NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
let me put it into plain english for the vile scum demonrats---NYT---lets get real...fake news paper all the way
the New York Post is a tabloid. Giuliani said he gave it to them instead of a legitimate News Paper, because a legitimate news paper would have to verify the content before they could puplish the story, and THAT would be too late and defeat his purpose of his October surprise..... :rolleyes-41:
Notice how none of the other credible networks are running with the story. Even Fox News is distancing themselves
Actually isn't Laura Ingrams supposed to have "an explosive" segment tonight on it?
Can’t wait to hear what is on Rudy’s hard drive
Which has absolutely nothing to do with this. Why do you make random statements like that?
Cause that's how he trolls

Then feel free to stop responding. Your passive aggressive attacks don’t go unnoticed
Don’t forget. I know more than you.
That guy don’t know shit. He lied to me many times. The best strategy to kick that guy ass is ask him for a proof. Then his small brain act like he was just tranquilized..... Every time he post I asked him for a link .......... See how I caught him lying? Then he wobbled then pretend like he knows something.

Then I feel pity.
Show one lie. You have me confused with someone else. Well, you are senile.

Then feel free to stop responding. Your passive aggressive attacks don’t go unnoticed
That guy don’t know shit. He lied to me many times. The best strategy to kick that guy ass is ask him for a proof. Then his small brain act like he was just tranquilized..... Every time he post I asked him for a link .......... See how I caught him lying? Then he wobbled then pretend like he knows something.

Then I feel pity.
He doesn’t know shit about government and politics but he’s probably good enough at his own line of work and probably knows a lot about sports. Problem is that he thinks that makes him smart at everything else too. He’s too insecure to ever admit that he’s wrong.

It’s not unlike Trump.

I actually said the same thing...time and again. There was a lot of smoke....but the Dems moved too soon..and in the wrong direction. Impeachment was a joke....better to just put the truth out there..and have an election!

You're FAR more rational than the Iranian.

Only about lying and putting people on ignore. I happily concede that to you. Still ignoring Nostra?
Nope. Your memory is garbage. You can at best string together fragments of talking points you’ve pieced together from Facebook posts or wherever you get your right wing information.

You make a claim, I refute it, you make a different claim or just go off on some other tangent. Eventually you just devolve into attempting to piss people off because you cant make a rational argument.

You have a reputation.
My reputation is great. I broke You so badly you put me on ignore. I am not on FB. Nice try. Still think HRC did nothing wrong with the deleted emails and bleaching of the server? LOL

Then I feel pity.
He doesn’t know shit about government and politics but he’s probably good enough at his own line of work and probably knows a lot about sports. Problem is that he thinks that makes him smart at everything else too. He’s too insecure to ever admit that he’s wrong.

It’s not unlike Trump.
You seem upset. Need a hug? I am logical. That is all. I do have an MBA and I do have ownership in three MMA gyms.

My reputation is great. I broke You so badly you put me on ignore. I am not on FB. Nice try. Still think HRC did nothing wrong with the deleted emails and bleaching of the server? LOL
You’re a troll who enjoys pissing people off, not debating. You’ve posted Facebook links to fringe media groups before. Probably just a coincidence. I don’t know where you get your information from exactly but it’s garbage.

Still think her Blackberries were government property after proved you wrong? Still think presidential candidates are immune from prosecution after I proved you wrong?

Just remember, I know more than you. You’re a garbage human being.

https://images.app.goo.gl/H4iN6wtCr
I suppose Biden supporters believe Schiff when he says that the email stories came from the Kremlin. I don't believe Schiff at all.
But you believe Guilliani who has been working with Russian agents.

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

You really need to catch up. The whole Russia thingy has been totally demolished and found to have been started by Hillary, Biden, and Obama.

Run along, your desperation is getting wearisome as are you.

You’re a troll who enjoys pissing people off, not debating. You’ve posted Facebook links to fringe media groups before. Probably just a coincidence. I don’t know where you get your information from exactly but it’s garbage.

Still think her Blackberries were government property after proved you wrong? Still think presidential candidates are immune from prosecution after I proved you wrong?

Show me that link? Unless you mean the video from CNN? They are certainly a fringe news source.

https://images.app.goo.gl/H4iN6wtCr
I suppose Biden supporters believe Schiff when he says that the email stories came from the Kremlin. I don't believe Schiff at all.
But you believe Guilliani who has been working with Russian agents.

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

You really need to catch up. The whole Russia thingy has been totally demolished and found to have been started by Hillary, Biden, and Obama.

Run along, your desperation is getting wearisome as are you.
Finally another intelligent and logical poster!

So 15 devices were all private property? You anyone with that many private devices?

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
This isn't an unraveling.

So 15 devices were all private property? You anyone with that many private devices?
You think the State Dept was issuing iPads and Blackberries in 2009?
No.
They were private devices. What’s so improbable about it?
Link that she was the one paying for them and the monthly service fees. And it’s funny how all were smashed. Nothing to see here....and yes I do.

I will ask these again.

Where is the link that say FBI have Hunter Biden cell phone?

Where is the link that say they have video or pictures of Hunter raping Chinese under age girls?

IM STILL WAITING.
And you will wait for a very long time..before any of these losers comes up with anything tangible.

Nothing but a useless smear campaign..and People are voting, right now...tick toc....soon much crying in Redneckastan.

That’s sad isn’t it. But I will still wait to see if any one of these will come out and prove their BS.
What happened is they heard from someone posted these and that with out any proof....... That became the bible.

Specifically, who has come out from the Biden camp stating that anything about the hard drives is not true? NO ONE. Not even Joe himself who has, once again, gone into hiding in his basement. Strange behavior for an innocent person, is it not?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back