NY to allow release of Trumps State Tax Return

They had to change the freaking law? Democrats must be desperate.

Nah. Just stupid. This, of course, will bite them in the ass in the end. Wait till someone wants to see UpChuck or Cuomo's tax returns. They will have to turn em over.

All his NY returns will show is that he payed huge amounts of taxes to the State of NY.

The IRS has all of his tax returns and you can bet your sweet ass he gets audited both personally and professionally every year. Most folks who make the money he makes do. If there was something to find it would have already been found.

Just shows what an idiot Cuomo is. Oh wait. We all knew that already. Never mind. LMAO

In that case, our President should have no problem releasing his returns

Every other Recent President has

Nah. Just stupid. This, of course, will bite them in the ass in the end. Wait till someone wants to see UpChuck or Cuomo's tax returns. They will have to turn em over.

All his NY returns will show is that he payed huge amounts of taxes to the State of NY.

The IRS has all of his tax returns and you can bet your sweet ass he gets audited both personally and professionally every year. Most folks who make the money he makes do. If there was something to find it would have already been found.

Just shows what an idiot Cuomo is. Oh wait. We all knew that already. Never mind. LMAO

Sure they did. Because they wanted to. No one tried to force them to.

I'm sure Trump has been audited both personally and professionally many times. If there were anything to find the IRS would have found it.

As for NY?? All his tax returns will prove is that he payed a pile of money to the State.

Of course changing the law means that anyone wanting to see anyone's tax returns will have a law to help them. I'm betting that will bite a few in the ass.

Personally?? I wouldn't show my tax returns to anyone and I'd bet you wouldn't either.

More short sighted thinking from politicians passing a law for basically doing opposition research this law won't be confined to just Trump or Republicans and you can bet both parties in other states will start passing similar type of laws to target the party that happens to be the minority party at the moment.

Not a problem. The vast majority of politicians already release their tax returns.
Until one doesn’t then everyone flips their view on the matter.

More short sighted thinking from politicians passing a law for basically doing opposition research this law won't be confined to just Trump or Republicans and you can bet both parties in other states will start passing similar type of laws to target the party that happens to be the minority party at the moment.

Not a problem. The vast majority of politicians already release their tax returns.

Nope. Trump's really the only ass hole that doesn't want to release his returns.

I'm sure Trump has been audited both personally and professionally many times. If there were anything to find the IRS would have found it.

As for NY?? All his tax returns will prove is that he payed a pile of money to the State.

Of course changing the law means that anyone wanting to see anyone's tax returns will have a law to help them. I'm betting that will bite a few in the ass.

Personally?? I wouldn't show my tax returns to anyone and I'd bet you wouldn't either.
The IRS does not care about Trumps investments with Russia, the voters do

You can bet they know about ALL of his investments and the only voters who care are lefty loons like your stupid ass.

Good for Gov Cuomo

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/08/politics/new-york-trump-state-tax-returns-congress/index.html

The law, which takes effect Monday, requires the state's tax commissioner to provide New York state tax returns to Congress upon request from the House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Finance Committee, or the Joint Committee on Taxation and mandates the removal of any federal tax information that might appear on state returns.

And I hope to hell Trump sues their asses off for it.

Nope. Trump's really the only ass hole that doesn't want to release his returns.
Because there is no reason for him or anyone else to release them. Here is my challenge to everyone in and out of Congress who believe seeing tax returns is important get a bill started that would make it a requirement that not only would anyone running for President have to make their taxes public but also anyone running for Congress no exceptions. I suspect seeing tax returns would no longer be a big priority in Congress.

Again, how does the IRS make audits public knowledge?

Wow. It just keeps getting better. Your private IRS records are private and your privacy is SUPOSED TO BE protected by the IRS. It's no one's business what you make or what you donate to charity or what deductions you take as long as they are legal. If they are not legal, the IRS who hold your tax returns would bust you for it.

So in the spirit of openness, since you want to see a certain citizens tax returns, which are private, you go first and post your tax return here with all the private information that a tax return contains. Until you do that, your hypocrisy is noted.

Bottom line: Another American's tax returns are none of my business or yours. Just the way it should be. The IRS is in possession of them and they have enforcement and regulatory enforcement.

Looking forward to seeing your tax returns posted here tonight.
Congress has a right to see those returns

Oversight

Even if he had any, his state returns wouldn't show those details. Your state returns are normally based on your federal returns. The standard procedure is to take the income figure from your federal return and proceed from there.

Last edited:
Good for Gov Cuomo

Andrew Cuomo signs law that would allow Congress to get Trump's state tax returns - CNNPolitics

The law, which takes effect Monday, requires the state's tax commissioner to provide New York state tax returns to Congress upon request from the House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Finance Committee, or the Joint Committee on Taxation and mandates the removal of any federal tax information that might appear on state returns.
That will be blocked as it is unconstitutional.

How about you post your pathetic tax returns right here as a requirment of your participating on the USMB message boards.

What a dope you are.

New York has Zero legal justification to publicly display anyone's tax returns nor provide them to The Congress, as Congress does not have a Constitutional Right to demand the Tax Returns of any citizen.

Good for Gov Cuomo

Andrew Cuomo signs law that would allow Congress to get Trump's state tax returns - CNNPolitics

If I was Trump I'd sue the fuck out of them.

It's basically a bill of attainder masquerading as a law.

And we all know they will repeal it the second Republicans get control of the House again.

Good for Gov Cuomo

How about you post your pathetic tax returns right here as a requirment of your participating on the USMB message boards.

What a dope you are.

New York has Zero legal justification to publicly display anyone's tax returns nor provide them to The Congress, as Congress does not have a Constitutional Right to demand the Tax Returns of any citizen.
The 4th Amendment specifically prohibits it. Contrary to leftwing theory, politicians have constitutional rights just like the rest of us.

Good for Gov Cuomo

What a dope you are.

How is the State releasing requested information to Congress unconstitutional?

Please cite the Constitutional reference

Good for Gov Cuomo

What a dope you are.

The 4th Amendment specifically prohibits it. Contrary to leftwing theory, politicians have constitutional rights just like the rest of us.

A tax return is not an unreasonable search and seizure

It's hardly a surprise to see the OP applaud a Bill of Attainder. He's willing to completely undo our Constitution and return to feudal serfdom...this time in service to the Prog Party.

Everything in the state tax return that refers to the federal tax return likewise has to be redacted. They got nothing.

Forum List

Back