NY has almost 800 deaths a day and California has 800 deaths total

Proving that Californians have an immunity to C19 because it was here last year and in 2018 and no one knew. Also proving that the USA was shut down for no reason
They're calling it "novel" for a reason. There are actually scientists tracking the flu's we get each year so they can make vaccines.
It wasn't around for two years undetected.
Due to the earthquake risk, Californian cities are spread OUT not UP. NYC's piled on top of each other structure and impossible mass transit systems (which people have to rely on because most don't have cars) is why NYC has such a high contagion rate. Nothing could be done about that.
Ever heard of MOAB ( Not Utah) ?
View attachment 323822

315820-ffe0b9a9b5ebaa05195f069ae0e5a3ca.jpg

That image is really inaccurate.
With all the MOABs we dropped, almost 100% of those killed were innocent civilians.
And in fact, we never used MOABs on ISIS.
ISIS tend to actually be civilians or mixed into civilians, so you can't use a MOAB on them.
All a MOABs are good for is deep fortifications, and no one builds deep fortifications any more.
Where we used MOABs was on the Highway of Death, and that was 90% civilians, and the military we did kill were retreating under a negotiated white flag.

Proving that Californians have an immunity to C19 because it was here last year and in 2018 and no one knew. Also proving that the USA was shut down for no reason
They're calling it "novel" for a reason. There are actually scientists tracking the flu's we get each year so they can make vaccines.
Due to the earthquake risk, Californian cities are spread OUT not UP. NYC's piled on top of each other structure and impossible mass transit systems (which people have to rely on because most don't have cars) is why NYC has such a high contagion rate. Nothing could be done about that.
View attachment 323822

With all the MOABs we dropped, almost 100% of those killed were innocent civilians.
ISIS tend to actually be civilians or mixed into civilians, so you can't use a MOAB on them.
All a MOABs are good for is deep fortifications, and no one builds deep fortifications any more.
Where we used MOABs was on the Highway of Death, and that was 90% civilians, and the military we did kill were retreating under a negotiated white flag.
LOL

You dont get it.. The MOAB is a gas-air bomb. its rolling 2,500 degree temps kills bacteria and viruses on the surface. Collapsing tunnels and bunkers is a real plus.

View attachment 323822

LOL

You dont get it.. The MOAB is a gas-air bomb. its rolling 2,500 degree temps kills bacteria and viruses on the surface. Collapsing tunnels and bunkers is a real plus.

But almost anything will already kill bacteria and viruses on the surface.
Like sunlight.
But if people have viruses, the flash of a MOAB is so short a duration, it won't touch the contained viruses.
So MOABs are no good to stop pandemics.

View attachment 323822

LOL

Like sunlight.
But if people have viruses, the flash of a MOAB is so short a duration, it won't touch the contained viruses.
Neutron bombing China will

View attachment 323822

LOL

Like sunlight.
Neutron bombing China will

But the point is that China got the original coronavirus from outside.
So this will keep happening everywhere there are that much populatation.
As the US grows, it will be as bad as China.
So we should not blame China, but learn from them and reduce population densities, cut down unnecessary air and cruise travel, etc.

Actually it likely was not pre-existing immunity that saved Cali... In fact, Cali "never got saved"... Their CV-19 outbreak COULD have started in Dec/Jan and just got mixed in with the NORMAL flu reports and misdiagnosed... So the "Cali miracle" MIGHT be a clue as to what would happen WITHOUT all this "social distancing" and "stay at home" stuff...

But Smith on Friday said data collected by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, local health departments and others suggest it was “a lot longer than we first believed” — most likely since “back in December.”

“This wasn’t recognized because we were having a severe flu season,” Smith said in an interview. “Symptoms are very much like the flu. If you got a mild case of COVID, you didn’t really notice. You didn’t even go to the doctor. The doctor maybe didn’t even do it because they presumed it was the flu.”

Actually it likely was not pre-existing immunity that saved Cali... In fact, Cali "never got saved"... Their CV-19 outbreak COULD have started in Dec/Jan and just got mixed in with the NORMAL flu reports and misdiagnosed... So the "Cali miracle" MIGHT be a clue as to what would happen WITHOUT all this "social distancing" and "stay at home" stuff...

But Smith on Friday said data collected by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, local health departments and others suggest it was “a lot longer than we first believed” — most likely since “back in December.”

“This wasn’t recognized because we were having a severe flu season,” Smith said in an interview. “Symptoms are very much like the flu. If you got a mild case of COVID, you didn’t really notice. You didn’t even go to the doctor. The doctor maybe didn’t even do it because they presumed it was the flu.”

That is what I suspect as well.
I live in NM, and I and many I know had the worst flu ever in early Jan.
Fits the COVID-19 symptoms.
So it could have been too early for recognition.

This disease was here before it was loose in China

So this will keep happening everywhere there are that much populatation.
As the US grows, it will be as bad as China.

:lol:

You really think the population of the United States will reach a billion or so?

:rolleyes:

Every conspiracy nut is absolutely certain that whatever halfassed idea that pops into their hollow domes is unquestionably true. It's a secondary infection from this virus among those with the precondition of being stupid.

:rolleyes:

Every conspiracy nut is absolutely certain that whatever halfassed idea that pops into their hollow domes is unquestionably true. It's a secondary infection from this virus among those with the precondition of being stupid.
So you believe everything the govt is telling you

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What makes you say that? I SUPPOSE its possible.. But China was the 1st "bubble" of an epidemic. And NO ONE in USA had SAMPLES of the disease to do DNA/pharm testing on til about mid Jan...

You'd THINK CDC would have been following the "Norrmal" flu season and decided to TEST a bit..

What makes you say that? I SUPPOSE its possible.. But China was the 1st "bubble" of an epidemic. And NO ONE in USA had SAMPLES of the disease to do DNA/pharm testing on til about mid Jan...

You'd THINK CDC would have been following the "Norrmal" flu season and decided to TEST a bit..
China was the first news reports of the disease, when it was here it was diagnosed as the flu and no one knew any better.

430,000 Chinese visited the USA this year before Trump banned them, the people of California also have immunity to the disease indicating prior exposure.

Why would you believe the govt

China was the first news reports of the disease, when it was here it was diagnosed as the flu and no one knew any better.

NO one in the US diagnosed any COVID cases UNTIL it hit that nursing home in Wash State. The LA times article TELLS you that all the "earlier" COVID cases you're CORRECTLY discussing were MISDIAGNOSED as "another flu"... No need to go full "alex jones" on this...

What is keeping me curious and can't find the statistics about, is to know how many HOMELESS people have died because the virus so far.

California is known to have 151,278 homeless people.

New York has 62,679 homeless people.

All such discussions will be limited to empty speculation unless all claims are supported by evidence of some sort. Various sources of such evidence may be disputed, but merely proclaiming random musings as if they were something more is pointless. During times such as these it is all too easy for empty and reckless 'truths' to proliferate to no one's benefit.

All such discussions will be limited to empty speculation unless all claims are supported by evidence of some sort. Various sources of such evidence may be disputed, but merely proclaiming random musings as if they were something more is pointless. During times such as these it is all too easy for empty and reckless 'truths' to proliferate to no one's benefit.

Seems what was my "personal conspiracy theory a month ago is NOW in the LA Times.. And the OP WAS correct that something hinky was goin on in Cali... Beyond that the SPECULATION of how it all got MISSED --- is just opinion....

Forum List

Back