Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Leftardism in full glory.

You got what you voted for NYC. Enjoy.

Do you have an outside life? I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to pay you for you constant barrage of hate for millions of Democrats. It's pretty pitiful you spend you awake hours trying (and failing) to demean everything the Democratic Party and its members support. Thus you make up bullshit, and use the RED SCARE as if it didn't die along with McCarthy decades ago.

Ya ain't seen nuthin yet!

Do you have an outside life? I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to pay you for you constant barrage of hate for millions of Democrats. It's pretty pitiful you spend you awake hours trying (and failing) to demean everything the Democratic Party and its members support. Thus you make up bullshit, and use the RED SCARE as if it didn't die along with McCarthy decades ago.
Hilarious watching you spend all of your time attacking the messengers who bring up what you violent fascists are doing.

Probably have too many cops. They should exile them all. They will be safe then.

The cops are the problem. They like to just hunt down and kill innocent black males for no reason.

1592847415130.png

Ya happy thugs in NYC can pack iron now without having to worry about stop & frisk?

Trump's fault

Hilarious watching you spend all of your time attacking the messengers who bring up what you violent fascists are doing.

My time is spent reading, working out, cooking and baking with my wife, playing with our dog, supervising my investments, reading my emails, doing the crossword and playing Chess.

Your's as near as I can tell, is fear and hate mongering.

Perhaps you should try addressing the issue of crime in New York, or are you too embarrassed?

I live in NYC and the feeling that the bad old days are coming back is palpable. More break ins, more robberies, more homeless taking up parks and public spaces (and these are mostly young kids, not the older ones you used to see).

I also have a friend who works for the management company of an apartment complex, people there (outer boro) are breaking their leases and moving far out in the island or upstate, or even out of state, and they are getting applications from former Manhattan/Brooklyn people looking to get out of the inner part of the city.

But because it doesn't fit your "DEMS ARE TEH BESTEST" narrative you dismiss it.

Didn't you claim to be in law enforcement?

Ya happy thugs in NYC can pack iron now without having to worry about stop & frisk?
When law enforcement was in place they had to be worried about stop and frisk, as well as being arrested for their crimes. Now, they just have to worry about staying alive each day.

Perhaps you should try addressing the issue of crime in New York, or are you too embarrassed?

I suppose my comments have been a little off topic; the fact is crime has many fathers, the Author of the OP can't think beyond pointing fingers at Democrats, liberals, progressives and minorities.

It was like Saigon, January 30, 1968, last night in Democrat controlled Chicago, wasn't it?

I suppose my comments have been a little off topic; the fact is crime has many fathers, the Author of the OP can't think beyond pointing fingers at Democrats, liberals, progressives and minorities.
Seems pretty reasonable, unless you want to go to they are only trying to feed their families crap. LOL

Well, they weren't having these problems again until a far left Democrat took the city back over. Crime was rampant under David Dinkins and prior mayors throughout the 70s and 80s, all Democrats, which is how Rudy got into office. It dropped significantly under Rudy's policies. It stayed relatively low under Bloomberg. It was when DiBlasio took over that it started skyrocketing again.

So if you don't think it's the result of who is in charge, then what's the reason?

IMHO----in the diblasio empire----the stats are not
representative of reality----they are deflated by the
prosecutors reluctance to charge and the cops reluctance to arrest. The prognosis is very negative

Forum List

Back