NYC mayor writes law granting men right to use female bathrooms

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
You just say "i identify as female" and no one can stop you. This is not only a crazy law, but it was NOT written by the legislature. Like obozo, de blasio writes laws and calls them executive orders.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/08/de-blasio-signs-law-allowing-transgenders-to-use-bathroom-of-choice/

march 8 2016 Transgender individuals will get to choose whether to use male or female bathrooms and locker rooms in city facilities under an executive order signed Monday by Mayor de Blasio.

The city’s estimated 25,000 transgender residents can freely use the facility “that most closely aligns with their gender identity or expression without being required to show identification, medical documentation, or any other form of proof or verification of gender,” the order says.

“They are part of the fabric of life in this city, and we honor them, and we embrace them, and we believe in them,” de Blasio said before at a Parks Department recreation center in Chelsea.

You just say "i identify as female" and no one can stop you. This is not only a crazy law, but it was NOT written by the legislature. Like obozo, de blasio writes laws and calls them executive orders.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/08/de-blasio-signs-law-allowing-transgenders-to-use-bathroom-of-choice/

march 8 2016 Transgender individuals will get to choose whether to use male or female bathrooms and locker rooms in city facilities under an executive order signed Monday by Mayor de Blasio.

The city’s estimated 25,000 transgender residents can freely use the facility “that most closely aligns with their gender identity or expression without being required to show identification, medical documentation, or any other form of proof or verification of gender,” the order says.

“They are part of the fabric of life in this city, and we honor them, and we embrace them, and we believe in them,” de Blasio said before at a Parks Department recreation center in Chelsea.

This is so wrong on every level. Also it's bound to attract perverts who just want excuse to enter female bathroom, thus being potentially very dangerous to women and young girls.

If you see a transgender in the bathroom, wait till she leaves. Like woman have not had to use the mens room ever (pew, not the nicest, but when you have to go you don't care)?
In the military, no one cared about bathroom labels. Most siblings in the house don't care.

Or wait and find another bathroom without a transgender female.

If you see a transgender in the bathroom, wait till she leaves. Like woman have not had to use the mens room ever (pew, not the nicest, but when you have to go you don't care)?
In the military, no one cared about bathroom labels. Most siblings in the house don't care.

I thought you cared about women's rights.

Guess I was wrong.

The only thing you care about is abortion.

Otherwise, you don't give a damn about women.

Why even have to declare you feel like a woman?

If a lesbian can use the same facility as her wife, why can't a male?

Hate to say I told Ya so, but I did

This is the real "War on Women." We're going to see more rapes, sexual assaults, voyeurism, videotaping, and the Democrats are ok with that to placate the tiny group of transsexuals that are pushing for this.

Democrats are evil scumbags. I predict that by next election, this one issue is going to send millions more women into voting for Republicans.

I thought you cared about women's rights.

Guess I was wrong.

The only thing you care about is abortion.

Otherwise, you don't give a damn about women.

I care about women's equality, freedom, education, justice, and right of choice about her life.

I care about access to safe abortions, if that is what a woman chooses.

I've never been concerned about a transgender, I care about her rights as well.

Everyone has a right to their freedom to be who they are.

If you have not know oppression, fear of death, abuse, perhaps you can't understand.

Transgenders are not a threat, let them use a stall if they want. Women use urinals.

Co-ed/Unisex bathrooms have been around for years. Having them everywhere is long over due.

This is the real "War on Women." We're going to see more rapes, sexual assaults, voyeurism, videotaping, and the Democrats are ok with that to placate the tiny group of transsexuals that are pushing for this.

Only in your twists bigoted mind.
If it as not be a problem in the last hundred years, why should it be now?

what is wrong with the people of New York. they have these little dictators all over the place from Mayors to city councils making up LAWS ON THEM? They might as well get rid of their Representatives in their STATE Government. why pay for the pukes when their dictators runs everything

For crying out loud. what is the percentage of freaking confused men in this country. remember how they made them build separate bathrooms and now they are making them so women gets to sit on pissy seats from these men with breast and a pecker

Nothing ever stopped me from using the female bathroom, if the men's twas full...
What is you alls hang up on toilet use..hell, my Papa, born in the 19th century, had no inhibitions of bursting into the bathroom no matter who was in it...

No wonder the lady identified herself as a bicycle so she could ride on the cities buses.......... yep, on the bike rack thus avoiding paying the fare.

-Geaux

It is every parents dream to know they now have the right for their beloved 5 year old little girl to take a squat beside a 6ft tall, 200 pound, mentally ill GROWN MALE. Yayyyyy America!

what is wrong with the people of New York. they have these little dictators all over the place from Mayors to city councils making up LAWS ON THEM? They might as well get rid of their Representatives in their STATE Government. why pay for the pukes when their dictators runs everything

Out house or porta-potty, why do we need labels if someone has to go?

Just put bathroom on the door and leave it at that? If we are all equal, why do we need separate facilities?

If it has not been a problem elsewhere why should it be a problem in NY?

Pants to the left, dresses to the right? You will get a mix of sexes.

It is a people bathroom.

Since when can a mayor write law? Oh wait, he is a commie lib pos.

Forum List

Back