NY to allow release of Trumps State Tax Return

The 4th Amendment specifically prohibits it. Contrary to leftwing theory, politicians have constitutional rights just like the rest of us.

A tax return is not an unreasonable search and seizure
You have to have Probable Cause for a Search and Seizure... Gay Blade.
Therefore it's Unreasonable.

How about trying to get an actual warrant based on probable cause to get The President's Private Tax Returns.

How about you try Legal and Lawful means to accomplish what you want to do?
Rightwinger believes that being Republican while president is probable cause.
Congress has oversight responsibilities
Looking at tax returns is oversight
"Oversight" doesn't preempt the Bill of Rights, you brain-dead Stalinist douchebag.

None of his rights are being violated Finger Boy

Conservatives should have no problems with this after whining about Obama not releasing his college records. If conservatives are really consistent they should be demanding Trump's college records as well. Of course it could very well be that conservatives are just partisan hacks with no principles whatsoever.
Trump had his lawyer send letters to his Military School and colleges threatening a lawsuit if his records were released

Conservatives should have no problems with this after whining about Obama not releasing his college records. If conservatives are really consistent they should be demanding Trump's college records as well. Of course it could very well be that conservatives are just partisan hacks with no principles whatsoever.
Trump had his lawyer send letters to his Military School and colleges threatening a lawsuit if his records were released
Have you ever played the game, Max?

Good for Gov Cuomo

Andrew Cuomo signs law that would allow Congress to get Trump's state tax returns - CNNPolitics

The law, which takes effect Monday, requires the state's tax commissioner to provide New York state tax returns to Congress upon request from the House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Finance Committee, or the Joint Committee on Taxation and mandates the removal of any federal tax information that might appear on state returns.
If I was Trump I'd sue the fuck out of them.
If I was Trump, I would kill myself!

You would kill? You would commit a crime? Thank you for sharing on a public message board.
Would killing myself be a crime? Read carefully.

Suicide is a crime. Learn the law.

The IRS does not care about Trumps investments with Russia, the voters do
Then maybe you should work towards changing the requirements of running for President. Not writing laws that specifically target an individual.
Like providing birth certificates?
Hillary Clinton, really is a BITCH isn't she?
She provided her returns now didn't she? Multiple years.
Fraudulent Returns since we now know The Clinton Foundation was a money laundering operation who's sole purpose was to sell out America for a profit to make the Broke Ass Clintons Billionaires.

Good for Gov Cuomo

Andrew Cuomo signs law that would allow Congress to get Trump's state tax returns - CNNPolitics

The law, which takes effect Monday, requires the state's tax commissioner to provide New York state tax returns to Congress upon request from the House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Finance Committee, or the Joint Committee on Taxation and mandates the removal of any federal tax information that might appear on state returns.

You would kill? You would commit a crime? Thank you for sharing on a public message board.

Killing a Lib Tard DemNazi isn't a crime.

Roe vs. Wade.

We need to let them kill more of themselves.

Good for Gov Cuomo

Good for Gov Cuomo

suicide is not a crime,,,attempted suicide is though

learn the law please,,,

Dear Right Clinger:

On a scale of 1-10, how much a pawn of Satan are you?

Like, are you a member of Daddy Satan's fan club?

Or are you more like a groupie?

Do you get a monthly magazine with exclusive photos and interviews of Satan with a big Centerfold of a different goat every month?

When someone is unhinged and irrational like you are and filled with venom and hatred for America and America's President, people (especially goats) naturally are going to ask such questions.

So, like how much is selling your soul worth?

Is it enough for your retirement and funeral?

And after the funeral, did you invest in asbestos underwear for your trip to Hell?

Do you think goats like me are people and can find love with humans like you?

You are human, right? I'd never date a sheep.

We'd like some answers to these questions, so please entertain us.

Sincerely,

Amorous Goat.
iu

Last edited:

learn the law please,,,

Semantics. It is a crime for all intents and purposes.

learn the law please,,,

except for the part where you cant prosecute a dead person,,,

learn the law please,,,

Is this why Hillary didn't go to jail?

learn the law please,,,

thats because of republicans,,,

learn the law please,,,

thats because of republicans,,,
They should have nailed her to the wall.

She has gotten away with decades of criminal activity.

learn the law please,,,

Therein lies the dark humor.

learn the law please,,,
Wow. Can't take a joke. Guess because it's about your hero you get your panties pulled up into your twats

learn the law please,,,
Wow. Can't take a joke. Guess because it's about your hero you get your panties pulled up into your twats

I never mention trump,,,youre the one with TDS not me,,,

learn the law please,,,

My hero? It’s about Winston Churchill?

A tax return is not an unreasonable search and seizure
You have to have Probable Cause for a Search and Seizure... Gay Blade.
Therefore it's Unreasonable.

How about trying to get an actual warrant based on probable cause to get The President's Private Tax Returns.

How about you try Legal and Lawful means to accomplish what you want to do?
Rightwinger believes that being Republican while president is probable cause.
Congress has oversight responsibilities
Looking at tax returns is oversight
"Oversight" doesn't preempt the Bill of Rights, you brain-dead Stalinist douchebag.

None of his rights are being violated Finger Boy
ROFL!

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Obama did the same thing.

Obama did the same thing.
Derp

Forum List

Back