Nutty Maga meltdown to Kamalas coup

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

They are absolutely bticking it. They were so keen on keeping Joe in the race.
Now they will waste more money challenging the decisions of a different party.
Money that could go towards their candidates fines for fraud and rape.

Unless they can get in front of that gimp cannon I cant see it flying.

Judge - You claim that it is unlawful to remove Pres Biden. And yet Mr Trump has made many claims that Pres Biden is not able to do the job
Trump clone - Er yeah.

The tide has turned.

Judge - You claim that it is unlawful to remove Pres Biden. And yet Mr Trump has made many claims that Pres Biden is not able to do the job
Trump clone - Er yeah.

The tide has turned.
The thing is Tommy, they haven't removed Biden for being president.

Biden has only resigned the fight to be elected, and the Dems have made it clear that it was his choice.

Their convention will take care of the question on who gets to replace him.

Trump clone - Er yeah.

The tide has turned.
President Biden is above the law. As long as it's an act as President. This is certainly an act of a President.

It's funny that for 4 years they said Trump can do whatever he wants but Biden can't do shit.

It's funny Trump could have HAMMERED Biden at the debate but I believe he was respectful and didn't want Biden to do so bad that he'd have to drop out. So he backed off a little. I couldn't believe Trump was being kind. Like he felt sorry for Biden.

Biden has only resigned the fight to be elected, and the Dems have made it clear that it was his choice.

This reminds me of when Obama took power. Bush caused the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression. John McCain didn't have a clue what to do. So Obama basically took the role as leader of this country before he even won. You knew he was ready and capable. John McCain, you knew was not. He said right before the collapse that the fundamentals of our economy were STRONG. LOL.

Kamala will be acting President from here on out. So people get used to her and see her as presidential. This gives her a few months to get people to see her as Presidential. Or as a leader. No one knows more about how important that is than Trump.

1721756662881.png

This reminds me of when Obama took power. Bush caused the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression. John McCain didn't have a clue what to do. So Obama basically took the role as leader of this country before he even won. You knew he was ready and capable. John McCain, you knew was not. He said right before the collapse that the fundamentals of our economy were STRONG. LOL.

Kamala will be acting President from here on out. So people get used to her and see her as presidential. This gives her a few months to get people to see her as Presidential. Or as a leader. No one knows more about how important that is than Trump.

View attachment 982560
Trump would need a decade to even approach "Presidential"

View attachment 982560
Could be Sealy.
I just raise the issues without bias and you Americans can carry the ball.

Trump clone - Er yeah.

The tide has turned.
LOL.....okay.....if you say so.

Trump clone - Er yeah.

The tide has turned.

watching their reaction to the events of the last few days has been the best entertainment.

Trump clone - Er yeah.

The tide has turned.

LOL

Trump clone - Er yeah.

The tide has turned.
Nothing about the head Imam in your country getting arrested for terrorism, dork?

Nothing about the head Imam in your country getting arrested for terrorism, dork?
The scary thing about it is Dook, she might get away with her answers?

It depends on whether or not she's smart enough to spin the border question to her advantage. Or her handlers do it for her?

Say for example: 99% of Trump's faithful haven't been to the border either?

To the accused in Kamala's past, she was scary smart.

Trump's faithful are already allowing her to have the same effect on them, and that's not a winning tactic!

Trump clone - Er yeah.

The tide has turned.
STFU commie Brit

The thing is, we don't know that to be true at all.

No one has heard directly from Joe Biden. A document on a social media account and a questionable audio recording is not proof that he has actually, stepped away from the election.

Forum List

Back