NYPD set arrest quotas for minority cops in their own communities

I note that the OP has the accusation, but no evidence backing up the claims. I'm not saying its not true. I just want to see the memo's or taped squad room session where NYPD tells minority cops they have to arrest X number of minorities or suffer the consequences. Got anything like that?
No one cares what you want to see. You arent important. The cops are suing whether you agree or not.

Hey assclap.....

9-16-2015 4-34-03 PM.jpg

I note that the OP has the accusation, but no evidence backing up the claims. I'm not saying its not true. I just want to see the memo's or taped squad room session where NYPD tells minority cops they have to arrest X number of minorities or suffer the consequences. Got anything like that?

I'm not one of the 12 officers so....

But you believe their allegations because...............

Someone should tell Bucs to look up the word "racial" and come back to discuss like a grown up.

I dont believe them...I just know that it's possible based on facts and events. Is there something you disagree with or did you want a 1 on 1 interview?

Back to the silly stuff again. I already posted this in your nonsense thread about the cop shooting the guy in the back

Bucs argues that boats can fly.

Bucs: Boats can fly
Everyone else: Prove it
Bucs: Well things that fly have to be aerodynamic. Boats are aerodynamic. Are you saying they arent?
Everyone else: Just prove that boats can fly
Bucs: I did! In order to fly something has to reduce wind resistance. Boats are designed to do that. See?

I dont believe them...I just know that it's possible based on facts and events. Is there something you disagree with or did you want a 1 on 1 interview?
You think Hillary did nothing wrong. You have no credibility.

No one cares what you want to see. You arent important. The cops are suing whether you agree or not.

Hey assclap.....

View attachment 50289
I dont have a problem with you. You amuse me with your constant attempts to prove you are not ate up with the dumb ass.

THEY SHOULD RACIALLY PROFILE. IT IS STUPID IF THEY DO NOT CONSIDERING THE BLACKS AND HISPANICS COMMIT TONS MORE CRIME. IT ALSO SAVES TAXPAYER MONEY AND MAN POWER. YOU GOING TO ARREST A WHITE NUN OR A BLACK GANGSTA?

sorry caps lock.

THEY SHOULD RACIALLY PROFILE. IT IS STUPID IF THEY DO NOT CONSIDERING THE BLACKS AND HISPANICS COMMIT TONS MORE CRIME. IT ALSO SAVES TAXPAYER MONEY AND MAN POWER. YOU GOING TO ARREST A WHITE NUN OR A BLACK GANGSTA?

sorry caps lock.
actually the overwhelming number of whites will be murdered by whites, raped by whites, assaulted by whites, robbed by whites, scammed by whites, etc. but by all means continue to ignore those facts...

sorry caps lock.
actually the overwhelming number of whites will be murdered by whites, raped by whites, assaulted by whites, robbed by whites, scammed by whites, etc. but by all means continue to ignore those facts...

NO, NOT EVEN CLOSE AND NOT AS A PERCENTAGE. AND ONLY A COMPLETE IDIOT THINGS THAT BLACKS AS A GROUP COMMIT LESS CRIMES THAN WHITES. LMAO.

sorry caps lock.

NO, NOT EVEN CLOSE AND NOT AS A PERCENTAGE. AND ONLY A COMPLETE IDIOT THINGS THAT BLACKS AS A GROUP COMMIT LESS CRIMES THAN WHITES. LMAO.
Yes please continue to laugh your ass off; it's expected when you can't refute the facts.
Go play now.

sorry caps lock.

Yes please continue to laugh your ass off; it's expected when you can't refute the facts.
Go play now.

sorry caps lock.

Go play now.

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime

– FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

More up to date FBI statistics tell a similar story. In 2013, black criminals carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, again despite the fact that there are five times more white people in the U.S.

– FACT: From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black. This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure. When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering.

– FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers.

Black Crime Facts That The White Liberal Media Daren’t Talk About

– FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

More up to date FBI statistics tell a similar story. In 2013, black criminals carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, again despite the fact that there are five times more white people in the U.S.

– FACT: From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black. This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure. When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering.

– FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers.

Wow...look at all those facts and yet you have still failed to refute ONE FACT that I stated...lol.
Let's try again...the overwhelming majority of white homicides, rapes, assault and batteries, violent crimes, white collar crimes are committed by whites...
Try to address the statements..so far you have called called

Wow...look at all those facts and yet you have still failed to refute ONE FACT that I stated...lol.
Let's try again...the overwhelming majority of white homicides, rapes, assault and batteries, violent crimes, white collar crimes are committed by whites...
Try to address the statements..so far you have called called

sometimes the being 7 times more pop. than blacks might have something to do with it. Thats like saying most of the crime in the ghetto is black on black.

Forum List

Back