NYT president: I told Trump calling journalists "enemy of the people" will lead to violence

Trump naming many of them for what they clearly are is not the cause of the rising animosity.

Media is free to write and publish what it wants. People are free to react to it as they will.

Freedom is not without consequences.
Of course since it's a fact that the MSM is in bed with Democrats....Obama and Hillary practically running the Democrat Party.....clearly they are the reason the press has decided to label Trump a traitor....it's clear what they're doing. They are fomenting sedition.

"NYT president: I told Trump calling journalists "enemy of the people" will lead to violence"

Translation: When you call out our bullshit, people start noticing the blatant bias of the media, both nationally and locally...stop it..

Truth telling can have consequences especially when it has been so vigorously quashed

We told the left that the rhetoric coming from the Obama administration and the media would end up with more cops being murdered. It did. And instead of condemning the violence, BLM and BP continued to be hailed as social justice warriors.

We told the left that the rhetoric regarding white privilege would end with violence. Many whites have been attacked.

We told the left that their rhetoric encouraging anger over class warfare would lead to violence. That continues.

The left knew that their rhetoric regarding Trump would lead to violence. People in the administration are being followed and harassed every where they go. Maxine Waters continues with the same vitriol.

Fuck the left.

They support groups that actually call for violence. Maxine Waters herself called for harassment. It won't end well and yet they still won't take responsibility for their own words and actions.

The right continues to call for violence, and at least one person was murdered (run over) by a far right conservative.

The right continues to call for violence, and at least one person was murdered (run over) by a far right conservative.

There are a great number of incidents where liberals have actually been violent in their protests. You really want to go there?

There are a great number of incidents where liberals have actually been violent in their protests. You really want to go there?
You want to suggest that libs are more violent in tendency than cons?

You want to go there?

The internet was the great equalizer. I think back to the days before I regularly used the internet. Say pre-1995. When the media would conduct a hit job, I would often be skeptical, but it was really difficult and time consuming to research the facts. The media began its long decent after people were able to easily check out things for themselves. I would love more stories detailing just the facts, not trying to persuade me one way or the other.

The Democrats coined the phrase "Fake News". They never expected it to be used so effectively against friendly media. Newspapers and the MSM are toast. The reason Trump has been able to use the "Fake News" slogan so effectively is because people had long ago started to mistrust the media and Trump was able to validate a feeling that was already widespread right under the surface.

You want to go there?

It would seem liberals have become more violent in tendency and actions these days.

You want to go there?

It would seem liberals have become more violent in tendency and actions these days.
Not like the conservatives, no.

Trump is following his own plan.

When Republicans claim it's Democrats who are violent, I say, just quote Trump:

Dh8SxKcWkAEadBF.jpg

Trump naming many of them for what they clearly are is not the cause of the rising animosity.

Media is free to write and publish what it wants. People are free to react to it as they will.

Freedom is not without consequences.

Hey NO question about what you said... Media can write what they want!
And so can Trump and the millions of the rest of us who KNOW that the MSM conflates...hyperbolates i.e. print/show headlines for attention which sells advertising.
That's it. What Trump and the rest of us can do is educate more people NOT to believe the MSM.

You tell me what I'm suppose think about this statement:

Gordon Peterson: "What do you think, Evan? Are the mainstream media bashing the president[GWB--in 2007] unfairly?"
Evan Thomas:publisher of NewsWeek: "Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do almost --"
Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President'

Now I have to point out to you I guess that there was ONLY ONE President during 2007... George Bush would you agree?

So when Thomas says our job is to bash the President...
Pretty damn clear that Thomas says that's what the MSM is suppose to do!

BUT when it came to Obama?
He's standing above us!
Evan Thomas "I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Now are you going to BASH a sort of God who stands above you? I mean this is a hardened wizened news editor and he gushes about Obama?
Think what kind of kid glove handling Obama received and here is the proof.
MSM89%negative.png

Trump is following his own plan.

When Republicans claim it's Democrats who are violent, I say, just quote Trump:

Dh8SxKcWkAEadBF.jpg

OK... so where was your angst when Obama said this:
“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night.
Obama brings a gun to a knife fight

Obama privately, he calls Libya a “shit show,” in part because it’s subsequently become an ISIS haven—
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-called-libya-a-sht-show-and-media-was-silent/

And this is a beauty Remember all you people claiming Trump didn't denounce "White Supremacists in Charlottesville episode?

Obama calls for mutual respect from Black Lives Matter and police
Obama calls for mutual respect from Black Lives Matter and police

Obama doesn't denounce Black Lives Matter that chanted... "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon," a statement that some law enforcement members viewed as targeting police officers."Pigs in a blanket" chant at Minnesota Fair riles police - CBS News

Where was Obama then???

Forum List

Back