NY Teens Attack 67 Year Old with Hammer

No you wouldn't, because what would come next if you tried would be much worse than some kids hitting you with a hammer, you fucking weakling. Thank the internet that you can shoot your fat mouth off in this manner.
internet tough guy. Lol

How many years would you give these boys bro?

I often wonder if I’d be happy to hear something bad happened to you. After all I hate you more than anyone else in this world.

But I wouldn’t. And I don’t really “HATE” you. I’d just love to smack your pussy face.

Now answer the question. How many years would you give these boys?
Notice how he can't even answer his own question? LOL!!!

Notice how he can't even answer his own question? LOL!!!
No, no...To be fair, he threw out there 5 years, which with good behavior, and incarceration guidelines means that he could get out in 2...I don't think that is good enough...Not for a Class A felony....He needs to at the very least serve 7 to 10 years, with no review of parole until 7 years with good behavior. Which means his sentence would be 10 to 25.

The democrat attitude toward a heinous crime like this shows exactly where their "no bail, let all the criminals out" absolutely idiotic, self-destructive nonsense comes from. Every state will obviously have different standards of sentencing for crimes of this nature, but it seems clear that such standards need to be enforced in full and strengthened where necessary if we are to stem the tide of violence decimating our major cities. Only a brainless fool would look at the state of things and not realize that democrat-pushed permissiveness is making life unsafe for law-abiding citizens (and for law enforcement personnel).

No, no...To be fair, he threw out there 5 years, which with good behavior, and incarceration guidelines means that he could get out in 2...I don't think that is good enough...Not for a Class A felony....He needs to at the very least serve 7 to 10 years, with no review of parole until 7 years with good behavior. Which means his sentence would be 10 to 25.
And honestly, I think the kid should get out in 2 for good behavior. But I mean real good behavior. I wouldn’t count any time he served with a chip on his shoulder. But if he was a different person in 2 years I’d let him out.

That job, and not hanging out with those other boys, would actually work. Great idea.
Any job would be good.
Lifeguard, medic, college student......security guard.

1639930548766.png

The democrat attitude toward a heinous crime like this shows exactly where their "no bail, let all the criminals out" absolutely idiotic, self-destructive nonsense comes from. Every state will obviously have different standards of sentencing for crimes of this nature, but it seems clear that such standards need to be enforced in full and strengthened where necessary if we are to stem the tide of violence decimating our major cities. Only a brainless fool would look at the state of things and not realize that democrat-pushed permissiveness is making life unsafe for law-abiding citizens (and for law enforcement personnel).

Fair enough. I was reading some liberal bs about how we need to start letting more violent criminals out. They made a lot of good arguments but I see too many cases where they let a guy out I would never let out.

You know me unkotare. I’m afraid of these guys. Remember? So if anyone should want to keep them locked up, it’s me right? But now you seem to be the one who is more afraid. Isn’t that interesting?

People need to stop being pussies and stand up for the innocent. All these m-fers holding their phones up while shit happens...."Hey stop ! You're hurting him. "

Fuck that. Get up off your apathetic jaded asses and stop it. They should have stopped Derek Chauvin from killing George Floyd too, just the same.

Forum List

Back