Zone1 NY State's politically selectively prosecution of Trump?

The complaint was submitted, investigators recommended pursuing it. The GOP members of the board killed it.
Democrat investagtors do not determine a violation occured.

Complaints go to the Commission. Not to the democrat investigators.

Again, the FEC isn't a criminal law enforcement agency. They are a civil enforcement agency. Criminal law enforcement actions at the Federal level is a DOJ function.
So????
We are talking about a Federal Election Law Crime that is not in the DOJ's jurisdiction.

The complaint filed was not a criminal law offense. Hence the complaint was handled properly.

WW, you have a problem acknowledging what happened. WW, you are bring up things that have nothing to do with the FEC.

WW, a crime was not committed by Trump. If there was, you would not have to try to make everyone look political. Except of course, the people involved that are Democrats that you agree with.

Democrat investagtors do not determine a violation occured.

Please show how you know the political voting habits of the investigators?

Where is this information found?

Complaints go to the Commission. Not to the democrat investigators.

Where is this information found?

And the professionals who evaluate the complaints make recommendations to the commission. They did in this case. They recommended further investigation, but the GOP voting members of the commission said no.

WW

So????
We are talking about a Federal Election Law Crime that is not in the DOJ's jurisdiction.

Criminal law isn't the FEC jurisdiction. Civil law is. They can take civil actions.

The DOJ is Federal criminal law enforcement.

The complaint filed was not a criminal law offense. Hence the complaint was handled properly.

Handled? Yes.

The GOP members shutting down the investigation over the recommendation of investigators as proper? No.

WW, you have a problem acknowledging what happened. WW, you are bring up things that have nothing to do with the FEC.

I don't have problem acknowledging what's happened based on facts.

What facts have I not acknowledged?

For example, you call the FEC as a criminal enforcement agency. That is incorrect and not a fact. The DOJ is the Federal criminal law enforcement agency, for example it was the DOJ that brought charges against Cohen for which he was convicted.

WW, a crime was not committed by Trump.

Sure there was. Trump was convicted in State court for felonious falsification of business records as part of a conspiracy to aid in and conceal Cohen's criminal activities.

If there was, you would not have to try to make everyone look political. Except of course, the people involved that are Democrats that you agree with.

I don't have to make any one look political.

Trump was convicted on all counts by a jury of his peers.

1718727052399.png

1718727076006.png

1718727099451.png

Please show you know the voting habits of the Republicans at the FEC.

WW, you brought politics into this, not me.
WW, you have now made it clear that this partisan politics, that your position is partisan politics.

WW, correct me if I am wrong. WW states that Republicans involved in the FEC/State Fraud case are biased politicians making decisions that are contrary to justice and fairness and the Democrats involved are only acting out of truthfulness, honesty, and integrity.

WW, great, voting habits are the relevant issue that determines bias. The Judge in the New York fraud case voted for Biden and gave money to Biden's campaign.

WW, based on your rule that voting habits determines guilt or innocence, justice, Trump is innocent.

WW, thank you for convincing me that using your rule, Trump is innocent.

WW, you brought politics into this, not me.
WW, you have now made it clear that this partisan politics, that your position is partisan politics.

Also the votes of the commission are public record.

WW, correct me if I am wrong. WW states that Republicans involved in the FEC/State Fraud case are biased politicians making decisions that are contrary to justice and fairness and the Democrats involved are only acting out of truthfulness, honesty, and integrity.

You are wrong. (Normally happens when someone tries to restate what someone else says.)

WW said that the GOP commissioners voted to kill the investigation of the Trump campaign even though the none Office of General Counsel recommended the investigation to proceed.

WW, great, voting habits are the relevant issue that determines bias. The Judge in the New York fraud case voted for Biden and gave money to Biden's campaign.

Ya, so? Deflection noted.

Now speak to Justice Thomas and Justice Alito taking millions in gifts and vacations from conservative groups and conservative donors.

Or does...

1718733220769.png

An RV coun't less then a $10 contribution?

WW, based on your rule that voting habits determines guilt or innocence, justice, Trump is innocent.

I never claimed such a rule.

WW, thank you for convincing me that using your rule, Trump is innocent.

Reality is something in the real world, you beliefs do not change facts.

Trump is a convicted felon today and will be tomorrow despite your feelings.

WW

This is your OP. I suppose you should know all the facts that are relevant to your OP.

Further, I used your link showing the court pretended this "crime," was based on a Federal crime that was not committed.
I have trouble understanding how New York can use a "crime" where the individual was never charged, tried OR CONVICTED as a basis for prosecution.

Elektra, you can't restrain yourself? You compulsively continue to not consider, but rather ignore or neglect facts?
He committed a crime to enable another crime, prohibited by federal law.
The fact that the underlying crimes not prohibited by a NY state statute does not invalidate NY State's indictment and conviction of Trump. Respectfully, Supposn
When was Trump convicted of the crime? If he wasn't convicted, legally the crime was never committed.

I have trouble understanding how New York can use a "crime" where the individual was never charged, tried OR CONVICTED as a basis for prosecution.

Trump was charged for falsification of business records (Class E Felony).

Trump was tried for falsification of business records (Class E Felony).

Trump was convicted for falsification of business records (Class E Felony).

WW

Posting the complaint and the unofficial letter from the democrat commissioner proves only what I have stated, no crime was found to be committed.

The complaint and the unofficial letter from the democrat commissioner has nothing to do with voting

WW, you stated how do I know if investigators vote democrat or republican. Your response is that the commission's votes, for republican or democrat are public record.

WW, votes are secret, period. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Posting the complaint and the unofficial letter from the democrat commissioner proves only what I have stated, no crime was found to be committed.

The complaint and the unofficial letter from the democrat commissioner has nothing to do with voting

WW, you stated how do I know if investigators vote democrat or republican. Your response is that the commission's votes, for republican or democrat are public record.

WW, votes are secret, period. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Who nominated commissioners and the commissioners voter registration are public record.

Of course I was talking about the commission votes, not how they voted for candidates in the voting booth for office.

I can't believe you even tried to go there.

WW

Of course I was talking about the commission votes, not how they voted for candidates in the voting booth for office.
And of course, I was speaking of the voting habits, that you spoke of in the comment I replied to, specifically.
Deflection noted, twice

And of course, I was speaking of the voting habits, that you spoke of in the comment I replied to, specifically.
Deflection noted, twice

The previous comment was about their commission votes, not how they vote for candidates for office.

Which any reasonable person understood in the context about their voting to kill the investigation. I've never known any one that had to go to their local voting office to vote to kill and investigation for an agency they were commissioner of.

Do you know any Federal agency commissioners that have to go to their local county clerks office to vote on job related matters?

WW

Ya, so? Deflection noted.
Now speak to Justice Thomas and Justice Alito taking millions in gifts and vacations from conservative groups and conservative donors.
Ya, so? Deflection noted. I will also point out your ignorance or you politically biased partisan hypocrisy, feel free to correct me.

When said gifts and vacations were made they were legal.
Justice Sota Moyer is forcing bookstores to purchase millions of dollars in books so that she profits, and using public employees to make said sails.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg made 100's more trips, not one reported.

Where is your integrity?

WW, you are proving you are playing politics while ignoring right from wrong.

Trump was convicted on all counts
One count, one action, turned into 34 individual crimes? I am really surprised that they did not charge Trump with a crime for every single letter that Trump wrote on the perfectly legal, non-fraudulent checks and ledgers.

Why have no other criminals convicted of Fraud where there was an individual charge for each check written and the ledger that recorded the check. NONE!

Forum List

Back