NYT/Sienna Poll - Biden leading in Four Swing States

AZ FL PA WI

There isn't a single state where Trump has built upon his margins in 2016. He's gone down in all of them.

View attachment 409575

Polls don't matter when the ballots are not counted. The GOP has made a mockery of this election by not counting ballots for various and sundry ways. There is no doubt that the Republican Party is corrupt, anti democratic and is seeking to steal the election with their lust for power.

AZ FL PA WI

There isn't a single state where Trump has built upon his margins in 2016. He's gone down in all of them.

View attachment 409575

Good news. Likely voters as well.

I'll be the first to come back and "congratulate" you after the election :abgg2q.jpg:

Well, I think Trump is going to win so you may want to congratulate Toro if he picked Biden. I do hope I'm wrong though.

good luck with that

I expect Trump to win FL. The Republican Party here is just so much better at blocking and tackling in this state than the Democrats.

But if he loses FL, he is going to get routed. Biden doesn't need to win this state. Trump does.
you can expect Santa clause to bring you a present and get that before the president looses Florida or the election

Are you going to be managing the line to see him this year too Blart?
HE'LL BE YOUR PRESIDENT UNTIL jAN. 2025

Imagine the left grabs a Senate majority, the White House AND keeps the House.

In 4 years America will seek assistance from Cuba and Venezuela for food and medical supplies.

The largest manufacturer in America after they ALL move to China will be the kid on the corner making lemonade.

And Hillary in a landslide
Keep telling yourself that if that makes you feel better.

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the NY SLIMES polling... IF the shift that is happening in Iowa is any indication of how the rest of the Midwest is shifting this thing will be over very early in the night..

you can expect Santa clause to bring you a present and get that before the president looses Florida or the election

You're pretty confident for supporting a guy who's "loosing" worse than any other candidate this century.
The NY SLIMES is doing SUPPRESSION POLLING... their hope is to dismay and keep away Trump Voters... The poll is pure unadulterated Bull Shit.

You're pretty confident for supporting a guy who's "loosing" worse than any other candidate this century.
the same guy was losing in 2016 do you have a point? I'm as confident now as I was in 2016

And Hillary in a landslide
Keep telling yourself that if that makes you feel better.
No that was yahoo news telling me that. and Yahoo news is one of the worse of the trump haters

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the NY SLIMES polling... IF the shift that is happening in Iowa is any indication of how the rest of the Midwest is shifting this thing will be over very early in the night..

I don't put any stock in fake news polls when I see the same stuff happening now that happened in 2016.

Imagine the left grabs a Senate majority, the White House AND keeps the House.

In 4 years America will seek assistance from Cuba and Venezuela for food and medical supplies.

The largest manufacturer in America after they ALL move to China will be the kid on the corner making lemonade.

Sure. Would you bet your life on your preview of the next four years?

I don't put any stock in fake news polls when I see the same stuff happening now that happened in 2016.

This election is much different than the 2016 election. Trump was an unknown and he is now known and known to be corrupt, dishonest and a damn liar. Even today when 1,000 persons will die from Covid, he is still saying the worst is behind us. Open your eyes to reality, pandemics are not fake news.

This election is much different than the 2016 election. Trump was an unknown and he is now known and known to be corrupt, dishonest and a damn liar. Even today when 1,000 persons will die from Covid, he is still saying the worst is behind us. Open your eyes to reality, pandemics are not fake news.
no it isn't any different than the 2016 election
President Trump has done more for black America than the 47 year politician biden and obama have ever dreamed off
You have been duped by democrat controlled mainstream media

If he is so bad, why do you people lie about him so much?

If he is so bad, why do you people lie about him so much?

I don't lie about him, I worked LE for 32 years and your dear leader is a sociopath, now known as someone who manifests an Antisocial Personality Disorder:

Symptoms
Antisocial personality disorder signs and symptoms may include:

• Disregard for right and wrong
  • Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others
  • Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others
  • Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure
  • Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated
  • Recurring problems with the law, including criminal behavior
  • Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty
  • Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead
  • Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence
  • Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others
  • Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others
  • Poor or abusive relationships
  • Failure to consider the negative consequences of behavior or learn from them
  • Being consistently irresponsible and repeatedly failing to fulfill work or financial obligations
If you don't see these symptoms in trump you are either willfully ignorant or out of touch with reality.

AZ FL PA WI

View attachment 409575

Polls are BS--------Florida is going Trump---pretty sure WI is as well along with Arizonia. PA likely wont but I hope.

Forum List

Back