NYC Declares 3,700 New Wuhan Virus Deaths That May Have Zero Connection to the Pandemic

my stars!

are you telling me the very same Gub'Mit that's ordered your isolation can't provide accurate stats ????

oh-the-humanity-5c1ef6.jpg

~S~

Perhaps you can explain why they ought to waste tests on dead people when living people can't get one?
How about not "presuming" people died of the virus to artificially inflate the death toll?
Kinda makes a person wonder how many deaths attributed to the Chinese flu was in fact
from the seasonal flu?
Flu season is basically over.

So very, very few.
I'll have to take your word for that, huh Dr.?
Or you can check the CDC site. They do weekly surveillance tallies.

View attachment 323877
Well, yeah, as the Chinese Virus increases and the season flu would decrease because it's all being counted as the Chinese Virus

Perhaps you can explain why they ought to waste tests on dead people when living people can't get one?
How about not "presuming" people died of the virus to artificially inflate the death toll?
Kinda makes a person wonder how many deaths attributed to the Chinese flu was in fact
from the seasonal flu?

So very, very few.

View attachment 323877
Well, yeah, as the Chinese Virus increases and the season flu would decrease because it's all being counted as the Chinese Virus

That’s not true. This is data based on lab confirmed cases. It’s also totally expected because now is typically the end of seasonal flu.

from the seasonal flu?

So very, very few.

View attachment 323877

That’s not true. This is data based on lab confirmed cases. It’s also totally expected because now is typically the end of seasonal flu.
Yes, Dr. Yet the unconfirmed cases went to the Chinese Virus from Feb on

from the seasonal flu?

So very, very few.

View attachment 323877

Yes, Dr. Yet the unconfirmed cases went to the Chinese Virus from Feb on

Well, yeah. See, there was this viral outbreak that started in February and that’s when they saw a massive uptick in cardiac calls to EMS. Now, at that same time, influenza cases were falling rapidly as they always do.
So it makes sense to attribute the excess mortality to COVID.

Don't be a fool, If someone is exposed and develops symptoms and dies from those symptoms it's a safe bet what killed them. The shit you people come up with.
Where does it say they died from those symptoms?
Because we don't put dead bodies in the curbside trash. We note the cause of derarth on death certificates. Really, we do.
Normally, medical professionals don't make up a cause of death based upon instructions from politicians, Dummy.
They didn't assfuck.

But we should ignore all those who did die of the virus but weren't tested because your fat assed orange buddy ignored the virus for 6 weeks and we did not have enough tests.

They're not stupid. They know exactly what is going on. You can't normally attribute "excess deaths" to a cause without proper autopsy but since its an emergency and they are stacked beyond capacity in the morgue they have to McMorgue it and spend no more than 10-20 minutes on each body.

They aren't going to admit that because of the quarantine lockdown murders had gone through the roof, but I guarantee you they know exactly whats happening.
Wow, you guarantee it so it must be true.

There is no way to get close to number of deaths they need to justify this massive overreaction unless they.....

Fluff up the numbers!!

Birx already admitted they are now classifying anyone who dies with Covid 19 as dying FROM Covid 19.

So, they just happen to catch the virus the couple days before they died. I get it.

Without this " overreaction" millions could be dead you fucking moron.

Don't be a fool, If someone is exposed and develops symptoms and dies from those symptoms it's a safe bet what killed them. The shit you people come up with.
Because we don't put dead bodies in the curbside trash. We note the cause of derarth on death certificates. Really, we do.
Normally, medical professionals don't make up a cause of death based upon instructions from politicians, Dummy.
They didn't assfuck.

But we should ignore all those who did die of the virus but weren't tested because your fat assed orange buddy ignored the virus for 6 weeks and we did not have enough tests.
Yes, they did. Please pay attention.

There is no way to get close to number of deaths they need to justify this massive overreaction unless they.....

Fluff up the numbers!!

Birx already admitted they are now classifying anyone who dies with Covid 19 as dying FROM Covid 19.

So, they just happen to catch the virus the couple days before they died. I get it.

How do you know they caught the virus a few days before they died if they were never diagnosed with it?

You obviously don’t believe in science.

They didn't assfuck.

Lying fuck.

They didn't assfuck.

Lying fuck.
I accept your concession.

Now, run along kid.:abgg2q.jpg:

Fluff up the numbers!!

How do you know they caught the virus a few days before they died if they were never diagnosed with it?

The post to which I replied said the people with the virus that died for other reasons....

Try to keep up asshole.

They didn't assfuck.

Lying fuck.
I accept your concession.

Now, run along kid.:abgg2q.jpg:

No concessuion identyting you as the lying fuck that you are.

Fluff up the numbers!!

Democrats never believe in any science.

Dumbfuck Trump delays the availability of testing & then claims those deaths that weren't tersted should not count.

This is how fucking stupid Trump supporters are.
Trump didnt delay testing

but I know you will say he did anyway

Perhaps you could explain how Cuomo benefits from pretending he's not ready to step in for Biden when he appears with his skivvies on the outside of his pants. He wanted 40K ventilators when he knew he only needed 5K and the people gasped when Trump wondered if they were going out the back doors of the NYC hospitals.

Fluff up the numbers!!

The post to which I replied said the people with the virus that died for other reasons....

Try to keep up asshole.

Fluff up the numbers!!

Try to keep up asshole.
Poor kid. Can’t keep up with the thread topic.......3700 deaths attributed to the Chinese virus despite NONE OF THEM TESTING POSITIVE for the Chinese virus.

You are dumber than a box of retarded hair.

Forum List

Back