NYT: Comey described Trump as "outside realm of normal" even "crazy"

Still waiting to see how Russia & Trump got all them votes hacked up in Penn, Wisc, Mich etc.

If Obama has Iran in WH from day1, leftist puke won't mention that. When they lose....must be cheating? By white man of course. Not sure it is illegal to have supporters?
My question too from day one-what ballots got improperly cast for trump? how did they push the levers or alter the data?, what Americans fell victim to Russian brain waves or other influences??; and more stuff like that ???

Ok it is 10:06 EST May 10th....the OP likes Comey now

Like a girl in the 7th grade you seem more concerned with who likes who instead of the lessons on the board.

How can anyone have an honest opinion when you guys keep flip flopping?

It's hilarious actually..

I need a little help a bit confused, do the liberals like Comey now?

There is no flip flopping, only Trumpsters stupidity.

Trump did not fire Comey for screwing Hillary, get it stupid?
Should Trump hire him back?

Trump used the Clinton investigation to fire Comey, we can see right through his actions..
Comey asked Rod Rosenstein for more money/people to investigate the Trump /Russia connections, who then wrote the letter to Trump... .Comey wasn't going to give up..very obvious..

It doesn't matter what day it is, Trumpsters are mentally underdeveloped for life.

And yet they managed to:

Win the WH.

Keep the senate.....

Keep the house......

Nominate Neil Gorsuch.

What does that make you.
Eager for 2018.

I am kinda looking forward to it myself.

The GOP will own more of the senate.

Like a girl in the 7th grade you seem more concerned with who likes who instead of the lessons on the board.

Trump used the Clinton investigation to fire Comey, we can see right through his actions..
Comey asked Rod Rosenstein for more money/people to investigate the Trump /Russia connections, who then wrote the letter to Trump... .Comey wasn't going to give up..very obvious..
Now we know Clinton had Russian connections, she sold them about a third of the usa's uranium!

Now we know Clinton had Russian connections, she sold them about a third of the usa's uranium!
LOL, Putin hates Hillary and vice versa.

There you go again....pretending that liberals like Comey now. I guess, in some way, it makes you feel less inadequate by pretending like that.

"Like"?

Slop-jawed, drooling, passionate LOVE fits that sentence more correctly.

John Dean was on MSNBC earlier comparing the Trump administration to Nixon's and Watergate. Perhaps it's online or You Tube.

NYT: Comey described Trump as "outside realm of normal" even "crazy"

naw, ya don't say ............

wheres that TV ?

:blowup:

Yeah. Crazy is what democrats are running around with this week.

As insane as democrats are, they will undoubtedly lose a few seats in 2018. What will they do when Trump is reelected in 2020. Can we count on mass suicides?

Breaking on MSNBC with Lawrence O'Donnell. Holy shit...

Was Comey interviewed on MSNBC and said that?

No, MSNBC was just breaking the story. It was also repeated by Brian Williams on MSNBC. I haven't seen a link yet.

Thanks! From what I have been watching on CNN that comment from Comey last week--that he was "mildly nauseated" that he had affected the outcome of the election turned Trump into white hot anger over the weekend according to sources close him.
Bill Clinton fired an FBI director 2 decades before Trump fired Comey - CNNPolitics.com

He got his feelings hurt.

th

Last edited:

It doesn't matter what day it is, Trumpsters are mentally underdeveloped for life.

And yet they managed to:

Win the WH.

Keep the senate.....

Keep the house......

Nominate Neil Gorsuch.

What does that make you.
The House is bound to become Democratic next year .. don't count on the rest in the near future.

In your dreams.

Forum List

Back