Nunes about to be KO'ed.....

"the evidence is unfolding daily that the entire Trump Russian Collusions narrative is Pure Fiction."

propaganda is not evidence. :itsok:

"The Putin regime has a long history of aggressive actions against other countries, including the outright invasion of two of its neighbors in recent years, as well as its brutal military action in Syria to defend the Assad regime. But it's hostile acts take many forms, aside from direct military assaults.

For example, the Kremlin is waging an international disinformation campaign through the RT propaganda network which traffics in anti-American conspiracy theories that rivaled the extravagant untruths of Soviet era Pravda (ph). Russia also has a long history of meddling in other countries, election systems and launching cyber attacks on a wide range of countries and industries.

The Baltic's and other Russian neighbors have long decried these attacks. But their warnings went unheeded in far too many nations' capitals, including our own. The fact that the Russia — that Russia hacked U.S. election-related databases comes as no shock to this committee. We have been closely monitoring Russia's aggression for years.

A year ago, I publicly stated that our inability to predict Putin's regime plans and intentions has been the biggest intelligence failure that we have seen since 9/11 and that remains my view today. However, while the indications of Russian measures targeting the U.S. presidential election are deeply troubling, one benefit is already clear. It has focused wide attention on the — on the pressing threats posed by the Russian autocrat.

In recent years, committee members have issued repeated and forceful pleas for stronger action against Russian belligerents."

Devin Nunes ^

Does it bother you when the United States meddles" in the elections of other Nation's?

I know reality is challenging for you Prog Loons these days. But the evidence is unfolding daily that the entire Trump Russian Collusions narrative is Pure Fiction.

Then you have NOTHING to worry about, correct you fucking moron?....LOL

and we know gowdy isn't telling the truth about that . the l
it's pretty disgusting.

I give Gowdy credence for not lying for what is or isn't on a piece of paper. I don't think he's unbiased enough to offer an opinion of what that necessarily means. Doesn't mean he's a horrid person. Schiff looks a little bit motivated too. LOL

But again, unless Page's tap shows Putin and Trump doing the deed in bed, who cares? Page is consistently shown to be pretty much all hat and no cattle.

If Trump and Putin cooked up something, I'd expect evidence to be in other places even if it was on the tap. Nunes is trying to push this as "total vindication....." We know for a fact that Putin personally directed the hacking of Clinton, and we know for a fact that his son, sil and campaign manager met with Russians to get dirt. Mueller was appointed with bipartisan support to find out what the Russians did, and whether Trump had a connection.

I am convinced that before Trump became President, Trump and Putin never met except that they were both featured once on the same news broadcast, each speaking from their own respective venues in their respective countries.

I cannot figure ANY circumstance that would make Putin prefer Trump over Hillary as President of the USA.

And as for Gowdy, he is perhaps the most honorable, honest, least partisan, least ideological member of Congress. He has been unwavering in his support of Mueller as special counsel and he never ever simply recites the party line about anything. It is with a deep sense of loss that we will be losing him when his term expires this year--he isn't running for re-election--and I will be listening to his interview with Martha McCallum at 7 eastern tonight in which it is reported he will explain why he is leaving Congress.
Theres pictures of them together, brought up when Trump was denying having ever met Putin. This was all 2016 campaign shit...whereve ya been

Please post those photos. I am pretty darn sure they do not exist. I can however post photos of Hillary, Schumer, Bill Clinton, et al yukking it up with Putin. I dare say there are no such photos with Donald Trump and Putin.

The only time Trump and Putin have been photographed together was at official formal meetings AFTER Trump was elected President.
ohhh you failed hard now.

2017: "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy," Trump tweeted. "Yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no problem!"

View attachment 175389

2014: In a 2014 speech to the National Press Club, Trump said that "I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer."

OhhHHHH you needed VIDEO, of Trump HIMSELF, in 2014 admitting to knowing Putin?

Noo0oo0o0 problem!!

"I never met Putin, I DONT KNOW WHO PUTIN IS" - 2017 (for good measure)

Trump: I don't know who Putin is

and timeline please - he said this VVV BEFORE saying that ^^

In a Nov. 10 GOP debate, Trump said: “I got to know him very well because we were both on ‘60 Minutes,’ we were stablemates, and we did very well that night.”

Annnnd...drumroll please??????

2014 - @48minutes....."I spoke directly and indirectly with president putin"

(video) VVVVVV

NPC Luncheon with Donald Trump

amazing how they lie for Donald, isn't it?

"The Putin regime has a long history of aggressive actions against other countries, including the outright invasion of two of its neighbors in recent years, as well as its brutal military action in Syria to defend the Assad regime. But it's hostile acts take many forms, aside from direct military assaults.

For example, the Kremlin is waging an international disinformation campaign through the RT propaganda network which traffics in anti-American conspiracy theories that rivaled the extravagant untruths of Soviet era Pravda (ph). Russia also has a long history of meddling in other countries, election systems and launching cyber attacks on a wide range of countries and industries.

