NY to allow release of Trumps State Tax Return

Good for Gov Cuomo

Andrew Cuomo signs law that would allow Congress to get Trump's state tax returns - CNNPolitics

The law, which takes effect Monday, requires the state's tax commissioner to provide New York state tax returns to Congress upon request from the House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Finance Committee, or the Joint Committee on Taxation and mandates the removal of any federal tax information that might appear on state returns.

Wow, that is news, although in the fine print it says "mandates the removal of any federal tax information that might appear on state returns". So my guess is they may get tax returns with 98% of the information redacted.

Good for Gov Cuomo

Andrew Cuomo signs law that would allow Congress to get Trump's state tax returns - CNNPolitics

The law, which takes effect Monday, requires the state's tax commissioner to provide New York state tax returns to Congress upon request from the House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Finance Committee, or the Joint Committee on Taxation and mandates the removal of any federal tax information that might appear on state returns.
That will be blocked as it is unconstitutional.

How about you post your pathetic tax returns right here as a requirment of your participating on the USMB message boards.

What a dope you are.

New York has Zero legal justification to publicly display anyone's tax returns nor provide them to The Congress, as Congress does not have a Constitutional Right to demand the Tax Returns of any citizen.
How is the State releasing requested information to Congress unconstitutional?

Please cite the Constitutional reference
Because it violates The Right to Privacy Numb Nuts.

Post your lame ass Tax Return on here now,. if you disagree.

Limp Dick Liberals are too stupid to be allowed to procreate.

Good for Gov Cuomo

How about you post your pathetic tax returns right here as a requirment of your participating on the USMB message boards.

What a dope you are.

New York has Zero legal justification to publicly display anyone's tax returns nor provide them to The Congress, as Congress does not have a Constitutional Right to demand the Tax Returns of any citizen.
The 4th Amendment specifically prohibits it. Contrary to leftwing theory, politicians have constitutional rights just like the rest of us.

A tax return is not an unreasonable search and seizure
You have to have Probable Cause for a Search and Seizure... Gay Blade.
Therefore it's Unreasonable.

How about trying to get an actual warrant based on probable cause to get The President's Private Tax Returns.

How about you try Legal and Lawful means to accomplish what you want to do?

Good for Gov Cuomo

What a dope you are.

The 4th Amendment specifically prohibits it. Contrary to leftwing theory, politicians have constitutional rights just like the rest of us.

Of course it is. There is no such thing as an unreasonable search or seizure in your eyes.

Good for Gov Cuomo

What a dope you are.

How about trying to get an actual warrant based on probable cause to get The President's Private Tax Returns.

Rightwinger believes that being Republican while president is probable cause.

Everything in the state tax return that refers to the federal tax return likewise has to be redacted. They got nothing.
Who says anything about redaction?

His NY State Return is controlled by NY State

Good for Gov Cuomo

What a dope you are.

Congress has oversight responsibilities
Looking at tax returns is oversight

What a dope you are.

"Oversight" doesn't preempt the Bill of Rights, you brain-dead Stalinist douchebag.

What a dope you are.

Wrong. It's not oversight of government. It's opposition research and oversight of supposedly free citizens with 4th Amendment rights.

They had to change the freaking law? Democrats must be desperate.

Nah. Just stupid. This, of course, will bite them in the ass in the end. Wait till someone wants to see UpChuck or Cuomo's tax returns. They will have to turn em over.

All his NY returns will show is that he payed huge amounts of taxes to the State of NY.

The IRS has all of his tax returns and you can bet your sweet ass he gets audited both personally and professionally every year. Most folks who make the money he makes do. If there was something to find it would have already been found.

Just shows what an idiot Cuomo is. Oh wait. We all knew that already. Never mind. LMAO

In that case, our President should have no problem releasing his returns

Every other Recent President has

Sure they did. Because they wanted to. No one tried to force them to.

I'm sure Trump has been audited both personally and professionally many times. If there were anything to find the IRS would have found it.

As for NY?? All his tax returns will prove is that he payed a pile of money to the State.

Of course changing the law means that anyone wanting to see anyone's tax returns will have a law to help them. I'm betting that will bite a few in the ass.

Personally?? I wouldn't show my tax returns to anyone and I'd bet you wouldn't either.
The IRS does not care about Trumps investments with Russia, the voters do
Dude, you're on a roll!

Conservatives should have no problems with this after whining about Obama not releasing his college records. If conservatives are really consistent they should be demanding Trump's college records as well. Of course it could very well be that conservatives are just partisan hacks with no principles whatsoever.

Then maybe you should work towards changing the requirements of running for President. Not writing laws that specifically target an individual.
Like providing birth certificates?
Hillary Clinton, really is a BITCH isn't she?
She provided her returns now didn't she? Multiple years.

Good for Gov Cuomo

If I was Trump I'd sue the fuck out of them.
If I was Trump, I would kill myself!

Good for Gov Cuomo

You would kill? You would commit a crime? Thank you for sharing on a public message board.

Nah. Just stupid. This, of course, will bite them in the ass in the end. Wait till someone wants to see UpChuck or Cuomo's tax returns. They will have to turn em over.

All his NY returns will show is that he payed huge amounts of taxes to the State of NY.

The IRS has all of his tax returns and you can bet your sweet ass he gets audited both personally and professionally every year. Most folks who make the money he makes do. If there was something to find it would have already been found.

Just shows what an idiot Cuomo is. Oh wait. We all knew that already. Never mind. LMAO

In that case, our President should have no problem releasing his returns

Every other Recent President has

Sure they did. Because they wanted to. No one tried to force them to.

I'm sure Trump has been audited both personally and professionally many times. If there were anything to find the IRS would have found it.

As for NY?? All his tax returns will prove is that he payed a pile of money to the State.

Of course changing the law means that anyone wanting to see anyone's tax returns will have a law to help them. I'm betting that will bite a few in the ass.

Personally?? I wouldn't show my tax returns to anyone and I'd bet you wouldn't either.
And so does Russia care about investments with Trump

Then maybe you should work towards changing the requirements of running for President. Not writing laws that specifically target an individual.
Like providing birth certificates?
Hillary Clinton, really is a BITCH isn't she?
She provided her returns now didn't she? Multiple years.

And? What do you hope to see in these returns?

Good for Gov Cuomo

You would kill? You would commit a crime? Thank you for sharing on a public message board.
Would killing myself be a crime? Read carefully.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back