NY Times Journalist Behind Comeys Memo Interviewed-Admits He Was Only Told About It And Never Saw It

They've abandoned all sense of right and wrong.
You mean like the 500 lies of Trump that have been documented since he took office? He was never an ethical person in any area. Business, marriage fidelity, Trump university etc etc.
These scandals of his couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
What are these 500 lies?

Never mind, give me one.
You're still playing this game?
What planet do you live on.
Your pathological liar hit the ground running on day one with his " mine was the largest electoral victory since Reagan." Except for Obama twice, Clinton once and HW Bush. Lol
No, Trump's victory was not the biggest Electoral College win since Reagan

" I had 1.5 million people at my inauguration. "

Obama had 1.8 million. Put your glasses on. View attachment 127438

the liar said " murder rate has been rising for the past 47 years.
Trump falsely claims US murder rate is 'highest' in 47 years - CNNPolitics.com

He's told about 5 lies just in the past seven days.
Thanks for showing you have no idea what's going on.
All irrelevant as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. We didn't vote for Trump to worry about crowd sizes or poll numbers. We voted for him to make America great again and he's succeeding. We are on our way to become a nationalistic nation.

What's interesting to me is that the media is prospering because of Trump. In fact, the more they gin up hatred towards Trump, the more they increase their profits. So now, it's a matter of ginning up hatred BECAUSE it's such a profitable thing to do. Lost in all this hate mongering and profit making is any concept of what it means to run a respectable news operation. All notion of journalistic ethics has been abandoned, even by formerly respectable publications like the New York Times and Washington Post. It's called "yellow journalism":

Yellow journalism, or the yellow press, is a type of journalism that presents little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead uses eye-catching headlines to sell more newspapers.[1] Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering or sensationalism. By extension, the term yellow journalism is used today as a pejorative to decry any journalism that treats news in an unprofessional or unethical fashion.[2]

Yellow journalism - Wikipedia

What's interesting to me is that the media is prospering because of Trump. In fact, the more they gin up hatred towards Trump, the more they increase their profits. So now, it's a matter of ginning up hatred BECAUSE it's such a profitable thing to do. Lost in all this hate mongering and profit making is any concept of what it means to run a respectable news operation. All notion of journalistic ethics has been abandoned, even by formerly respectable publications like the New York Times and Washington Post. It's called "yellow journalism":

Yellow journalism, or the yellow press, is a type of journalism that presents little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead uses eye-catching headlines to sell more newspapers.[1] Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering or sensationalism. By extension, the term yellow journalism is used today as a pejorative to decry any journalism that treats news in an unprofessional or unethical fashion.[2]

Yellow journalism - Wikipedia
Morons definition of " yellow journalism: Quoting Trump verbatim.

IMG_0421.JPG
You mean like the 500 lies of Trump that have been documented since he took office? He was never an ethical person in any area. Business, marriage fidelity, Trump university etc etc.
What are these 500 lies?

Never mind, give me one.
Your pathological liar hit the ground running on day one with his " mine was the largest electoral victory since Reagan." Except for Obama twice, Clinton once and HW Bush. Lol

All irrelevant as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. We didn't vote for Trump to worry about crowd sizes or poll numbers. We voted for him to make America great again and he's succeeding. We are on our way to become a nationalistic nation.

What are these 500 lies?

Never mind, give me one.

"We are on our way to become a nationalistic nation."
Yeah just like Turkey, Russia plus Germany and Italy during WWII.
Your failure in chief will be lucky to survive 2017. Multitude of scandals and 4 investigations in 4 months.
It's now a CRIMINAL investigation too.
Tickled to death you're not going to know what hits you when orange slime goes down.

View attachment 127443
What are these 500 lies?

Never mind, give me one.

YOU have to actually start winning before you get tired of it.

He should be fired, but he won't be. The New York Times no longer cares about outdated notions like journalistic ethics.
The NYT is STILL the paper of record in this country and you won't get an argument among most inCongress and sane people.
I guess you haven't heard of DeepThroat either.
"Paper of record" is a euphemism meaning "fake news."

He should be fired, but he won't be. The New York Times no longer cares about outdated notions like journalistic ethics.
The NYT is STILL the paper of record in this country and you won't get an argument among most inCongress and sane people.

Deplorables definition of fake news: any story that doesn't fawn over the president.
Dictators always go after the press first. How does it feel you're an accessary to that?

Deplorables definition of fake news: any story that doesn't fawn over the president.
Dictators always go after the press first. How does it feel you're an accessary to that?

Wow, only on this site for 99 days and you are averaging nearly 30 posts per day....that's quite a pace.........(snicker)

Fake news is virtually everything the leftwing propaganda organs publish. They have been caught lying so many times that they are assumed to be lying if they have no corroboration for legitimate (ie, rightwing) news sources. They Comey memo is the latest example.

Wow, only on this site for 99 days and you are averaging nearly 30 posts per day....that's quite a pace.........(snicker)

There's a lot of bullshit inside, and it's under high pressure.

Fake news is virtually everything the leftwing propaganda organs publish. They have been caught lying so many times that they are assumed to be lying if they have no corroboration for legitimate (ie, rightwing) news sources. They Comey memo is the latest example.
You mean the memo he'll produce on Monday to crush Trump's ass ?

The person's ass that will get crushed is Comey's

Caught lying? By whom? Your alternative facts networks?
The American press is the best in the world... minus the Infowars, Breitbart and all the other white nationalists ones.

My God... you are so uniformed. Let me guess. You watch Hannity. Lol
Comey is an honorable man and most agree with that assessment. No one has ever accused the Tramp of being honorable. . No one.

Caught lying? By whom? Your alternative facts networks?
The American press is the best in the world... minus the Infowars, Breitbart and all the other white nationalists ones.
"Best" at what, fake news?

Dictators always go after the press first. How does it feel you're an accessary to
that?

My God... you are so uniformed. Let me guess. You watch Hannity. Lol

Let e guess: you're mother dropped you on your head when you were a baby.

Forum List

Back