, least partisan, least ideological member of Congress. He has been unwavering in his support of Mueller as special counsel and he never ever simply recites the party line about anything. It is with a deep sense of loss that we will be losing him when his term expires this year--he isn't running for re-election--and I will be listening to his interview with Martha McCallum at 7 eastern tonight in which it is reported he will explain why he is leaving Congress.
Theres pictures of them together, brought up when Trump was denying having ever met Putin. This was all 2016 campaign shit...whereve ya been

If Nunes' allegation that the FBI LIED to the FISC judges was the "central" accusation..........the Trump stooge, Nunes should have read the footnotes...LOL

• The Nunes memo's claim that the FBI and Department of Justice misled a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court when seeking to wiretap Trump campaign adviser Carter Page may have been quashed.
  • Officials familiar with the matter told The Washington Post and The New York Times that the DOJ made it clear to the court that information contained in a dossier they submitted as part of a FISA application to surveil Page was politically motivated.
  • The revelation undercuts the most important claim in Nunes' memo as he seeks to characterize the FBI and the DOJ as corrupt and biased against President Donald Trump.
The central argument in the Nunes memo may have just been debunked

He left so much out about the FISA process, vetting, and what is required for renewal that the memo has no value. Not worth debunking piss poor partisan hackery.

I think the Dems are wasting time responding.

Nunes didn't even read the intelligence data he's criticizing. He's an epic ass clown.

Homo boy you don't know shit about the FISA process, quit pretending you do.

..... almost

it's pretty disgusting.

The problem with that is there wasn't even the slightest hint of evidence that Trump had anything to do with Russia. Page??? Maybe another story, but he was a unpaid volunteer and meant nothing in the Trump campaign.

you believe the most delusional nonsense.

you don't get to renew a FISA warrant unless you are getting information from the FISA warrant that is expiring.

They were able to keep renewing the FISA warrants on Carter Page. There is a reason for that. We KNOW he was being recruited as a Russian asset. We know the FBI visited him and warned him that he was being used by Russian assets. In response he used the "fact" that he was an "advisor" to Putin as a selling point.

I trust what Trey Gowdy has said about it. None of the other few who were allowed to see the FISA application in its entirety have disputed what he has said about it in any way. So yes, we can know with a good deal of confidence if we are willing to do so.

Gowdy was picked out of everybody because as a formal federal prosecutor, he was very familiar with FISA and the application process as he's handled them so many times in the past. He knew what to look for, what looked standard, and what looked out of place.

Exactly so, I think. We have no way of seeing what evidence the FBI asserted it had when it got the warrant. I think it's clear that the FBI referenced the Steele information. But, when Fienstien released the Fusion information, it showed Fusion hired Steele to investigate reports of Trump-Russia connections it had gotten. So, I am unsure where Fusion stops and Steele begins in all of this warrant application business.

Fusion is who Hillary hired to launder her money. She didn't pay Steele directly. She tried to cover her tracks through Fusion. It would have worked perfectly too had she been elected. It would have never gotten this far.

Now please explain, how Title I surveillance warrant on US citizen (meaning, target of the warrant is a spy) also covers Trump campaign, if warrant was issued on Page after he left campaign?

WHAT???........You are now CONFIRMING the left's assertion that a warrant on Page had NOTHING to do with the Trump campaign.....thanks.

That's not what I said.

Read again and come back when you're ready to answer.

Cupcake, I really don't post things that aren't an undisputed reality that is obvious anyways. IOW, there's no way to lie about it, it just is what it is.

Yeah, "anonymous sources say" means that whatever follows is bullshit.

If you're a hammer and I'm a nail?

I'm a 20P nail and you're a 10 Oz hammer.

Sweetie....you already blinked.

You straight up ignored evidence contradicting the Nunes memo.....from Nunes. And then gave us a blithering batshit conspiracy for why.

You're no longer allowed to cite any media source, ever. Enjoy the tin foil, boy. You've rendered yourself irrelevant.

You must have me confused with someone else.

He's one of the radical fringe delusional left. They need to be led by the nose and told what to do. They dont understand facts or reality.

Laughing.....the 'radical fringe delusional left' who is quoting Nunes on the Nunes memo.

But tell us more about 'facts' and 'reality' while ignoring Nunes on Nunes.

Why? You refuse to look at facts. Im not going to try to educate you.
you really should work on yourself

Now please explain, how Title I surveillance warrant on US citizen (meaning, target of the warrant is a spy) also covers Trump campaign, if warrant was issued on Page after he left campaign?

WHAT???........You are now CONFIRMING the left's assertion that a warrant on Page had NOTHING to do with the Trump campaign.....thanks.

That's not what I said.

that's exactly what you said

That's not what I said.

Nope. I asked how FISA warrant covers Trump campaign, if Page left the campaign before FISA warrant was issued?

By the way, when is the last time that FISA warrant was extended? Be precise.

That's not what I said.

Nope. I asked how FISA warrant covers Trump campaign, if Page left the campaign before FISA warrant was issued?

By the way, when is the last time that FISA warrant was extended? Be precise.

it doesn't cover the trump campaign, trumpling

are you this stupid in real life?

be precise

Moron.......What was McCain supposed to do with the dossier???

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to ...
https://www.theguardian.com/.../fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secr...
Jan 10, 2017 - James Comey refuses to tell Senate if FBI is investigating Trump-Russia links. Read more. McCain is not thought to have made a judgment on the reliability of the documents but was sufficiently impressed by the source's credentials to feel obliged to pass them to the FBI. ..

Forum List

Back