NY Attorney General accused of sexual abuse

See how dropping all need of evidence can turn around and bite you in the ass? This is why our legal system is based on facts, evidence and trials instead of just I trust this person over everything.

This is going to get real ugly for the democratic party and it will regret ever pulling this crap.

Lets prove it. We have proven Trump that he assaults women, he said so, and yet you seem to think its a ok.

We have proven Trump that he assaults women

We did? When?

Eric Schneiderman, New York AG, accused of sexual abuse by four women

Karma. Attack President Trump and his allies and Karma strikes back!

Stupid, as usual.

The right embraces pedos, killers, sexual molesters, rapists.They have and they do.

The right would run him for prez. They have and he's now in trump's dump.

The left needs to demand proof (looks like there is) and then try him. If guilty, throw him in jail.

The right embraces pedos, killers, sexual molesters, rapists.They have and they do.

When has the right embraced Bill Clinton?

Big, bad Schneiderman said he was gonna git The Donald and everything! :p

He assaulted some women instead.

Mr. Schneiderman denied abusing the women, saying in a statement: “In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross.”

Within hours after the allegations were made public, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, who like Mr. Schneiderman is a Democrat, called for him to step down.

Cuomo is being "conservative" since he is fearful the New York democrat establishment might not rig his election again.

Eric Schneiderman, New York’s Attorney General, Is Accused of Abusing 4 Women
He could run for office as GOP now.

Last edited:
This is what a dictator does, he gets even.
only a dem could think like you...you folks vote for dictators...you don't want to be governed you want to be ruled as long as the rules are okay with you....

And mocking the parents of the dead Sandy Hook children.

Who's running that outfit, anyway?

Forum List

Back