NYT: Trump told in January 2017 that Putin ordered hacking

CrowdStrike: Five Things Everyone Is Ignoring About The Russia-DNC Story

1. Obama Appoints CrowdStrike Officer To Admin Post Two Months Before June 2016 Report On Russia Hacking DNC

2. The FBI Never Looked At The DNC’s Servers — Only CrowdStrike Did

3. Comey Contradicted The DNC’s Story On The FBI Asking To See The Server

4. CrowdStrike Co-Founder Is Fellow On Russia Hawk Group, Has Connections To George Soros, Ukrainian Billionaire

5. CrowdStrike Is Funded By Clinton-Loving Google $$

Crowdstrike had been working for the federal government long before this went down.
And they are a DNC lap dog.

Ah yes.....the ultimate conversation stopper. When in doubt....claim they're part of the DNC. Classic Trump dodge....make claims that are completely unable to be proven.

We're still waiting on that evidence that Obama was born in Kenya.

Well he didn't mention Soros. He's losing his edge.
I mentioned him..........the article did ...........he donates to Cloudstrike...........poor thing.

Why didn't HSBC officials go to jail for laundering money..............oh.....never mind they donate to the Clinton Foundation who are above the law.

Sorry .......I forgot it's ok to launder money to drug cartels and not go to jail when you bribe the high up Politicians......

What was I thinking.

Please ignore that information I posted about Comey too..........HE'S BEEN THERE 30 YEARS SAVING US ALL.........The MAN IS A FUCKING HERO........according to your post.

Did you click his history.....pfffft..........

.....Do you understand that some of the people you are hating on, Clapper (35 years of service) and Brennan (30+ years of service) both worked under Republican and Democratic administrations, but suddenly they are now a deep state and totally out to get Trump.

Seriously, I wish you guys would use some common sense.

Eh, the fact that they're in power for over 30 years under both Republican and Democratic administrations is the very definition of the deep state

And you know that the Clapper creep openly lied to Congress but now he's suddenly the oracle of truth?

Common sense says you're totally brainwashed

:popcorn:

It is? So you want new people every 3-4 years or so? Do you have any clue how hard it is to find people smart enough, honest enough, and willing to basically give up their own lives to serve their country? Ask flacaltenn just how much of your life you give up when you get a job with Top Secret Clearance and higher. You lose all your privacy and every move you make is monitored. You have to keep secrets from EVERYBODY, even your family...

And these guys did it for over 30 years.

We aren't talking about assembly line jobs. These guys are a bit more trained than that.
Revolving Door: James B Comey Employment Summary | OpenSecrets

REALLY..........LOL

FBI Dir. Comey: Member, HSBC Board – Clinton Foundation and Drug Cartel Money Launderer

FBI Director Comey was board member of HSBC – Clinton Foundation & Drug Cartel ‘bank of choice’

Let’s investigate…

Many are unaware that Comey’s served on the board of banking giant HSBC (‘international drug money clearing house’) before parachuting softly into the head of the FBI in 2013. That’s only the beginning…

It appears that James Comey (who is actually a lawyer by trade) also has long history of cases ending favorable to Clintons, including the case of Sandy Berger, a former Clinton Administration aid. During the Berger probe, Comey said publicly that ‘we take issues of classified information very seriously’, all the while seeming to undermine the scope of the investigation – presumably to protect the Clintons:

Good qualification to be FBI Director? Not really…

It seems that our beloved FBI Director is or until very recently was a director and board member of HSBC, which is tightly connected to the Clinton Foundation.

“Mr. Comey’s appointment will be for an initial three-year term which, subject to re-election by shareholders, will expire at the conclusion of the 2016 Annual General Meeting.”

“Clinton foundation received up to $81m from clients of controversial HSBC bank”

It’s like a revolving door of money and special projects that the bank and the CF are involved in.

You really don't want to go there. Mnuchin worked for Soros. Several of those in Trump's first cabinet also worked for Goldman Sachs. You know... the place Trump giving Hillary shit for doing speeches for them?

CrowdStrike: Five Things Everyone Is Ignoring About The Russia-DNC Story

1. Obama Appoints CrowdStrike Officer To Admin Post Two Months Before June 2016 Report On Russia Hacking DNC

2. The FBI Never Looked At The DNC’s Servers — Only CrowdStrike Did

3. Comey Contradicted The DNC’s Story On The FBI Asking To See The Server

4. CrowdStrike Co-Founder Is Fellow On Russia Hawk Group, Has Connections To George Soros, Ukrainian Billionaire

5. CrowdStrike Is Funded By Clinton-Loving Google $$

Crowdstrike had been working for the federal government long before this went down.

