NYPD set arrest quotas for minority cops in their own communities

I dont believe them...I just know that it's possible based on facts and events. Is there something you disagree with or did you want a 1 on 1 interview?

Really? What facts and events? Do tell. .

You can google "History of police abuse and discrimination" that way you have the information yourself and wont try to make the information about me. Have fun

Wow! Thanks! You can find all sorts of stuff that way.

I'm here to help

What race is the guy in my avatar?

Hmmmm, er.. lessee ..... I'd have to say... hmmm ....HUMAN!

What race is this lady?
MTE4MDAzNDEwODgxOTcxNzI2.jpg
It shouldn't matter what race she is. 150 years after slavery ended, people are still fighting about race. It's disgusting and stupid.
It does matter. If she is seen as Black she faces discrimination at the hands of whites. If she is seen as white she has no problems.

Of course it seems legit, you're a fool

Ok. Then let's assume NYPD is racial profiling.

ClosedCaption....how do they do that? How do they know which citizens are black or white???
The NYPD does not adhere to views such as mine and ClosedCaption's where only the human race exists. Cops still use the pseudo-anthropological term "race" to define cosmetic differences in people. That identi-FUCK-cation process fails when the culprit looks like a Mulatto, Mexican or Middle Easterner. Can you guess why....don't think too hard.... heh heh heh!

OOOOOHHH.....so Uber liberals like you and ClosedCaption don't see race huh? You are SOO progressive and evolved that the two of you see a human....but you can't determine race, religion, gender, ethnicity or anything like that based on appearance? The rest of us still rely on prehistoric shit like appearance to determine those things. But YOU and CC....just so advanced beyond the rest of us. Got it.
The concept of race is a relatively new construct.

ORIGIN early 16th cent. (denoting a group with common features): via French from Italian razza, of unknown ultimate origin.USAGE In recent years, the associations of race with the ideologies and theories that grew out of the work of 19th-century anthropologists and physiologists has led to the use of the word race itself becoming problematic. Although still used in general contexts (: race relations,: racial equality), it is now often replaced by other words that are less emotionally charged, such as people(s) or community.- Apple dictionary-.

As you can see, the concept of race has been debunked by some very bright people. Noted anthropologist, Ashley Montague exposed the
White man's obsession with race in his revealing book Race: Man's Most Dangerous Myth.

Of course we identify people by superficial differences including skin color, hair type and any other distinguishing characteristic one might have. So, does that make humans with straight blonde hair and pale skin a different race than humans with curly black hair and brown skin?

The answer to my question is no and that answer should apply to the question of equating skin color with race as well. We are all of the human race... but pure Blacks are slightly more human since, according to your scientists, they do not possess Neanderthal genes. The humanity of the Neanderthal has been a controversial topic for some time now.... I am still waiting for validation of their human connection. However, if they were able to mate with humans and produce offspring, they are human too.

So since race is a fictional concept....racial profiling isn't possible. Ok. Agree.

Really? What facts and events? Do tell. .

You can google "History of police abuse and discrimination" that way you have the information yourself and wont try to make the information about me. Have fun

I'm here to help

So if it's impossible to tell a person's race by sight....racial profiling is impossible? Awesome. 2 liberals now have debunked the myth of racial profiling.

What race is this lady?
MTE4MDAzNDEwODgxOTcxNzI2.jpg
It shouldn't matter what race she is. 150 years after slavery ended, people are still fighting about race. It's disgusting and stupid.
It does matter. If she is seen as Black she faces discrimination at the hands of whites. If she is seen as white she has no problems.
This woman will not have problems getting ahead no matter what race she is. She is an extremely attractive woman, which gives her big advantages in the working world.

I'm here to help

So if it's impossible to tell a person's race by sight....racial profiling is impossible? Awesome. 2 liberals now have debunked the myth of racial profiling.
Stop being silly! No one is suggesting there are not cosmetic differences between humans. The question is: are those differences enough to divide people into races?

Apparently, for European Caucasians, it is. The Nazis even transformed the Jews into a race
and most looked just like them.

Dividing humanity into "races" had no value until White men came along and decided to separate themselves from the rest of humanity to glorify "Whiteness."
Racial Profiling:

I am not saying "racial profiling is a myth. That is the term used when cops substitute skin color as grounds for suspicion that a person has committed an offense. You have to know the definition of terms before you can discuss them intelligently...you failed to do that!

