NY times ed brags of replacing embittered white conservative minority

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A New York Times op-ed brags of how Democrats are succeeding at replacing an “embittered white conservative minority.”
NY Times Op-Ed Brags of ‘Replacing’ “Embittered White Conservative Minority”
upload_2018-10-31_11-40-17.png

Is it really that surprising, they would kill their own in order to gain a position, gain a political point, empower themselves by controlling others why it's on even civilian levels. Kind of all the same mental illness must be a spreading virus.

A New York Times op-ed brags of how Democrats are succeeding at replacing an “embittered white conservative minority.”
View attachment 225906

Is it really that surprising, they would kill their own in order to gain a position, gain a political point, empower themselves by controlling others why it's on even civilian levels. Kind of all the same mental illness must be a spreading virus.
They speak with a forked tongue. They Troll the internet passing false information, they haunt the radio shows trying to put their masters message into the minds of those listening, the walk the halls of schools leaving propaganda in the minds of mush heads who believe it. They work among the Government delaying work that should be done. They are the Deep State working with just on goal, the degrading of this Nation in to a shadow of its former shape. How are they getting by? You can see it every day in the Media, On the Net, on TV in most programs you watch, you don't notice but its there.

View attachment 225906

The liberals want us to be there puppets. That will never happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill Kristol's duplicitous rat face should be inserted into every dictionary right next to the word "quisling" as a visual cue to help exactly define the word. This neocon mother fcker is a globalist lap dog and in a just world he would be in a Chinese work camp slaving his miserable life away as an immigrant in China.
Michelle Goldberg can be his helper.

Both Kristol and the bitch that wrote the article are Jews. The second I see that POSSIBLY happening...I am going to become Earl Turner on his final mission. Not many will get that but a few will I think. My race comes before EVERYTHING else.

Bill Kristol's duplicitous rat face should be inserted into every dictionary right next to the word "quisling" as a visual cue to help exactly define the word. This neocon mother fcker is a globalist lap dog and in a just world he would be in a Chinese work camp slaving his miserable life away as an immigrant in China.

Nah.... Put him in Russian prison with a
Tattoo of the stars and stripes on his ass.

Jo

View attachment 225906

That's conservatives for you......

Both Kristol and the bitch that wrote the article are Jews. The second I see that POSSIBLY happening...I am going to become Earl Turner on his final mission. Not many will get that but a few will I think. My race comes before EVERYTHING else.
Yes we know you are a fan of Timothy McVeigh -- who had the same Turner Diaries circle jerk fantasies

But do you understand when you idiots say "vote red" -- you are talking about replacing liberals with conservatives? nobody's race is in jeopardy you idiot...

This is why folks like your hero -- decided he was going in for his race -- and murdered innocent people

Jo
Parachute him into Tehran with a #Metoo placard attached to him.

Jo
Parachute him into Tehran with a #Metoo placard attached to him.

OMG! LOL.....OUCH!

How long after landing do you think it would be before he was dissected into many pieces?

You can be sure his neighborhood is all white. Just like most white lefties.
and most like white conservatives --- like Bill Kristol
But white conservatives living in white communities don’t bitch about others not being diverse.
Yea, in fact -- those white conservatives bitch about DIVERSITY period...

Then wonder why they have such a problem attracting a diverse voting base...

If you white "conservatives' follow the teachings , they would be loved by all...but for now most are racists ignorant fucks.

Forum List

Back