Ah yes.....the ultimate conversation stopper. When in doubt....claim they're part of the DNC. Classic Trump dodge....make claims that are completely unable to be proven.

I mentioned him..........the article did ...........he donates to Cloudstrike...........poor thing.

Why didn't HSBC officials go to jail for laundering money..............oh.....never mind they donate to the Clinton Foundation who are above the law.

Sorry .......I forgot it's ok to launder money to drug cartels and not go to jail when you bribe the high up Politicians......

What was I thinking.

Please ignore that information I posted about Comey too..........HE'S BEEN THERE 30 YEARS SAVING US ALL.........The MAN IS A FUCKING HERO........according to your post.

Comey helped Trump get elected. It's funny as fuck for you guys to vilify him for it. :abgg2q.jpg:

What am I making up? YOU said it and YOU gave it as your example.

YOU compared hacking an enrichment plant to illegally make nuclear weapons to another country hacking into the U.S. to interfere in the Democratic Presidential election.

Do YOU even read what YOU type?
I gave it as an example of cyber hacking and how countries DO IT............This is nothing new..........and yes it's a problem..........

You compared it to saying I was for the Iranians which is a complete and utter joke.

You said it. You said it was wrong for the U.S. to hack the Iranians who were ILLEGALLY making a nuclear weapon.

Do you REALLY not see those are comparable?
No the fuck I didn't moron. That article used it as examples on hacks............and how to protect yourself on these type of attacks...........

Never said it was wrong to do so............countries are doing it to each other right and left now......which is the point.

He knows what you said. He is pretending he doesn't in order to purposefully muddle the issue.

Various forms of lying is really all liberals do anymore.

Yes I know EXACTLY what he said. It's in post #117 where he compares the U.S. hacking the Iranian nuclear weapon facility to Russia hacking elections.

It makes him look very stupid, and that's what happens when you just parrot information instead of thinking for yourself.

Standard lefty tactic. Taking a point out of context and misrepresenting it.

YOu know his point was that hacking is widespread, not that the two examples were the same.

Your pretense otherwise, is a lie.

You are lying.

You are a liar.

Clinton foundation received up to $81m from clients of controversial HSBC bank

• Leaked files reveal identities of wealthy donors with accounts in Geneva
  • Donors gave as much as $81m to Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation
  • Hillary Clinton expected to make inequality a key issue of any 2016 campaign
HSBC to pay $1.9 billion U.S. fine in money-laundering case

Laundering money to drug cartels.....................NOT A SINGLE ONE GOES TO JAIL............

Different rules for different people.

Lord have mercy... the NRA donated how much to Trump? And who donated a shit ton of money to the NRA? Oh yeah... Russian oligarchs.

What was I thinking.

Comey helped Trump get elected. It's funny as fuck for you guys to vilify him for it. :abgg2q.jpg:
/----/ Actually Hillary helped Trump get elected just by being Hillary.

I gave it as an example of cyber hacking and how countries DO IT............This is nothing new..........and yes it's a problem..........

You compared it to saying I was for the Iranians which is a complete and utter joke.

You said it. You said it was wrong for the U.S. to hack the Iranians who were ILLEGALLY making a nuclear weapon.

No the fuck I didn't moron. That article used it as examples on hacks............and how to protect yourself on these type of attacks...........

Never said it was wrong to do so............countries are doing it to each other right and left now......which is the point.

He knows what you said. He is pretending he doesn't in order to purposefully muddle the issue.

Yes I know EXACTLY what he said. It's in post #117 where he compares the U.S. hacking the Iranian nuclear weapon facility to Russia hacking elections.

It makes him look very stupid, and that's what happens when you just parrot information instead of thinking for yourself.

YOu know his point was that hacking is widespread, not that the two examples were the same.

You are lying.

You are a liar.

You can't even get your shit straight. If he didn't mean the two actions were equal, then he shouldn't have posted it as if they were equal. That's the kind of shit that happens when you can't think for yourself and you just cut and paste.

You haven't added a fucking thing to this thread other than to try and flame me, when I've not said a single lie. I've simply repeated HIS words back to him. And yes, I took a screen shot of his post in case he goes back and edits it. :)

Let's muddy the water a little more.........article showing a guy who said he hacked it all and did it easy........
DNC hacker slams CrowdStrike, publishes opposition memo on Donald Trump

The hacker claiming responsibility for the DNC attack (using the alias Guccifer 2.0) mocked CrowdStrike's assessment that he was a sophisticated hacker group, noting that he was pleased the company "appreciated my skills so highly. But in fact, it was easy, very easy."

