NY Attorney General accused of sexual abuse

Here's the link....

Four Women Accuse New York’s Attorney General, Eric Schneiderman, of Physical Abuse | The New Yorker

This is how Democrats abuse women. Although Schneiderman is a Democrat, Manning Barish is a poor representation of so-called 'feminism.' Both come from the same leftist, progressive, moral relativity sewer.

But then Trump does stuff and Republicans don't care.
If you care, then explain why you don't care about what the Clintons did.

So.....is the clown/ mockinberg media... aka the leftwing media talking about this? or are they still talking about Stormy? hmmmmm?

Here's the link....

Four Women Accuse New York’s Attorney General, Eric Schneiderman, of Physical Abuse | The New Yorker

This is how Democrats abuse women. Although Schneiderman is a Democrat, Manning Barish is a poor representation of so-called 'feminism.' Both come from the same leftist, progressive, moral relativity sewer.

I'm sorry, what? Who said I don't care what the Clintons did?

The article clearly shows she went back repeatedly to the supposed 'abuser.' We are supposed to accept that liberal 'studies' show women do that. We are supposed to accept that all women are 'victims'....However, this woman apparently enjoyed being called a 'whore.' And enjoyed being slapped...Otherwise why would she return to him? The article said they were together for 2 years 'off and on.'

Here's the link....

The entire feminist movement gave Clinton a pass on his abuse of women, because he was "right on women's issues."

Liberal NY AG has resigned.
ok?

and not a minute too late.

I’ve heard no accusations of physical abuse.
Here's the link....

So.....is the clown/ mockinberg media... aka the leftwing media talking about this? or are they still talking about Stormy? hmmmmm?

Well the link is from 'The New Yorker' hardly a right-wing publication. It's just interesting that all these liberal women would put up with his slapping fetish. I think Feminism teaches women to be acceptable of such behavior because they are taught (by the feminists) to be 'just like men.'

Here's the link....

The entire feminist movement gave Clinton a pass on his abuse of women, because he was "right on women's issues."

That's nice. Do I look like the entire feminist movement?

Look, there are people who will only see what's convenient for what they "believe in" all over the place. None of them are me.

Here's the link....

Oh, so, it's only physical abuse that's the problem now. Let's move to goalposts so Trump looks good.

So, if I say Trump hit me, can we get him to resign?

What Trump did and didn't do is rendered irrelevant by the fact that Hillary Clinton was even worse than he was. She was an enabler, and viciously attacked her husband's victims. That makes her worse than Bill.

What Trump did and didn't do is rendered irrelevant by the fact that Hillary Clinton was even worse than he was. She was an enabler, and viciously attacked her husband's victims. That makes her worse than Bill.

Your argument is very twisted.

Hillary is worse than Bill because Bill did bad things and Hillary is married to Bill. Huh?

Honey, who set the goal posts. I didn’t.
Here's the link....

Oh, so, it's only physical abuse that's the problem now. Let's move to goalposts so Trump looks good.

Here's the link....

Is physical abuse the ONLY thing that would make a person unworthy of an elected position?

Y'all are missing the point....Feminism is teaching that all women are 'victims' yet, evidence shows that some women love pretending to be abused. Face it, this women went back to this guy after he repeatedly slapped her....she must have enjoyed it. And she was a liberal.

I think these women consented to violence, and now they're lying about it.

spike.jpg

Here's the link....

Is physical abuse the ONLY thing that would make a person unworthy of an elected position?

Define 'physical abuse' this looked like a role-playing fetish.

Forum List

Back