NY and CA may lose House seats

There is a clear pattern.
When Left Wingers take over a school board they destroy the school system.
When they take over a city, they make the city unlivable for the middle class.
When they take over a state the middle class starts fleeing.
The Progressives are regressive and destructive.

Unless far-left states like New York and California stop hemorrhaging residents, they’ll soon begin to hemorrhage House seats and Electoral College votes.

High taxes, draconian coronavirus lockdown restrictions and opportunity-killing regulations have inspired a growing number of Americans to flee these states at lightening-fast speed.

With record fleeing residents, NY and Cali could lose House seats due to population drop

I can attest to the high taxes that push people from New York State. Property owners are required to pay for school taxes whereas renters do not and the bulk of children attending schools are from parents renting. $8,000 to $11,000 a year taxes combined land and school taxes for property owners is normal.
I moved from the Southern Tier of New York last year....
The exodus from NY is not just from the cityies it's from the whole state.

You know business owners pass along the increased taxes through increases in rental prices. If they do not, they are morons who should not own rental property.

BTW, what are "cityies"?

Unless far-left states like New York and California stop hemorrhaging residents, they’ll soon begin to hemorrhage House seats and Electoral College votes.

High taxes, draconian coronavirus lockdown restrictions and opportunity-killing regulations have inspired a growing number of Americans to flee these states at lightening-fast speed.

With record fleeing residents, NY and Cali could lose House seats due to population drop

I can attest to the high taxes that push people from New York State. Property owners are required to pay for school taxes whereas renters do not and the bulk of children attending schools are from parents renting. $8,000 to $11,000 a year taxes combined land and school taxes for property owners is normal.
I moved from the Southern Tier of New York last year....
The exodus from NY is not just from the cityies it's from the whole state.
Renters actually do pay school taxes. Taxes are built into rent.

Either they don't pay enough, or the counties are ripping off the property owners.

What does THAT mean? Gibberish is all I got from that.

Forum List

Back