Nunes: DNC lawsuit is a scam

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) called the Democratic National Committee (DNC) lawsuit against the Trump campaign, Russia, and WikiLeaks over alleged election interference a “scam” and a “fundraising scheme.”

Nunes: DNC Lawsuit Is A ‘Scam’

--------------------------------------------
Oh the world wide idiots won't think so why you can tell them anything as long as it is hating Trump it must be true. In this case they'll call this guy an uncle Tom like any leftist a** hole does.
Nunes couldn't be more of a trump trump sockpuppet if Cheeto Jesus actually had his hand up his ass.
Were you born a hater?
Nope. I was born smart.

What's your excuses?
Ewe are a hater!
And you are a moron.

We both have our crosses to bear.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) called the Democratic National Committee (DNC) lawsuit against the Trump campaign, Russia, and WikiLeaks over alleged election interference a “scam” and a “fundraising scheme.”

Oh the world wide idiots won't think so why you can tell them anything as long as it is hating Trump it must be true. In this case they'll call this guy an uncle Tom like any leftist a** hole does.
Nunes couldn't be more of a trump trump sockpuppet if Cheeto Jesus actually had his hand up his ass.
Were you born a hater?
Nope. I was born smart.

What's your excuses?
Ewe are a hater!
And you are a moron.

Ewe are a libtarded hater, it dosen’t get any worse than that, now go back to scratching yer crotch!

Were you born a hater?
Nope. I was born smart.

What's your excuses?

If you were so smart you wouldn't be a clueless dumbed down leftist. PHD's can't get you common sense nor logic. But, keep trying as you spend a few million trying to gain an intelligence level there is no degree for. But don't feel bad you aren't the only one it applies to pretty much every Trump hater, every Anti American, every ANTIFA, leftist, hell many Atheist wow imagine that you all fit into the same group oh and yes even dumb asses can be Christians, Hindu all it takes is not knowing to to decode information, and denying there is a NEW WORLD ORDER unfolding in front of you dumb fkrs faces..... now that takes smarts to see all that hmm wonder how you all are missing it. lol.

tenor.gif

Were you born a hater?
Nope. I was born smart.

What's your excuses?
Ewe are a hater!
And you are a moron.

Ewe are a libtarded hater, it dosen’t get any worse than that, now go back to scratching yer crotch!
Yeah yeah, go home ya idjit.

Were you born a hater?
Nope. I was born smart.

What's your excuses?

If you were so smart you wouldn't be a clueless dumbed down leftist. PHD's can't get you common sense nor logic. But, keep trying as you spend a few million trying to gain an intelligence level there is no degree for. But don't feel bad you aren't the only one it applies to pretty much every Trump hater, every Anti American, every ANTIFA, leftist, hell many Atheist wow imagine that you all fit into the same group oh and yes even dumb asses can be Christians, Hindu all it takes is not knowing to to decode information, and denying there is a NEW WORLD ORDER unfolding in front of you dumb fkrs faces..... now that takes smarts to see all that hmm wonder how you all are missing it. lol.

tenor.gif
^triggered^

Were you born a hater?
Nope. I was born smart.

What's your excuses?

tenor.gif
^triggered^

Not really that's is a victim of the left's response your all MENTALITY VICTIMS.

Were you born a hater?
Nope. I was born smart.

What's your excuses?

tenor.gif
^triggered^

Not really that's is a victim of the left's response your all MENTALITY VICTIMS.
English dude, we speak English here. Now calm down, take a couple of deep breaths and try again. And you just proved you were indeed triggered BTW.

Were you born a hater?
Nope. I was born smart.

What's your excuses?
Ewe are a hater!
And you are a moron.

Nope! Now what?

Nope. I was born smart.

What's your excuses?
Ewe are a hater!
And you are a moron.

Nope! Now what?
I guess sit there and continue to make a fool of yourself.

Ewe are a hater!
And you are a moron.

Nope! Now what?
I guess sit there and continue to make a fool of yourself.
I think you did a great job of that and from the looks of things there may be some who agree! Have a nice evening ya hear?

Forum List

Back