NYC Declares 3,700 New Wuhan Virus Deaths That May Have Zero Connection to the Pandemic

Perhaps you can explain why they ought to waste tests on dead people when living people can't get one?
How about not "presuming" people died of the virus to artificially inflate the death toll?
Don't be a fool, If someone is exposed and develops symptoms and dies from those symptoms it's a safe bet what killed them. The shit you people come up with.
Where does it say they died from those symptoms?
Because we don't put dead bodies in the curbside trash. We note the cause of derarth on death certificates. Really, we do.
Normally, medical professionals don't make up a cause of death based upon instructions from politicians, Dummy.

Dumbfuck Trump delays the availability of testing & then claims those deaths that weren't tersted should not count.

This is how fucking stupid Trump supporters are.
Howsabout..............when there is no scientific proof someone died of something, you don't claim they did.

Doctor's opinions? Medical professionals?

I laugh at your attempt to try to make's Trump's total clusterfuck not look so bad by creating this bullshit about virus deaths.
"Never tested positive"...."Presumed" to have died from it.

Hmmmmm...................

Perhaps you can explain why they ought to waste tests on dead people when living people can't get one?
How about not "presuming" people died of the virus to artificially inflate the death toll?
Don't be a fool, If someone is exposed and develops symptoms and dies from those symptoms it's a safe bet what killed them. The shit you people come up with.
That’s not what they said. They said:
for those found dead at home with no history of being exposed yet had heart problems, why should they be included?
I don't see where it matters, I'm concerned much more with the living. Sounds like a problem for paper-pushers and bureaucrats.
When you clowns are trying to pin every Chinese Virus death on Trump, this political designation of cause of death does matter.

Not very scientific to just pull a cause of death out of thin air, is it?

for those found dead at home with no history of being exposed yet had heart problems, why should they be included?
I don't see where it matters, I'm concerned much more with the living. Sounds like a problem for paper-pushers and bureaucrats.
When you clowns are trying to pin every Chinese Virus death on Trump, this political designation of cause of death does matter.

Trump is already culpable for many deaths, a few more are not going to make a difference. He failed the presidential leadership test already.

Seems it’s all over the country that the deaths “from corona virus” are likely padded. Simply to try to get more money from the federal government. Amazing how it seems most other causes of death have miraculously disappeared.

Trump is already culpable for many deaths, a few more are not going to make a difference. He failed the presidential leadership test already.
Your delusional opinion is noted.

Seems it’s all over the country that the deaths “from corona virus” are likely padded. Simply to try to get more money from the federal government. Amazing how it seems most other causes of death have miraculously disappeared.
It would be interesting to see how many "flu related deaths" have been tallied since this started. I'm guessing about zero.

Kinda makes a person wonder how many deaths attributed to the Chinese flu was in fact
from the seasonal flu?
Flu season is basically over.

So very, very few.
I'll have to take your word for that, huh Dr.?

A good explanation. Deaths at home are WAY up.

Govt orders everyone to stay home for weeks................deaths in the home rise......................Colfax confounded. :abgg2q.jpg:

They're not stupid. They know exactly what is going on. You can't normally attribute "excess deaths" to a cause without proper autopsy but since its an emergency and they are stacked beyond capacity in the morgue they have to McMorgue it and spend no more than 10-20 minutes on each body.

They aren't going to admit that because of the quarantine lockdown murders had gone through the roof, but I guarantee you they know exactly whats happening.

Kinda makes a person wonder how many deaths attributed to the Chinese flu was in fact
from the seasonal flu?
Flu season is basically over.

So very, very few.
I'll have to take your word for that, huh Dr.?
Or you can check the CDC site. They do weekly surveillance tallies.

1586990678555.png

Forum List

Back