NYT president: I told Trump calling journalists "enemy of the people" will lead to violence

QUOTE OBAMA saying anything comparable to "enemy of the people" by Trump.

Show ANYTHING comparable to this:

donald.jpg

I get better reporting from RT than I do CBS.

But Nicolle Wallace and Hugh Hewitt will not?

Who?

Republicans/Conservatives with their own time slots on MSNBC, that’s who.

:auiqs.jpg:

I know who they are. I was referring to their importance.

They do not play Republicans/Conservatives well.

I'm showing you two clear examples of Republicans at MSNBC, with their own shows no less. You've got no counter-argument and are just down to fucktard denials.

I'm telling you that their masks are askew.

tinfoil-hat-and-tinfoil-cat.jpg

Funny....fake news responsible for increasing division and helping spread violent intolerance doing all it can to stop the proverbial ass-kicking Trump keeps giving them by exposing them...

Tell me, how would you characterize Trump? Isn't he just as right wing as Goldwater?

Trump ran a racist campaign against Obama for 5 years. Then he won. Apparently, racism gets a pass these days.

Immediately after Obama took office, a bunch of idiots donned revolutionary era clothing, called themselves the tea party, then gathered together to burn effigies of Obama and wave racist slogans. Is this not a sharp move to the right?

Later on Ted Nugent, the washed up rocker beloved by Republicans, said that if Obama was reelected, he'd either be dead or in jail in a year. How would you describe that? After Trump won, Nugent shook hands with Trump in the Oval Office. That's the reward for threatening a sitting president.

Then there's Alex Jones, the sick conspiracy guy beloved by millions of right wingers, who also love Trump. This guy says no kids were killed at Sandy Hook and Hillary Clinton ran a pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza joint. Trump has appeared on his show. And on election night, Jones congratulated Trump.

So tell me, why does all this crazy fucked up right wing shit get a pass, but Democrats nationwide are commie assholes because HC uttered the word "deplorables" once?
Name any real influence or institutional power that those types have other than Trump. None really beyond elected offices. Schooling, news media and entertainment, which all influence culture and public opinion the most, are firmly under the left side's control. They claim to have a monopoly on truth and decency when they clearly do not, and have shown themselves more than willing to deceive, mislead and indoctrinate in order to achieve their own ends. I'm no republican but you'd have to be as ignorant as any one of them not to see that fact plain as day. It doesn't mean everyone on the left is bad, it just means that everyone is very capable of being hypocritical and nefarious in pursuit of their ideology.

As far as the educational system here are the FACTS regarding that.

The biased MSM is educated by biased liberal (here is a link from a former lawyer for the Black Panthers.... David Horowitz) colleges.

The vastly disproportionate presence of leftist professors on university campuses across the United States has been well documented.
One of the first studies on this subject was conducted in 2003 by the Center for the Study of Popular Culture (CSPC, now called the David Horowitz Freedom Center), David Horowitz Freedom Center

which examined the ratio of registered Democrats to registered Republicans on the faculties of 32 elite colleges and universities nationwide.
In its examinations of more than 150 departments and upper-level administrations at the 32 colleges and universities,
the CSPC found that the overall ratio of registered Democrats to registered Republicans was greater than than 10-to-1 (1,397 Democrats, 134 Republicans).

The One-Party University - Discover the Networks
Our concept of education in this country needs to be completely scrapped and re-thought from the ground up. It's a relic of the 1920's designed to churn out obedient factory workers, not well developed multi-faceted humans.
The Obsolete Heiristocratic University Better Be Replaced by Highly Paid Professional Training

It's for no-talent brownnosing little Mamas' Boys who are afraid to grow up, one of the proofs of which is how these pathetic classclimbers are mindlessly willing to submit to the snob-sponsored humiliation pervading an institution designed solely for the fatcats' fatkittens living off fat allowances. If those spoiled putrid brats and their college-educated bootlickers have a future, free men don't.

Idiot, none of those are examples of slamming the media.
Jackass, I never mentioned the media.

...Idiot, you were complaning about a MEDIA CFO coming to Trump to talk about his remarks re. the MEDIA, but not coming to Obama to complain about [NOT MEDIA]

Jackass, I never mentioned the media.

Ok, I'm clearly dealing with a fucking idiot.

Glad to see you know what you are.

th.jpg

Don't let the reflection hurt you.

The alt right are not conservatives either, for that matter.

They and antifa want to take over government to force their authoritarian visions on all of us.

The extremists are not pro-American civil liberties.

Trump naming many of them for what they clearly are is not the cause of the rising animosity.

Media is free to write and publish what it wants. People are free to react to it as they will.

Freedom is not without consequences.

People have been turning off MSM for years. I don't think many news papers will even exist in 10 years. MSM is toast. The trend has been there since way before DJT. If many of them didn't have DTJ to attack, they would be out of business even sooner.

Funny....fake news responsible for increasing division and helping spread violent intolerance doing all it can to stop the proverbial ass-kicking Trump keeps giving them by exposing them...

Tell me, how would you characterize Trump? Isn't he just as right wing as Goldwater?

Trump ran a racist campaign against Obama for 5 years. Then he won. Apparently, racism gets a pass these days.

Immediately after Obama took office, a bunch of idiots donned revolutionary era clothing, called themselves the tea party, then gathered together to burn effigies of Obama and wave racist slogans. Is this not a sharp move to the right?

