NYT: Comey described Trump as "outside realm of normal" even "crazy"

Breaking on MSNBC with Lawrence O'Donnell. Holy shit...

Was Comey interviewed on MSNBC and said that?

No, MSNBC was just breaking the story. It was also repeated by Brian Williams on MSNBC. I haven't seen a link yet.

Thanks! From what I have been watching on CNN that comment from Comey last week--that he was "mildly nauseated" that he had affected the outcome of the election turned Trump into white hot anger over the weekend according to sources close him.
Bill Clinton fired an FBI director 2 decades before Trump fired Comey - CNNPolitics.com

He got his feelings hurt.

th

I agree. I've heard other media sources say the same thing about the "mildly nauseated" comment setting Trump on fire.

Like a girl in the 7th grade you seem more concerned with who likes who instead of the lessons on the board.

How can anyone have an honest opinion when you guys keep flip flopping?

It's hilarious actually..

I need a little help a bit confused, do the liberals like Comey now?

There is no flip flopping, only Trumpsters stupidity.

Trump did not fire Comey for screwing Hillary, get it stupid?
Should Trump hire him back?

Trump used the Clinton investigation to fire Comey, we can see right through his actions..
Comey asked Rod Rosenstein for more money/people to investigate the Trump /Russia connections, who then wrote the letter to Trump... .Comey wasn't going to give up..very obvious..
Now we know Clinton had Russian connections, she sold them about a third of the usa's uranium!
Why would you repeat something so obviously ridiculous?
The sale went through the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Think "Uranium - Nuclear". See a connection?
It's weird the way your kind latches on to something stupid and refuses to let go. It's like a dog latching on to an old tire and no matter how hard you shake the tire, the dog won't let go.

How can anyone have an honest opinion when you guys keep flip flopping?

It's hilarious actually..

I need a little help a bit confused, do the liberals like Comey now?

There is no flip flopping, only Trumpsters stupidity.

Trump did not fire Comey for screwing Hillary, get it stupid?
Should Trump hire him back?

Trump used the Clinton investigation to fire Comey, we can see right through his actions..
Comey asked Rod Rosenstein for more money/people to investigate the Trump /Russia connections, who then wrote the letter to Trump... .Comey wasn't going to give up..very obvious..
Now we know Clinton had Russian connections, she sold them about a third of the usa's uranium!
Why would you repeat something so obviously ridiculous?
The sale went through the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Think "Uranium - Nuclear". See a connection?
It's weird the way your kind latches on to something stupid and refuses to let go. It's like a dog latching on to an old tire and no matter how hard you shake the tire, the dog won't let go.

Oh you know so little

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Trump is clearly "outside realm of normal" even "crazy"

Forum List

Back