"Guccifer may have been the first one who penetrated Hillary Clinton’s and other Democrats’ mail servers. But he certainly wasn’t the last. No wonder any other hacker could easily get access to the DNC’s servers. Shame on CrowdStrike: Do you think I’ve been in the DNC’s networks for almost a year and saved only 2 documents? Do you really believe it?"

As proof, he published the full opposition report on Donald Trump, which describes the GOP presidential candidate having "no core."

The 235-page memo is essentially a timeline and collection of comments and speeches given by Trump, as well as an overview of his political stance and mindset.

A 2-page memo to the DNC was included in the cache of posted files, which outlines the suggested positioning and public message strategy around the national election and the match-up between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

In response to DNC comments that no financial information was accessed during the attack, several donor lists were also published on Wednesday by the hacker, showing millions in financial contributions from Hollywood elites, businesses, trade groups, and unions.

The hacker ended their disclosure with a notice that a bulk of the compromised documents, including memos marked confidential and secret – allegedly taken from Hillary Clinton's personal email server – were delivered to WikiLeaks.

Guccifer 2.0 is proven to be the Russian GRU.

Do you really not know that yet?
SO WHAT...............they have known about this since Obama...........

Took them 2 years to charge them when they were in Russia with no way to arrest them and bring them to trial.

Why now..............

It is? So you want new people every 3-4 years or so?

Sound like a good idea, you demand a new pretzeldent every 4 (or 8) years too after all
Do you have any clue how hard it is to find people smart enough, honest enough, and willing to basically give up their own lives to serve their country?

The honesty and serving part is the problem, that's why it makes sense to replace them from time to time, keeps them honest

Do you seriously think people like Clapper/Brennan/Comey (and their bank accounts) etc. look like they have sacrificed everything for their country btw?
And these guys did it for over 30 years.

Yes, that's what makes them part of the deep state
We aren't talking about assembly line jobs. These guys are a bit more trained than that.

They're certainly trained and conditioned to keep the deep state and it's agenda going after 30 years, I don't think that's a good thing though

:alcoholic:

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

More: From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?
So...............

Sanctions were placed on Russia when a group of Russian spies were caught back then. This is nothing new..........We threw out diplomats under OBAMA...........The Russians countered.............

This NEW OMFG crap is now the SPEARPHISHING element of the same dang thing. Which was done from abroad at a very low cost.....100k.....

The ones caught on American soil were thrown out of the country...............and now the big NEWS..........they hacked from Russia as well. Soooooo..........they knew about this from Crowdstrike information a long long long time ago..............But decided to push it out when Trump was meeting with Putin.......They could have done this a year and a half ago......................WHY DIDN'T THEY...............hmmmmm...........

Furthermore.............this is nothing new...........a Cyber hacking War has been going on for quite some time. Many countries have been doing it. I'm not going to waste my time and show those again to a group of LEFTIST idiots who THINK THEY HAVE FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL because Trump's little NO COMMENT...................Perhaps we could start up another thread of 57 States................Anyways...........Mueller can't force these guys to come to the United States and the FBI has a crime unit that NORMALLY HANDLES these cases.............This part of the SAGA is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.......

Mueller already got punked by Russia when they decided to show up demanding DISCLOSURE from the previous case.........Got his ass in hot water with a Judge........poor thing.

Anyway........Look up FANCY BEAR..........this is the Cloudstrike Story........and Enjoy.........

One last point........the FBI never got access to the DNC server......Cloudstrike gave them the info........PAID FOR BY THE DNC.......and that company has democratic ties.........

One....last....point.....try....and....learn....proper.....punctuation.........

How to Use English Punctuation Correctly

Have.....a....nice.....day.

BTW.....don't....bother...replying....to.....this....as....I....won't....waste.....my.....time....reading....your.....drivel....replies.......at....me..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You are lying.

You are a liar.

You can't even get your shit straight. If he didn't mean the two actions were equal, then he shouldn't have posted it as if they were equal. That's the kind of shit that happens when you can't think for yourself and you just cut and paste.

You haven't added a fucking thing to this thread other than to try and flame me, when I've not said a single lie. I've simply repeated HIS words back to him. And yes, I took a screen shot of his post in case he goes back and edits it. :)

He did not post them as though they were equal.

He posted them with the clear intent of showing that hacking is widespread.

