NY POST: Texas shooter yelled, ‘Everybody die, motherf–ker!’

"The Texas shooter issued one order to his victims as he prowled the tiny church: “Everybody die, motherf–ker!”

Redneck for Allah Akbar

Granny says, "Dat's right - Air Force scramblin' to cover dey's ass...
icon8.gif

Texas Church Shooter Doesn't Rate Being Called 'Veteran:' VA Secretary
6 Nov 2017 | Air Force officials said Kelley joined the service in 2010 and served in logistics readiness at Holloman AFB in New Mexico.
The Texas church shooter forever forfeited the right to be called a "veteran" with his bad-conduct discharge and criminal acts, Veterans Affairs Secretary Dr. David Shulkin said Monday. He added that Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl had also forfeited his VA benefits for life with his dishonorable discharge for desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. "In my opinion, I do not consider him a veteran," Shulkin said of alleged Texas shooter Devin Patrick Kelley. "That would give him much more respect than he deserves," he said of Kelley, who served stateside in the Air Force until he was kicked out with a bad-conduct discharge for assaulting his wife and child."He is a criminal," Shulkin said, and "does not deserve to have the same title as the men and women who have served this country and have honorably been discharged."

devin-patrick-kelley-2400-06-nov-2017-ts600.jpeg

Law enforcement officials have charged that Kelley killed 26 churchgoers and injured at least 20 others Sunday when he opened fire outside and inside the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, a small town about 30 miles east of San Antonio. The officials said Kelley was found dead in his car of a self-inflicted gunshot wound after a high-speed chase by local residents. Air Force officials said the 26-year-old Kelley joined the service in 2010 and served in logistics readiness at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico. In wide-ranging remarks at the National Press Club, Shulkin said there is a distinction between those with bad-conduct and dishonorable discharges, and those with discharges under other than honorable conditions.

He said he had authorized emergency mental health treatment at the VA for those with other-than-honorable discharges. "We know they are at a higher rate of suicide and homelessness." However, those with bad-conduct or dishonorable discharges do not deserve VA benefits or treatment, Shulkin said, "and the VA would not be providing those benefits." He also appeared to take issue with President Donald Trump and Gov. Greg Abbott, R-Texas, who have said that Kelley was possibly mentally deranged.

In Japan on Monday on his Asian trip, Trump said the Texas shootings were a "mental health problem at the highest level," and not a "guns situation." "I don't think we know enough about his state of mind to give him a diagnosis," Shulkin said. "Unfortunately, in this world, there are people that are evil and there are people that are criminal." About Bergdahl, Shulkin said, "We would not recognize him as having the ability to receive benefits at VA. I don't believe he honors those who served and have worn the uniform proudly." However, Shulkin said, as a doctor and "as a compassionate person, I certainly want him to get the help he needs and believe he should have access to treatment, but it would not be in the system that is supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs."

Texas Church Shooter Doesn't Rate Being Called 'Veteran:' VA Secretary | Military.com

See also:

Air Force Didn't Alert FBI to Texas Church Shooter's Criminal Past
7 Nov 2017 | The Air Force and the Pentagon's inspector general office are reviewing how the service handled discharging Devin P. Kelley.
The Air Force and the Pentagon's inspector general office are reviewing how the service handled discharging Devin P. Kelley, including why it didn't alert the FBI to the Texas church shooter's criminal past, officials said Monday. Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson and Chief of Staff Gen David Goldfein have directed a "complete review of the Kelley case by the Air Force Office of the Inspector General," spokeswoman Ann Stefanek said in a statement. "Initial information indicates that Kelley's domestic violence offense was not entered into the National Criminal Information Center database by the Holloman Air Force Base [New Mexico] Office of Special Investigations," Stefanek said. The center is part of the FBI and an electronic clearinghouse of crime data that can be tapped into by virtually every criminal justice agency, according to its website.

Error Led to Gun Purchase

Because the agency wasn't aware of his criminal record, Kelley was able to buy an assault rifle-style weapon used in Sunday's mass shooting, described as the deadliest to occur in Texas. According to a law enforcement official who spoke to CNN, Kelley purchased a Ruger AR-556 rifle in April 2016 from an Academy Sports & Outdoors store in San Antonio. Kelley did not disclose his bad conduct discharge or criminal past, the official said.

texas-shooting-pastor-1200-07-nov-2017-ts600.png

Pastor Frank Pomeroy hugs his wife Sherri near his First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs on November 6, 2017 in Sutherland Springs, Texas.​

Armed with the Ruger and wearing black tactical gear, Kelley entered First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, around 11:20 a.m. Sunday and started shooting congregants during the service, killing at least 26 people and wounded numerous others. He was later found dead after a car chase with a bystander and another man.

History of Domestic Abuse

Kelley's time in the service was cut short due to domestic abuse, including accusations he repeatedly pointed a loaded firearm at his then-wife, which led to a court-martial and bad-conduct discharge. In 2012, he was charged with five specifications under Article 128 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice for assaulting his spouse and their child. According to newly released court documents provided by the Pentagon on Monday, Kelley only plead guilty to two specifications during his General Court Martial at Holloman early November 2012.

Sometime between June 2011 and April 2012, Kelley unlawfully struck his wife by beating her with his hands, kicking her, as well as choking her and forcefully pulling her hair, according to the documents. The second specification details that Kelley beat a child under the age of 16, "by striking him [with his hands] on the head and body with a force likely to produce death or grievous bodily harm" between April 2011 and June 2011, the documents show.

Pointed Loaded Gun at Wife

You mean he didn't walk in carrying an ANTIFA flag screaming about a Communist revolution like some of the tards were claiming yesterday?

Obama's military screwed the pooch big time.

WE HAVE GUN CONTROL LAWS...THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO FOLLOW THEIR OWN FUCKING LAWS!

If I had been there, I would've whacked him as hard as I could in the back of the head and said, "Thanks for the frosting, you word that I can't say, but I don't remember these people ever once asking for the cake either!" Then I would have centered massed him right where it mattered the most. :) :) :)

God bless you and the families of his victims always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back