NYC Declares 3,700 New Wuhan Virus Deaths That May Have Zero Connection to the Pandemic

There is no way to get close to number of deaths they need to justify this massive overreaction unless they.....

Fluff up the numbers!!

Birx already admitted they are now classifying anyone who dies with Covid 19 as dying FROM Covid 19.

So, they just happen to catch the virus the couple days before they died. I get it.

Without this " overreaction" millions could be dead you fucking moron.
How do you know they caught the virus a few days before they died if they were never diagnosed with it?

You obviously don’t believe in science.

The post to which I replied said the people with the virus that died for other reasons....

Try to keep up asshole.
There is no way to get close to number of deaths they need to justify this massive overreaction unless they.....

Fluff up the numbers!!

Birx already admitted they are now classifying anyone who dies with Covid 19 as dying FROM Covid 19.

So, they just happen to catch the virus the couple days before they died. I get it.

How do you know they caught the virus a few days before they died if they were never diagnosed with it?

The post to which I replied said the people with the virus that died for other reasons....

Try to keep up asshole.
Poor kid. Can’t keep up with the thread topic.......3700 deaths attributed to the Chinese virus despite NONE OF THEM TESTING POSITIVE for the Chinese virus.

You are dumber than a box of retarded hair.
So, only people that were terted positive for COVID-19, died from it.

No one EVER EVER died of it without being tesdted.

According to dumbfuck you, If we stopped testing, no one would die of COVID-19 and there would be no pandemic

Trumpette thinking at its best, right?

You arer one stuipid fucvk./
No Dumbass, if you stopped testing you couldn't say with scientific certainty that's why they died. It is very simple, yet seems to be beyond your reasoning skills.

But there are not enough tests.

You want to ignore the ones that died of COVID-19 that were not tested. Admit it. This is what you stupid fucks are sasying.

Your need to defend Triump is making all of you stupid.

Fluff up the numbers!!

Democrats never believe in any science.
This from the climate change denier crowd.

SCIENCE was saying it was going to be bad while you & your fat asssed orange buddy were blowing it off.

Fuck you & Fuck your orange buddy.
Who has made the claim the climate doesn't change? Oops, you just got caught making shit up again. :abgg2q.jpg:
Now you don't know what Climatge Change is about. Wow, you do get dumber every fucking day of your miserable little life.

Fluff up the numbers!!

Try to keep up asshole.

Fluff up the numbers!!

Try to keep up asshole.
Poor kid. Can’t keep up with the thread topic.......3700 deaths attributed to the Chinese virus despite NONE OF THEM TESTING POSITIVE for the Chinese virus.

According to dumbfuck you, If we stopped testing, no one would die of COVID-19 and there would be no pandemic

No Dumbass, if you stopped testing you couldn't say with scientific certainty that's why they died. It is very simple, yet seems to be beyond your reasoning skills.

You want to ignore the ones that died of COVID-19 that were not tested. Admit it. This is what you stupid fucks are sasying.

So? You just don't make up a cause of death. Get a fucking clue, moron.

Fluff up the numbers!!

Democrats never believe in any science.
This from the climate change denier crowd.

SCIENCE was saying it was going to be bad while you & your fat asssed orange buddy were blowing it off.

Fuck you & Fuck your orange buddy.
Who has made the claim the climate doesn't change? Oops, you just got caught making shit up again. :abgg2q.jpg:
Now you don't know what Climatge Change is about. Wow, you do get dumber every fucking day of your miserable little life.
I know what climate change is, moron. You can't even spell it. :abgg2q.jpg:

Perhaps you can explain why they ought to waste tests on dead people when living people can't get one?
/——/ They shouldn’t waste a test on dead people, nor should they “assume” the cause of death. You can’t understand that simple concept?
So people that die of COVID-19 should not be counted if they weren't tested when they were alive.

Yiou stupid fucks will do anything to try to make Trump not look like the jackass he is.
How do you know they died of the Chinese virus?
Symptoms.

You assfucks think they finds a dead body in woods & claim it was COVID-19 which is just another one of your lies. No one is doing that.

Perhaps you can explain why they ought to waste tests on dead people when living people can't get one?
/——/ They shouldn’t waste a test on dead people, nor should they “assume” the cause of death. You can’t understand that simple concept?
So people that die of COVID-19 should not be counted if they weren't tested when they were alive.

