NY Teens Attack 67 Year Old with Hammer

The democrat attitude toward a heinous crime like this shows exactly where their "no bail, let all the criminals out" absolutely idiotic, self-destructive nonsense comes from. Every state will obviously have different standards of sentencing for crimes of this nature, but it seems clear that such standards need to be enforced in full and strengthened where necessary if we are to stem the tide of violence decimating our major cities. Only a brainless fool would look at the state of things and not realize that democrat-pushed permissiveness is making life unsafe for law-abiding citizens (and for law enforcement personnel).
Let’s say it’s you and me deciding the sentence. I say 10 years, out in 3 or 4 for good behavior. You want to give more? 3 years in prison is a long time.

What attitude do i have?

And honestly, I think the kid should get out in 2 for good behavior. But I mean real good behavior. I wouldn’t count any time he served with a chip on his shoulder. But if he was a different person in 2 years I’d let him out.
He’d have to show an amazing turn around for me…that attack of his was frightening.

Let’s say it’s you and me deciding the sentence......

Let's not. I'm not a judge or even a lawyer. YOU can barely string together a coherent sentence, and I highly doubt you can tie your own shoes. There is a reason why there are laws written in very specific language. Those laws need to be enforced and applied fully.

He’d have to show an amazing turn around for me…that attack of his was frightening.
Remember the kid who shot someone years ago, got out and got caught selling exstacy? I bet he always had a bad attitude and they had to let him out. Attitude should matter. Crime in prison not tolerated.

People need to stop being pussies and stand up for the innocent. All these m-fers holding their phones up while shit happens...."Hey stop ! You're hurting him. "

Fuck that. Get up off your apathetic jaded asses and stop it. They should have stopped Derek Chauvin from killing George Floyd too, just the same.

So, the report says that the guy raping the woman was homeless so that’s an excuse? Hell naw.

Let's not. I'm not a judge or even a lawyer. YOU can barely string together a coherent sentence, and I highly doubt you can tie your own shoes. There is a reason why there are laws written in very specific language. Those laws need to be enforced and applied fully.
Captain obvious.

Here is another problem with the system. Guy probably murdered the person, cops have some evidence but who knows if it goes to trial, so these murderers plead guilty to 2nd degree murder and they get out in 10 Instead of life. I’m not a prosecutor either but I see them played on tv. First 48 hours, forensic files, csi.

So in ten years we have a murderer walking among us. I don’t like this either.

... I’m not a prosecutor either but I see them played on tv. First 48 hours, forensic files, csi.

1639931677051.png

Remember on the Chappelle show the guy knew to shoot the guy below the waste to avoid an attempted murder charge? This kid swung the hammer at his face? That’s not good.

The only reason I dont say cut rapists balls off and one day let them free is because I believe that will just make them murderers. Angry murderers.
A lot of those locked up in our wonderful rehabilitation system.

The irony of the "opium epidemic" happening at the same time that there are still heroin/cocaine traffickers and 'crack' dealers doing time from the 80's and 90's. locked up right now as we speak....is just crazy.

Last edited:
No, no...To be fair, he threw out there 5 years, which with good behavior, and incarceration guidelines means that he could get out in 2...I don't think that is good enough...Not for a Class A felony....He needs to at the very least serve 7 to 10 years, with no review of parole until 7 years with good behavior. Which means his sentence would be 10 to 25.
Initially he was asked several times and refused to answer. Only a possible 2 years? Is that how he would feel if that were someone in his family?

Forum List

Back