The "equal" stuff was all invented by you in your own head.

I don't buy that that was an innocent mistake. You seem too bright for something like that.

I think you are lying.

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?

If Trump was told this before he was President, then why didn't Obama do anything about it? Little to late at that point. We know the answer. Same reason no one cared when kids were being separated from their parents under Obama.

Clinton foundation received up to $81m from clients of controversial HSBC bank

• Leaked files reveal identities of wealthy donors with accounts in Geneva
  • Donors gave as much as $81m to Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation
  • Hillary Clinton expected to make inequality a key issue of any 2016 campaign
HSBC to pay $1.9 billion U.S. fine in money-laundering case

Laundering money to drug cartels.....................NOT A SINGLE ONE GOES TO JAIL............

Different rules for different people.

Lord have mercy... the NRA donated how much to Trump? And who donated a shit ton of money to the NRA? Oh yeah... Russian oligarchs.

Now this idiot tries to spin spearphishing to the NRA...........lol

Comical.......

So...............

Sanctions were placed on Russia when a group of Russian spies were caught back then. This is nothing new..........We threw out diplomats under OBAMA...........The Russians countered.............

This NEW OMFG crap is now the SPEARPHISHING element of the same dang thing. Which was done from abroad at a very low cost.....100k.....

The ones caught on American soil were thrown out of the country...............and now the big NEWS..........they hacked from Russia as well. Soooooo..........they knew about this from Crowdstrike information a long long long time ago..............But decided to push it out when Trump was meeting with Putin.......They could have done this a year and a half ago......................WHY DIDN'T THEY...............hmmmmm...........

Furthermore.............this is nothing new...........a Cyber hacking War has been going on for quite some time. Many countries have been doing it. I'm not going to waste my time and show those again to a group of LEFTIST idiots who THINK THEY HAVE FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL because Trump's little NO COMMENT...................Perhaps we could start up another thread of 57 States................Anyways...........Mueller can't force these guys to come to the United States and the FBI has a crime unit that NORMALLY HANDLES these cases.............This part of the SAGA is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.......

Mueller already got punked by Russia when they decided to show up demanding DISCLOSURE from the previous case.........Got his ass in hot water with a Judge........poor thing.

Anyway........Look up FANCY BEAR..........this is the Cloudstrike Story........and Enjoy.........

One last point........the FBI never got access to the DNC server......Cloudstrike gave them the info........PAID FOR BY THE DNC.......and that company has democratic ties.........

One....last....point.....try....and....learn....proper.....punctuation.........

How to Use English Punctuation Correctly

Have.....a....nice.....day.

BTW.....don't....bother...replying....to.....this....as....I....won't....waste.....my.....time....reading....your.....drivel....replies.......at....me..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
OK...............Don't...............like.............the ...........information...............you.......become ...........the ..........grammar...........police..............

have..........a ..............nice..............day........................

What was I thinking.

right and wrong doesn't change whether or not i would benefit from it.

Why didn’t Obama stop Putin?

HE DID

After our intelligence briefed Obama on this he confronted Putin at G24 and there were no further attacks untill he left office.

3112.jpg

Former US Deputy Attorney General joins HSBC Board | Announcement

For and on behalf of
HSBC Holdings plc
R G Barber
Group Company Secretary

Supplementary information:
As a non-executive Director Mr. Comey will not have a service contract with HSBC Holdings plc. He will be paid a Director’s fee of £95,000 per annum, as authorised by shareholders at the 2011 Annual General Meeting. Mr. Comey will also receive a fee of £30,000 per annum as a member of the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee as approved by the Directors in January 2013.

Mr. Comey does not have any interests in the shares of HSBC Holdings plc within the meaning of Part XV of the Securities and Futures Ordinance.

No shareholder is entitled to exercise or control the exercise of 10% or more of the voting power at any general meeting of the Company.

http://www.euroinvestor.com/news/20...ey-resigns-to-become-director-of-fbi/12431033

LONDON--Banking giant HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBA.LN) said Wednesday James B Comey, Jr., an independent non-executive Director, has resigned from the Board with effect from Sept. 4, following his confirmation by the U.S. Senate as the next Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

MAIN FACTS:
-Mr. Comey was nominated for that post by President Barack Obama in June.

-Mr. Comey was appointed to the HSBC Board on March 4 and served on the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee.

-Shares in London at 1130 GMT up 11 pence, or 1.53%, at 747 pence valuing the company at 137.24 billion pounds.

July 31, 2013 07:49 ET (11:49 GMT)

images

Forum List

Back