Later on Ted Nugent, the washed up rocker beloved by Republicans, said that if Obama was reelected, he'd either be dead or in jail in a year. How would you describe that? After Trump won, Nugent shook hands with Trump in the Oval Office. That's the reward for threatening a sitting president.

Then there's Alex Jones, the sick conspiracy guy beloved by millions of right wingers, who also love Trump. This guy says no kids were killed at Sandy Hook and Hillary Clinton ran a pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza joint. Trump has appeared on his show. And on election night, Jones congratulated Trump.

So tell me, why does all this crazy fucked up right wing shit get a pass, but Democrats nationwide are commie assholes because HC uttered the word "deplorables" once?
Name any real influence or institutional power that those types have other than Trump. None really beyond elected offices. Schooling, news media and entertainment, which all influence culture and public opinion the most, are firmly under the left side's control. They claim to have a monopoly on truth and decency when they clearly do not, and have shown themselves more than willing to deceive, mislead and indoctrinate in order to achieve their own ends. I'm no republican but you'd have to be as ignorant as any one of them not to see that fact plain as day. It doesn't mean everyone on the left is bad, it just means that everyone is very capable of being hypocritical and nefarious in pursuit of their ideology.
I'm no republican either and I can smell the stink coming from republican congress as they rush to protect the president rather than go after russia hacking into our elections.. Impeach Rosenstein ,Mueller?? Republicans are no better than low life traitors
Are they supposed to indict the same people that Mueller has? Really. Mueller is charged with leading the investigation into that and they've not yet obstructed him bringing up charges on foreign entities that have done the actual hacking and such.

I agree with you otherwise: some republicans are quick to just run interference for Trump rather than just letting the investigation unearth whatever it will. If Trump is clean like they say he is then there's nothing to worry about.
Don't forget 25 or so russians indicted although they'll never see our courts

I'm no republican either and I can smell the stink coming from republican congress as they rush to protect the president rather than go after Russia hacking into our elections..
I completely agree. What are they waiting for?

Russian Interference began in 2014; yet, no one is attempting to hold President Obama accountable for learning all about it and doing nothing to stop it.

2014, btw, was the year Obama:
- Learned about Russian Interference...and allowed them to continue.

- Ignored the US promise to help protect the Ukraine's sovereign border and allowed Putin to militarily annex Crimea

- Allowed 6 foreign entities steal / acquire TOP SECRET+ data from Hillary's illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured (all illegal) server

Obama's own Cabinet members / advisors have admitted Obama learned of Russian interference in 2014 and they did almost nothing to end it.

If ANYONE is investigating 'Russian Interference' how can you NOT go back to when it began - back in 2014 - and begin your investigation there?

The fact that Mueller did NOT do that proves he is running a witch hunt.

Congress needs to get on the ball and begin investigating Obama, his 2014 Cabinet, and their facilitating the Russian interference.
LOL Don't you ever have anything to say about the scum in our WH and repub congress ? Just hill and Obama??

Republicans/Conservatives with their own time slots on MSNBC, that’s who.

:auiqs.jpg:

I know who they are. I was referring to their importance.

They do not play Republicans/Conservatives well.

I'm showing you two clear examples of Republicans at MSNBC, with their own shows no less. You've got no counter-argument and are just down to fucktard denials.

I'm telling you that their masks are askew.

tinfoil-hat-and-tinfoil-cat.jpg

I see you and your cat have matching hats.

I'm no republican either and I can smell the stink coming from republican congress as they rush to protect the president rather than go after russia hacking into our elections.. Impeach Rosenstein ,Mueller?? Republicans are no better than low life traitors
Are they supposed to indict the same people that Mueller has? Really. Mueller is charged with leading the investigation into that and they've not yet obstructed him bringing up charges on foreign entities that have done the actual hacking and such.

I agree with you otherwise: some republicans are quick to just run interference for Trump rather than just letting the investigation unearth whatever it will. If Trump is clean like they say he is then there's nothing to worry about.
yes, we're well aware of the bogus indictments Herr Mewler submitted to make it look like his investigation isn't a witchhunt.

yes, we're well aware of the bogus indictments Herr Mewler submitted to make it look like his investigation isn't a witchhunt.
Just curious,,what would it take for a trumpanzie like you to call Trump the scum he is?

I'm no republican either and I can smell the stink coming from republican congress as they rush to protect the president rather than go after Russia hacking into our elections..
I completely agree. What are they waiting for?

Russian Interference began in 2014; yet, no one is attempting to hold President Obama accountable for learning all about it and doing nothing to stop it.

2014, btw, was the year Obama:
- Learned about Russian Interference...and allowed them to continue.

- Ignored the US promise to help protect the Ukraine's sovereign border and allowed Putin to militarily annex Crimea

- Allowed 6 foreign entities steal / acquire TOP SECRET+ data from Hillary's illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured (all illegal) server

Obama's own Cabinet members / advisors have admitted Obama learned of Russian interference in 2014 and they did almost nothing to end it.

If ANYONE is investigating 'Russian Interference' how can you NOT go back to when it began - back in 2014 - and begin your investigation there?

The fact that Mueller did NOT do that proves he is running a witch hunt.

Congress needs to get on the ball and begin investigating Obama, his 2014 Cabinet, and their facilitating the Russian interference.
LOL Don't you ever have anything to say about the scum in our WH and repub congress ? Just hill and Obama??
Trump is the disinfectant for the scum.

Just curious,,what would it take for a trumpanzie like you to call Trump the scum he is?
How about some actual evidence that he's scum and not just lot of snowflake bile and hatred?

Forum List

Back