NY Attorney General accused of sexual abuse

Eric Schneiderman, New York AG, accused of sexual abuse by four women

Karma. Attack President Trump and his allies and Karma strikes back!
Valid complaints...need to be investigated...and if legit, he needs to be prosecuted.

If they can prove the complaints, these are recent and they both seemed ok with it. They were not married to him with children. Supposedly strong women, and yet take beatings from a drunk?? I find that strange.

Valid complaints...need to be investigated...and if legit, he needs to be prosecuted.

If they can prove the complaints, these are recent and they both seemed ok with it. They were not married to him with children. Supposedly strong women, and yet take beatings from a drunk?? I find that strange.
Hillary, the strongest of all strong women, was constantly and publicly humiliated by her husband.

Look at the WHCD. Bashing women is your party's new mantra.

What a classic Democrat douche. Maybe he'll end up in the Big House with Weinstein? Stay tuned.

Four Women Accuse New York’s Attorney General of Physical Abuse

Eric Schneiderman, New York’s attorney general, has long been a liberal Democratic champion of women’s rights, and recently he has become an outspoken figure in the #MeToo movement against sexual harassment. As New York State’s highest-ranking law-enforcement officer, Schneiderman, who is sixty-three, has used his authority to take legal action against the disgraced film mogul Harvey Weinstein, and to demand greater compensation for the victims of Weinstein’s alleged sexual crimes.

Last month, when the Times and this magazine were awarded a joint Pulitzer Prize for coverage of sexual harassment, Schneiderman issued a congratulatory tweet, praising “the brave women and men who spoke up about the sexual harassment they had endured at the hands of powerful men.” Without these women, he noted, “there would not be the critical national reckoning under way.”...

Read More:
Four Women Accuse New York’s Attorney General, Eric Schneiderman, of Physical Abuse | The New Yorker
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Two of the women spoke to The New Yorker on the record, alleging that Schneiderman repeatedly hit them, often after drinking, frequently in bed and never with their consent.

Both say they sought medical attention after having been slapped hard across the ear and face, and also choked, the magazine said...

Schneiderman, who had been running for re-election, said he contested the women’s accounts, but “while these allegations are unrelated to my professional conduct or the operations of the office, they will effectively prevent me from leading the office’s work at this critical time.” He said he would resign at the close of business on Tuesday.

N.Y. attorney general resigns amid abuse allegations

Cuomo in his statement said, “No one is above the law, including New York’s top legal officer. I will be asking an appropriate New York District Attorney(s) to commence an immediate investigation, and proceed as the facts merits.”

President "I grab'um by the pussy because I'm a star" should follow Schneiderman's lead, save the country the disgrace, and resign.

Schneiderman, who had been running for re-election, said he contested the women’s accounts, but “while these allegations are unrelated to my professional conduct or the operations of the office, they will effectively prevent me from leading the office’s work at this critical time.” He said he would resign at the close of business on Tuesday.

Cuomo in his statement said, “No one is above the law, including New York’s top legal officer. I will be asking an appropriate New York District Attorney(s) to commence an immediate investigation, and proceed as the facts merits.”

President "I grab'um by the pussy because I'm a star" should follow Schneiderman's lead, save the country the disgrace, and resign.

The douche tortures women. And he's your fellow Democrat. Fluck em.

He gave money to the "Me Too" movement.....where are the calls accusing him of paying hush money?
CNN isn't touching this story...they are still in Stormy weather....

He gave money to the "Me Too" movement.....where are the calls accusing him of paying hush money?
CNN isn't touching this story...they are still in Stormy weather....

This Democrat's a true sicko. Some of the women's accounts are incredibly harrowing. He enjoyed beating and shouting expletives at them. He should be in prison. He's a dangerous pervert.

What a classic Democrat douche. Maybe he'll end up in the Big House with Weinstein? Stay tuned.

Four Women Accuse New York’s Attorney General of Physical Abuse

Eric Schneiderman, New York’s attorney general, has long been a liberal Democratic champion of women’s rights, and recently he has become an outspoken figure in the #MeToo movement against sexual harassment. As New York State’s highest-ranking law-enforcement officer, Schneiderman, who is sixty-three, has used his authority to take legal action against the disgraced film mogul Harvey Weinstein, and to demand greater compensation for the victims of Weinstein’s alleged sexual crimes.

Last month, when the Times and this magazine were awarded a joint Pulitzer Prize for coverage of sexual harassment, Schneiderman issued a congratulatory tweet, praising “the brave women and men who spoke up about the sexual harassment they had endured at the hands of powerful men.” Without these women, he noted, “there would not be the critical national reckoning under way.”...

Read More:
Four Women Accuse New York’s Attorney General, Eric Schneiderman, of Physical Abuse | The New Yorker
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Sorry perverts do not exactly where shirts identifying them as such, they exist in all political parties. The question is are you going to vote them out when you find them and it it true. Some ho have been accused have been lies some who have been accused have been perverts. If there is good proof then vote them out. If there is proof beyond reasonable doubt send them to jail!

Schneiderman "has made a career railing against this type of abuse. Yet apparently he intends to revictimize these courageous women who have come forward by pulling out that age-old sexist trope that they wanted it," said Debra Katz, a lawyer for another of the women...

Donnie Douchebag is a self admitted serial molester. He should follow the example, resign, and devote himself to his defense and not put the country at any more risk.

Looks like the Democrats are telling the guy to get lost and he resigned.

Anyone remember how Republicans treated pedophile Roy Moore?

Donnie Douchebag is a self admitted serial molester. He should follow the example, resign, and devote himself to his defense and not put the country at any more risk.
Diversion alert.

Hillary, the strongest of all strong women, was constantly and publicly humiliated by her husband.

Look at the WHCD. Bashing women is your party's new mantra.

What woman in their early 40's would date a man even before they had sex (according to her, for 2 weeks) of which he pinned her on the bed, slapped her and choked her, would go on to date him for 2 years , when she had a young female girl at home??? Please respond.

Forum List

Back