Profiling can also be invoked by association with certain clothing, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.... regardless of physiognomy or phenotype.

Even minorities know where to go if they want to find most of the criminals.

"Why do you rob banks ?"

"Cuz, that's where the money is !"

I'm here to help

Stop being silly! No one is suggesting there are not cosmetic differences between humans. The question is: are those differences enough to divide people into races?

Apparently, for European Caucasians, it is. The Nazis even transformed the Jews into a race
and most looked just like them.

Dividing humanity into "races" had no value until White men came along and decided to separate themselves from the rest of humanity to glorify "Whiteness."
Racial Profiling:

I am not saying "racial profiling is a myth. That is the term used when cops substitute skin color as grounds for suspicion that a person has committed an offense. You have to know the definition of terms before you can discuss them intelligently...you failed to do that!

Profiling can also be invoked by association with certain clothing, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.... regardless of physiognomy or phenotype.

Lets focus on this statement, which was told to Bucs but he's invested in the act stupid routine

You have to know the definition of terms before you can discuss them intelligently...you failed to do that!

– FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

More up to date FBI statistics tell a similar story. In 2013, black criminals carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, again despite the fact that there are five times more white people in the U.S.

– FACT: From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black. This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure. When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering.

– FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers.

Black Crime Facts That The White Liberal Media Daren’t Talk About
Wow...look at all those facts and yet you have still failed to refute ONE FACT that I stated...lol.
Let's try again...the overwhelming majority of white homicides, rapes, assault and batteries, violent crimes, white collar crimes are committed by whites...
Try to address the statements..so far you have called called

This tired ass argument again which is it?

A) you believe we're all too stupid too figure out the difference between whole numbers and percentages

or

B) YOU are too stupid to figure out the difference between averages and whole numbers

Either way , you're a dishonest idiot.

– FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

More up to date FBI statistics tell a similar story. In 2013, black criminals carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, again despite the fact that there are five times more white people in the U.S.

– FACT: From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black. This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure. When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering.

– FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers.

Wow...look at all those facts and yet you have still failed to refute ONE FACT that I stated...lol.
Let's try again...the overwhelming majority of white homicides, rapes, assault and batteries, violent crimes, white collar crimes are committed by whites...

A) you believe we're all too stupid too figure out the difference between whole numbers and percentages

or

B) YOU are too stupid to figure out the difference between averages and whole numbers

So out comes the tired assed dodge that the racists usually roll out.
So it's your contention that the overwhelming number of white homicides are committed by white people as well as rapes, assaults and battery, white collar and victimless crimes...
Yes please post your evidence that contradicts those facts.

Obviously you are indeed too stupid to see the numbers.

or

So it's your contention that the overwhelming number of white homicides are committed by white people as well as rapes, assaults and battery, white collar and victimless crimes...

You are a dishonest fuck ain't ya.

It's a FACT that blacks DISPROPORTIONATELY commit crimes in this country. PERIOD

3% of the population (black males age 18-34) commit roughly 52% of the crime in this country.

Now, I'm not coming back to this thread, b/c you're a dishonest piece of shit; but that fact is 100% true.

or

You are a dishonest fuck ain't ya.

It's a FACT that blacks DISPROPORTIONATELY commit crimes in this country. PERIOD

3% of the population (black males age 18-34) commit roughly 52% of the crime in this country.

Now, I'm not coming back to this thread, b/c you're a dishonest piece of shit; but that fact is 100% true.
As usual you could not factually refute a single statement I made...lol.
Ride on over to storm front and get some new talking points; stupid ass.

Whatever the reason, a 2011 FBI Uniform crime report showed that 86% of white American victims were killed by other white people, and also revealed that a white person was six more times likely to be killed by another white person than by a black person.

The Bureau of Justice Statistics “showed that during the period of 1990 to 2008, 53% of gang homicides were committed by white offenders and 56.5% of gang homicide victims were white.”

Aside from the homicide trend, the Bureau of Justice statistics arrest trends for 2010 showed that whites were arrested more than blacks for violent crimes, property damage and drug possession/use/abuse and manufacturing than blacks, and again, the victims are typically white as well. So what’s covering up the very real issue of white-on-white crime? Society and the media are united in not acknowledging the fact that Blacks are statistically no worse off than their white counterparts in terms of intra-racial criminality.

Forum List

Back