Yiou stupid fucks will do anything to try to make Trump not look like the jackass he is.
/----/ "So people that die of COVID-19 should not be counted "
Hey Stupid Head, the cause of death was assumed. Your public school education is letting you down again.
as•sumed ə-soo͞md′
adj. Taken up or used so as to deceive; pretended.
  • adj.
    Taken for granted; supposed.
  • Presumed to be true or real without conclusive evidence.
View attachment 324088
Evidently my PUBLIC school education is far superior to yours.

To claim no one has died friom COVID-19 that were not tested is fucking retarded.

Evidently your parents were cheated when they sent your stupid ass to private school.
/-----/ "To claim no one has died from COVID-19 that were not tested is fucking retarded. "
I didn't say that, and you know it. Anything to gin up the numbers to harm Trump is OK.
So what's stopping you from "assuming" all deaths are from the Coronavirus? You could send even more gullible people into sheer panic.
A person in the US dies approximately every 11.14 seconds
Number of deaths per year: 2,830,688

Symptoms.

You assfucks think they finds a dead body in woods & claim it was COVID-19 which is just another one of your lies. No one is doing that.
Maybe they were Clintoncided. They have all the symptoms...............dead.

Wyoming was the last state to declare emergency since they had low numbers, 280 infected and 1 death so the CDC had to send out a crack team urgently to do some testing up there. Gotta get those numbers up.
Why do you assfucks not want people to know how many people are affected? is itr because you know Trump screwed the pooch on this?
/----/ Give us real numbers, not guesses, computer model and wishful thinking.

Fluff up the numbers!!

Try to keep up asshole.

Fluff up the numbers!!

Try to keep up asshole.

So you just ASSUME that they can't be COVID 19?

They look at the symptoms.

Do you think they autopsy every dead person?

Symptoms.

Maybe when you drop dead, they will cite that you died of stupidity. You had all the symptoms.

Fluff up the numbers!!

Try to keep up asshole.

Fluff up the numbers!!

Try to keep up asshole.

I don't assume anything. I know they can't pinpoint the cause of death as the Chinese virus.

YOU are the only one doing the assuming, moron. How sciencey of you. :abgg2q.jpg:

Symptoms.

Maybe when you drop dead, they will cite that you died of stupidity. You had all the symptoms.
^^^^Triggered^^^^^^:abgg2q.jpg:

Wyoming was the last state to declare emergency since they had low numbers, 280 infected and 1 death so the CDC had to send out a crack team urgently to do some testing up there. Gotta get those numbers up.
Why do you assfucks not want people to know how many people are affected? is itr because you know Trump screwed the pooch on this?
Since fat ass Trump does not have enough tests, we can't know the exact number. Now what? What is the solution. Ignore those that died of COVID-19 that weren't tested?

Really. Tell us your solution.

Fluff up the numbers!!

Try to keep up asshole.

Fluff up the numbers!!

Try to keep up asshole.

I don't assume anything. I know they can't pinpoint the cause of death as the Chinese virus.

YOU are the only one doing the assuming, moron. How sciencey of you. :abgg2q.jpg:
You assume no one died of COVID-19 that had not been tested positive.

Since fat ass Trump does not have enough tests, we can't know the exact number. Now what? What is the solution. Ignore those that died of COVID-19 that weren't tested?

/----/ Was Obozo responsible for manufacturing test kits for the Swine Flu, or is that just a requirement for Republican presidents?
big dope.png

Symptoms.

^^^^Triggered^^^^^^:abgg2q.jpg:
Asshole.

/----/ Was Obozo responsible for manufacturing test kits for the Swine Flu, or is that just a requirement for Republican presidents?
View attachment 324110
Was there a shortage of tests? H1N1@ started here, There was no two month delay between its emergence and hitting the US. We knew in January that this was serious & Trum p did nothing to get ready for it until March.

If Obama did that, he would be at fault.

View attachment 324110
So, your solution was try to blame Obama for something. Tyupical Trumpette.

How do you know they died of the Chinese Virus?

Fluff up the numbers!!

Try to keep up asshole.

Fluff up the numbers!!

Try to keep up asshole.

You assume no one died of COVID-19 that had not been tested positive.
Nope. More of your lies.

Forum List

Back