NYT/Sienna Poll - Biden leading in Four Swing States

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
AZ FL PA WI

There isn't a single state where Trump has built upon his margins in 2016. He's gone down in all of them.

NYT.png

Sure, you all got this thing! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
All you need now is Pravda & Baghdad Bob saying it, then we'll know it's for REALS this time

AZ FL PA WI

There isn't a single state where Trump has built upon his margins in 2016. He's gone down in all of them.

View attachment 409575

If you win, what do you imagine will improve?

Chinas GDP.

good luck with that

I expect Trump to win FL. The Republican Party here is just so much better at blocking and tackling in this state than the Democrats.

But if he loses FL, he is going to get routed. Biden doesn't need to win this state. Trump does.
you can expect Santa clause to bring you a present and get that before the president looses Florida or the election

AZ FL PA WI

View attachment 409575

LMAO @ NY Times.

Only a FOOL would believe ANYTHING the NY Times publishes.

good luck with that

I expect Trump to win FL. The Republican Party here is just so much better at blocking and tackling in this state than the Democrats.

But if he loses FL, he is going to get routed. Biden doesn't need to win this state. Trump does.
you can expect Santa clause to bring you a present and get that before the president looses Florida or the election

Are you going to be managing the line to see him this year too Blart?

AZ FL PA WI

View attachment 409575

If you win, what do you imagine will improve?

ONLY thing that matters....they beat Trump....otherwise all they have is destruction

AZ FL PA WI

View attachment 409575

Good news. Likely voters as well.

I'll be the first to come back and "congratulate" you after the election :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back