The Baltic's and other Russian neighbors have long decried these attacks. But their warnings went unheeded in far too many nations' capitals, including our own. The fact that the Russia — that Russia hacked U.S. election-related databases comes as no shock to this committee. We have been closely monitoring Russia's aggression for years.

A year ago, I publicly stated that our inability to predict Putin's regime plans and intentions has been the biggest intelligence failure that we have seen since 9/11 and that remains my view today. However, while the indications of Russian measures targeting the U.S. presidential election are deeply troubling, one benefit is already clear. It has focused wide attention on the — on the pressing threats posed by the Russian autocrat.

In recent years, committee members have issued repeated and forceful pleas for stronger action against Russian belligerents."

Devin Nunes ^

Does it bother you when the United States meddles" in the elections of other Nation's?

I'm sorry, dearie, do you think it's ok for Russia to meddle in ours and violate our laws?

and do try not to change the subject to something really stupid.

Devin Nunes ^

I'm sorry, dearie, do you think it's ok for Russia to meddle in ours and violate our laws?

I think the answer to his question from both of us would be it would depend on what election was being interfered with and how precisely we were interfering.

Devin Nunes ^

I think the answer to his question from both of us would be it would depend on what election was being interfered with and how precisely we were interfering.

I disagree. there are things we've done that we shouldn't have.

that doesn't mean that Donald's shill should defend putin stepping all over our country's electoral system. and the hack's intentional effort to deflect from that is unacceptable.

All this bitchin from the Dems about the Russians meddling in US elections is horseshit.
The REAL problem is DEMS meddling in fair & honest US elections.

Russians? pfffftt!
It's like worrying about water vapor rising from a big lake,....when the dam is about to burst.

Devin Nunes ^

that doesn't mean that Donald's shill should defend putin stepping all over our country's electoral system. and the hack's intentional effort to deflect from that is unacceptable.
Oh, I agree we have subverted republican change and elections. But we've also interfered with elections that were just rubber stamping despots or totalitarian rule.

Devin Nunes ^

Oh, I agree we have subverted republican change and elections. But we've also interfered with elections that were just rubber stamping despots or totalitarian rule.

I agree.

but that doesn't mean the trumptard should be excusing Donald's disgusting actions.

Devin Nunes ^

Deflection. You aren't real bright honey. You don't care that we did it, well actually Obambi did it and that makes it ok. You really are a partisan joke.

Wow - this is even more pathetic spin now that we know that Obabble was directing the fake Russian set up and spying on the Trump campaign.

oh look, another FAKE NEWS parrot who knows so much more than the FBI, CIA, and FISC. :uhoh3:

PLUS the man who is the subject of this thread who ACKNOWLEDGED the RUSSIAN HACKING is NOT FAKE NEWS.

I know reality is challenging for you Prog Loons these days. But the evidence is unfolding daily that the entire Trump Russian Collusions narrative is Pure Fiction. The real scandal is how Obama weaponized the federal bureaucracy to spy on Trump in order to entrap him during the election, and then when hiLIARy lost, to attempt a soft coup. This is far worse than Watergate, which a normal person would understand. It's really sad how you Progs have lobotomized themselves with your hatred of Trump and America.
Russians successfully hacked into U.S. voter systems, says official.

Wow - this is even more pathetic spin now that we know that Obabble was directing the fake Russian set up and spying on the Trump campaign.

oh look, another FAKE NEWS parrot who knows so much more than the FBI, CIA, and FISC. :uhoh3:

PLUS the man who is the subject of this thread who ACKNOWLEDGED the RUSSIAN HACKING is NOT FAKE NEWS.

I know reality is challenging for you Prog Loons these days. But the evidence is unfolding daily that the entire Trump Russian Collusions narrative is Pure Fiction. The real scandal is how Obama weaponized the federal bureaucracy to spy on Trump in order to entrap him during the election, and then when hiLIARy lost, to attempt a soft coup. This is far worse than Watergate, which a normal person would understand. It's really sad how you Progs have lobotomized themselves with your hatred of Trump and America.

Not according to the Messiah.

Say what? Do unidentified and unverified "officials" really claim that the FISA application was legitimate because they told the judge that it was "politically motivated"? Doesn't that make the situation worse and implicate the FISA judge in a conspiracy to influence a presidential election?

Fuck head......Who appointed 5 "foreign advisers".....and TWO of them wound either INDICTED for Russian collusion or monitored because Russian spies tried to recruit his sorry ass.??????

LOL

Fuckhead, who has been indicted for Russian collusion?

Devin Nunes ^

In what way did the Rooskies interfere in the election? By hacking into the DNC and exposing how the leftards were planning to steal the election? You reeeealllly want to go with that???

Last edited:

From your article......

"There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials."

Trump will protect Comrade Nunes.

DVZyYY2XUAACe0p.jpg

Trump will protect Comrade Nunes.

DVZyYY2XUAACe0p.jpg

LMAO!!!! As usual, you don't have the slightest clue on what actually happened and just how your fellow leftard icons are up to their necks in shit. In any other country without due process, they would have already done the perp walk. Treason and sedition of the most odious kind.

Forum List

Back