NY Attorney General accused of sexual abuse

Eric Schneiderman, New York AG, accused of sexual abuse by four women

Karma. Attack President Trump and his allies and Karma strikes back!

Were they paid.
In August 2013, Schneiderman filed a $40 million civil lawsuit against Donald Trump for his "Trump University" (now known as Trump Entrepreneur Initiative), alleging it to be an "unlicensed university"[22] and calling it a "bait-and-switch scheme."[23] Trump denied all accusations, calling Schneiderman a "political hack."[24] In October 2014, a New York judge found Trump personally liable for the institution's violation of state education laws

Last edited:
See how dropping all need of evidence can turn around and bite you in the ass? This is why our legal system is based on facts, evidence and trials instead of just I trust this person over everything.

This is going to get real ugly for the democratic party and it will regret ever pulling this crap.

Trump should have the FBI seize his files and his attorney cell phones right?

Last edited:
See how dropping all need of evidence can turn around and bite you in the ass? This is why our legal system is based on facts, evidence and trials instead of just I trust this person over everything.

This is going to get real ugly for the democratic party and it will regret ever pulling this crap.

Lets prove it. We have proven Trump that he assaults women, he said so, and yet you seem to think its a ok.

They say he threatened to kill these women if they spoke up...wow the Trump haters are going down the drain without any effort at all....they are sinking themselves.....LMAO

Stupid, as usual.

The right embraces pedos, killers, sexual molesters, rapists.They have and they do.

The right would run him for prez. They have and he's now in trump's dump.

The left needs to demand proof (looks like there is) and then try him. If guilty, throw him in jail.
Governor Cuomo just called for Schneiderman to resign.

Stupid, as usual.

The right embraces pedos, killers, sexual molesters, rapists.They have and they do.

The right would run him for prez. They have and he's now in trump's dump.

The left needs to demand proof (looks like there is) and then try him. If guilty, throw him in jail.
Governor Cuomo just called for Schneiderman to resign.
Only because he has a primary opponent who is more left than he is AND its a female. She just got a TON of ammo.

Lets prove it. We have proven Trump that he assaults women, he said so, and yet you seem to think its a ok.
When did you prove that?

When did you prove that?

You're saying trump lied?

Big, bad Schneiderman said he was gonna git The Donald and everything! :p

He assaulted some women instead.

Mr. Schneiderman denied abusing the women, saying in a statement: “In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross.”

Within hours after the allegations were made public, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, who like Mr. Schneiderman is a Democrat, called for him to step down.

Cuomo is being "conservative" since he is fearful the New York democrat establishment might not rig his election again.

Eric Schneiderman, New York’s Attorney General, Is Accused of Abusing 4 Women

A crooked associate of Schneiderman also must be upset... That's right, his buddy Hamburger Hill Mueller! :p

images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back