NY Attorney General accused of sexual abuse

I guess Democrats have been so politically 'B!tch Slapped' in recent years, especially with the devastating loss of Hillary Clinton losing to Donald Trump (talk about 'buyer's remorse' for the Democrats who GAVE her the nomination...), that they have turned to beating up women to make themselves feel better.....

It's not 'women' that is your problem, liberals....

upload_2018-5-8_14-15-34.jpeg

upload_2018-5-8_14-16-29.jpeg

upload_2018-5-8_14-16-56.jpeg

its the women you pick!

"What A Liberal Democrat Does ... And who He Does It To ... On His Own Time Is No One's Business But That Liberal Democrat! What He Has Done Does Not Impact his Ability To Carry Out His Duties!"

This is pretty much the exact verbiage Democrats / snowflakes (especially on this board) used to defend Bill Clinton's sexual 'mis-adventures' after being caught. I thought they could dust it off and use it again in this situation......

:p Bwuhahahahahaha..........

ets prove it. We have proven Trump that he assaults women, he said so, and yet you seem to think its a ok
Trump never said he assaulted women. EVER! Stop making up shit about our President.

Yes he did, you can do anything , grab their pussy. He said it and Billy laughed. Also he said he can't help but kiss a beautiful women.

Both of these women were in their 40's when they dated him. By that age, if someone beats you, you should know to stay the hell away, instead of coming forward a few years later and accusing him.

I really don't get it, they must of worshipped him.

ets prove it. We have proven Trump that he assaults women, he said so, and yet you seem to think its a ok
Trump never said he assaulted women. EVER! Stop making up shit about our President.

Yes he did, you can do anything , grab their pussy. He said it and Billy laughed. Also he said he can't help but kiss a beautiful women.

Trump engaged in "boy talk" -----and stated ----those girls----(the ones who entered beauty
contests) let him "grab their pussies" I was born in the USA. I attended "public" schools
thruout my education, spent some time in the Navy and since I have four brothers-----was in
ear-shot of lots of 'boy talk' I was a health care worker during my work years-----and, at times
was called to do consultations in prison wards. ----------I have learned over time that boys like
to talk "dirty". It is not a crime. I have also made use of lots of "ladies' rooms" ----where
I learned that girls like to talk nasty. <<< also NOT A CRIME. What sort of NUT carries
on a long term relationship------venturing into the bedroom of a man that slaps her around
and forces her? Reminds me of an idiot girl in the play OKLAHOMA who sings
"I'm just a girl who can't say no" ----cute for the play--------but the fact is that IT IS NOT
ILLEGAL -------just stupid. Those woman actually ADMITTED publically that they
voluntarily engaged in perversity.

Trump engaged in "boy talk" -----and stated ----those girls----(the ones who entered beauty
contests) let him "grab their pussies" I was born in the USA. I attended "public" schools
thruout my education, spent some time in the Navy and since I have four brothers-----was in
ear-shot of lots of 'boy talk' I was a health care worker during my work years-----and, at times
was called to do consultations in prison wards. ----------I have learned over time that boys like
to talk "dirty". It is not a crime. I have also made use of lots of "ladies' rooms" ----where
I learned that girls like to talk nasty. <<< also NOT A CRIME. What sort of NUT carries
on a long term relationship------venturing into the bedroom of a man that slaps her around
"I'm just a girl who can't say no" ----cute for the play--------but the fact is that IT IS NOT

He admitted it.

He admitted it.

right----BOTH admitted it. -----and it is not illegal---just disgusting. The best the women
can do is claim that he threatened their jobs and TRY HARD to make it illegal

Sexual predators should be prosecuted, even Filthy Don the Sexual predator who grabbed you by the puzzy.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back