NY Attorney General accused of sexual abuse

Both of these women were in their 40's when they dated him. By that age, if someone beats you, you should know to stay the hell away, instead of coming forward a few years later and accusing him.

I really don't get it, they must of worshipped him.
Yikes. Blaming the women for being beaten. You people really do hate women.

Hopefully this asshole will be arrested soon. He should be. He's dangerous.

for what criminal act?

Several women have accused him of torturing them. Most others folks would have already been arrested. Why hasn't he?

"My married boyfriend, with whom I had a little affair-----10 years ago-----slapped
me everytime he was invited to my bedroom or every time we met in a hotel"------
---is not even worth a police report in the USA CITY in which I live. Nobody would
have been arrested

Both of these women were in their 40's when they dated him. By that age, if someone beats you, you should know to stay the hell away, instead of coming forward a few years later and accusing him.

I really don't get it, they must of worshipped him.
Yikes. Blaming the women for being beaten. You people really do hate women.

women having an affair with a married man who claim "he hit me----but I went back for
more" ------are sad neurotic cases

Most citizens in this situation, would have already been arrested. Why hasn't this bastard? 4-5 women have come forward and accused him of torturing them. How is he still roaming free without arrest? Answer is, he's well-connected with the pervert Elites who run the show in New York.

for what criminal act?

Several women have accused him of torturing them. Most others folks would have already been arrested. Why hasn't he?

"My married boyfriend, with whom I had a little affair-----10 years ago-----slapped
me everytime he was invited to my bedroom or every time we met in a hotel"------
---is not even worth a police report in the USA CITY in which I live. Nobody would
have been arrested

I'm confident if 4-5 women came forward and accused him of torturing them, he would have been arrested. It's time to arrest this P.O.S.

for what criminal act?

have been arrested

I'm confident if 4-5 women came forward and accused him of torturing them, he would have been arrested. It's time to arrest this P.O.S.

nope-------"torturing" ? a slap on the face is not "torture"-----it is barely a misdemeanor.
An allegation------"years ago my married boyfriend slapped me...." is a precinct joke

for what criminal act?

have been arrested

nope-------"torturing" ? a slap on the face is not "torture"-----it is barely a misdemeanor.
An allegation------"years ago my married boyfriend slapped me...." is a precinct joke

Well, after he's arrested, he can use that as his defense. But most people in his situation would have already been arrested. Hopefully, they'll do the right thing soon.

Lets prove it. We have proven Trump that he assaults women, he said so, and yet you seem to think its a ok.
Penelope,

What Trump once publicly stated about some women, which is men with wealth, power, and celebrity can get away with things the ordinary man cannot.

Back in the early 1960s a close friend of mine was the drummer in rock band that was very popular in the Greenwich Village circuit and I saw things go on "back-stage" during concerts that amazed me. If you want me to be specific I will, but suffice it to say there were some very ordinary young girls who willingly did things for guys they'd never met before simply because these rock musicians told them to do it. Told them -- not asked them.

Celebrity has an amazing level of power over some women. It's something that must be seen to be believed.

Witchit, do you consider getting a BJ or laid the same as getting raped? If so, do you have a history of being under the care of a therapist? And who the fuck is the sick therapist who brainwashed your uneducated ass? IMO, that SOB needs to be brought to justice. Raping someone's mind should be a capital offense.

Forum List

Back