NY has almost 800 deaths a day and California has 800 deaths total

In dry atmospheres below 40%RH expelled droplets rapidly lose their moisture content through evaporation. As smaller droplets remain airborne for longer, this evaporation results in more droplets capable of staying airborne and increases the overall time they can float around.
Humidity is a double edged sword. Dryer air reduces life span but reduces droplet size so it will remain in the air longer. High humidity makes droplets heaver and they fall to surfaces. The virus lives longer due to water.

There is also the fact that high Ultra violet rays of the sun does reduce if not kill the virus. Part of the clean up of hospital rooms is the use of high intensity UV light... That is why most of New York State is not as affected as the cities like NYC, Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse.....
Lol nice babble. How much sun is there in iran kiddy

Proving that Californians have an immunity to C19 because it was here last year and in 2018 and no one knew. Also proving that the USA was shut down for no reason
See what a great job your illustrious leader Cuomo is doing?
Yet you still thought he would be a great President

Proving that Californians have an immunity to C19 because it was here last year and in 2018 and no one knew. Also proving that the USA was shut down for no reason
and he lied about ventilators. they actually love admitted liars.

Huh? If it were up to me chomo would be fertilizer

Immunity is still unknown. Until the antibodies are tested for we dont know. A randomized test wont be done for a couple more weeks. Interim reports are looking promising.

In dry atmospheres below 40%RH expelled droplets rapidly lose their moisture content through evaporation. As smaller droplets remain airborne for longer, this evaporation results in more droplets capable of staying airborne and increases the overall time they can float around.
Humidity is a double edged sword. Dryer air reduces life span but reduces droplet size so it will remain in the air longer. High humidity makes droplets heaver and they fall to surfaces. The virus lives longer due to water.

There is also the fact that high Ultra violet rays of the sun does reduce if not kill the virus. Part of the clean up of hospital rooms is the use of high intensity UV light... That is why most of New York State is not as affected as the cities like NYC, Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse.....

Not a lot of sun in Syracuse I think.

Okay, these guys are from Ithaca but close enough

I live where it's grey
I live where it's grey
I've got legs as white as a priest, I've got legs as white as a priest....

"Proving"? Do you understand what that word means?
I know you are an unemployed finger paint teacher

Lol

You’re good at being wrong, but you suck at staying on topic.

Says the unemployed teacher

You can stop guessing wrong about me and start talking about the topic anytime now.

"Proving"? Do you understand what that word means?
I know you are an unemployed finger paint teacher

Lol

You’re good at being wrong, but you suck at staying on topic.

Says the unemployed teacher

You can stop guessing wrong about me and start talking about the topic anytime now.
What grade did you teach before you got canned

I wonder if anyone has explained what the word “proving” means to the OP yet.

They're calling it "novel" for a reason. There are actually scientists tracking the flu's we get each year so they can make vaccines.
It wasn't around for two years undetected.
Due to the earthquake risk, Californian cities are spread OUT not UP. NYC's piled on top of each other structure and impossible mass transit systems (which people have to rely on because most don't have cars) is why NYC has such a high contagion rate. Nothing could be done about that.

That is my suspicion as well

They're calling it "novel" for a reason. There are actually scientists tracking the flu's we get each year so they can make vaccines.
Due to the earthquake risk, Californian cities are spread OUT not UP. NYC's piled on top of each other structure and impossible mass transit systems (which people have to rely on because most don't have cars) is why NYC has such a high contagion rate. Nothing could be done about that.

Then you believe everything the government tells you

Why?

I wonder if anyone has explained what the word “proving” means to the OP yet.
Obsessive compulsive unemployed teachers are amusing.
Lol you might have a job come next sept
You realize you're derailing your own thread with these stupid lies, right? Would you like to discuss the topic, or just continue guessing incorrectly?

Then you believe everything the government tells you

Why?
That is an utterly illogical conclusion based on the comments you responded to.

The virus has been around for decades in bats. They were studying this strain at least 2 years ago in wuhan. Why are you believing everything they are feeding you

Not a lot of sun in Syracuse I think.

Okay, these guys are from Ithaca but close enough

I live where it's grey
I live where it's grey
I've got legs as white as a priest, I've got legs as white as a priest....

LOL
Too true

Ever heard of MOAB ( Not Utah) ?
Actual cost of a MOAB.PNG

Forum List

Back