NY Attorney General accused of sexual abuse

Honey, who set the goal posts. I didn’t.
I’ve heard no accusations of physical abuse.
But then Trump does stuff and Republicans don't care.

Oh, so, it's only physical abuse that's the problem now. Let's move to goalposts so Trump looks good.

So, if I say Trump hit me, can we get him to resign?

Is physical abuse the ONLY thing that would make a person unworthy of an elected position?

Define 'physical abuse' this looked like a role-playing fetish.

Well, there again we have another problem.

Weird how just being accused of something is now made out to be GUILTY without any trial. Something is seriously screwed up about that. I am not saying the guy didn't do anything wrong but in a civilized society it shouldn't work this way.

Weird how the same people that bitch about how the republicans don't respect our institutions are the same ones crapping all over our legal institutions and acting like an lynch mob.

I’ve heard no accusations of physical abuse.

Oh, so, it's only physical abuse that's the problem now. Let's move to goalposts so Trump looks good.

Is physical abuse the ONLY thing that would make a person unworthy of an elected position?

What 'problem?'

A lot of women like to be slapped. So what? A lot of men like to be slapped too...so what?

What 'problem?'

Try reading the OP!

See how dropping all need of evidence can turn around and bite you in the ass? This is why our legal system is based on facts, evidence and trials instead of just I trust this person over everything.

This is going to get real ugly for the democratic party and it will regret ever pulling this crap.

Lets prove it. We have proven Trump that he assaults women, he said so, and yet you seem to think its a ok.
When did you prove that?

Selvaratnam was with him from the summer of 2016 until the fall of 2017. Manning Barish was romantically involved with Schneiderman from the summer of 2013 until New Year’s Day in 2015.

Oh Trump said it himself.

State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called his Sri Lankan girlfriend his “brown slave” and wanted her to refer to him as “Master,” the woman says.
“Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-schneiderman-called-me-his-brown-slave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
Selvaratnam was with him from the summer of 2016 until the fall of 2017. Manning Barish was romantically involved with Schneiderman from the summer of 2013 until New Year’s Day in 2015.

Yeah. Maybe read the article before sharing your fetishes (feti?) with us.

Why did both stay with him?

His representatives also sent a statement from his ex-wife, Jennifer Cunningham, who said, "I've known Eric for nearly 35 years as a husband, father and friend. These allegations are completely inconsistent with the man I know, who has always been someone of the highest character, outstanding values and a loving father. I find it impossible to believe these allegations are true."

NY AG Eric Schneiderman resigns after abuse allegations

What charges, these women dated him.

They were threatened by him, with their lives? Typical of physically abused women, so fearful they won’t survive, if they leave them. And he was in a powerful position. And medical records exist of that physical abuse.
You do realize he never denied the attacks, just that it was consensual.
Yeah, consensual upon the threat of death. Amazing the power of that.

Four Women Accuse New York’s Attorney General, Eric Schneiderman, of Physical Abuse | The New Yorker
They did not report their allegations to the police at the time, but both say that they eventually sought medical attention after having been slapped hard across the ear and face, and also choked. Selvaratnam says that Schneiderman warned her he could have her followed and her phones tapped, and both say that he threatened to kill them if they broke up with him. (Schneiderman’s spokesperson said that he “never made any of these threats.”)

A third former romantic partner of Schneiderman’s told Manning Barish and Selvaratnam that he also repeatedly subjected her to nonconsensual physical violence, but she told them that she is too frightened of him to come forward. (The New Yorker has independently vetted the accounts that they gave of her allegations.) A fourth woman, an attorney who has held prominent positions in the New York legal community, says that Schneiderman made an advance toward her; when she rebuffed him, he slapped her across the face with such force that it left a mark that lingered the next day. She recalls screaming in surprise and pain, and beginning to cry, and says that she felt frightened. She has asked to remain unidentified, but shared a photograph of the injury with The New Yorker.

Yeah. Maybe read the article before sharing your fetishes (feti?) with us.

Why did both stay with him?

Eric Schneiderman, New York AG, accused of sexual abuse by four women

Karma. Attack President Trump and his allies and Karma strikes back!

Oh and lets put it right here he was a " METOO" a.h. lmao they bite their own right in the ass leftist are that stupid.

But I do have wonder how much of this is a way to get rid of political competition as well. Like hey whoever is running don't want them in the race just say he or she sexually harassed them. That's all it takes today " just say it" that's all it takes to prosecute.

Now liberals since you can't think past the present day, Wait until this starts to hit your own sons or grandsons................

I mean is that all it's going to take to prosecute words, no proof , no evidence just words is this America sadly it is now.

upload_2018-5-8_7-8-52.png

Watch Live: #METOO Prosecutor Resigns Amid Sexual Allegations

See how dropping all need of evidence can turn around and bite you in the ass? This is why our legal system is based on facts, evidence and trials instead of just I trust this person over everything.

This is going to get real ugly for the democratic party and it will regret ever pulling this crap.

Lets prove it. We have proven Trump that he assaults women, he said so, and yet you seem to think its a ok.

We have proven Trump that he assaults women

We did? When?
So you don't think grabbing someone by the pussy is assault, eh?

“Are you going to lead us out of the darkness?” asked feminist progressive comedian Samantha Bee of Democratic New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman just six months ago in an interview.

No is the answer. No, because Schneiderman has resigned amid allegations of physical and sexual abuse of women.

Here’s the interview from November 2017, where Bee declared Schneiderman to be a “super hero” who “stood up to ...................

This Didn’t Age Well: Samantha Bee Described Schneiderman As A ‘Super Hero’ Who Could Stop Trump

Forum List

Back