NYT: Trump told in January 2017 that Putin ordered hacking

Why didn’t Obama stop Putin?

HE DID

After our intelligence briefed Obama on this he confronted Putin at G24 and there were no further attacks untill he left office.

3112.jpg
Really? Then there was no meddling in the 2016 elections? Tell your friends.

Dummy, check the timeline.

Obama found out in August, confronted Putin in September. Hacking took place way before that.

FURTHER, Obama wanted to do a bi-partisan public reponse to the Russian meddling but Republicans REFUSED. He wanted to avoid this becoming a partisan issue, but Republicans went with politics-first.

Opinion | Obama stood up to Russian interference. Now Trump must follow through.

Last edited:
From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

More: From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?

Why didn't O stop this. This supposedly all happened under his rule. We know that answer though. He and the mainstream thought the Hillary had it in the bag so they didnt want to make a big deal about it. When Trump won, all of a sudden it was a big deal. Lol. It was like magic .

HE DID

After our intelligence briefed Obama on this he confronted Putin at G24 and there were no further attacks untill he left office.

3112.jpg

Obama found out in August. Hacking took place way before that.
is that when he also found out that hillary had her own e-mail server?

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?
So...............

Sanctions were placed on Russia when a group of Russian spies were caught back then. This is nothing new..........We threw out diplomats under OBAMA...........The Russians countered.............

This NEW OMFG crap is now the SPEARPHISHING element of the same dang thing. Which was done from abroad at a very low cost.....100k.....

The ones caught on American soil were thrown out of the country...............and now the big NEWS..........they hacked from Russia as well. Soooooo..........they knew about this from Crowdstrike information a long long long time ago..............But decided to push it out when Trump was meeting with Putin.......They could have done this a year and a half ago......................WHY DIDN'T THEY...............hmmmmm...........

Furthermore.............this is nothing new...........a Cyber hacking War has been going on for quite some time. Many countries have been doing it. I'm not going to waste my time and show those again to a group of LEFTIST idiots who THINK THEY HAVE FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL because Trump's little NO COMMENT...................Perhaps we could start up another thread of 57 States................Anyways...........Mueller can't force these guys to come to the United States and the FBI has a crime unit that NORMALLY HANDLES these cases.............This part of the SAGA is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.......

Mueller already got punked by Russia when they decided to show up demanding DISCLOSURE from the previous case.........Got his ass in hot water with a Judge........poor thing.

Anyway........Look up FANCY BEAR..........this is the Cloudstrike Story........and Enjoy.........

One last point........the FBI never got access to the DNC server......Cloudstrike gave them the info........PAID FOR BY THE DNC.......and that company has democratic ties.........

One....last....point.....try....and....learn....proper.....punctuation.........

How to Use English Punctuation Correctly

Have.....a....nice.....day.

BTW.....don't....bother...replying....to.....this....as....I....won't....waste.....my.....time....reading....your.....drivel....replies.......at....me..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
OK...............Don't...............like.............the ...........information...............you.......become ...........the ..........grammar...........police..............

have..........a ..............nice..............day........................

:abgg2q.jpg:

Want to know how to tell when someone has a COLOSSAL ego on a chat forum? If you tell them you will not read their replies AND YET...they reply anyway.

I have no idea what you typed...but your reply speaks volumes about how desperate you are for attention.

What a sad loser you are, Trumpbot.

We are done here...and you are now off to my ignore list (I try not to waste time on closed-minded Trumpbots).

Have..............a...................................nice.......................................................................................day........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Exposed: FBI Director James Comey's Clinton Foundation Connection

Lockheed Martin

But Comey earned $6 million in one year alone from Lockheed Martin. Lockheed Martin became a Clinton Foundation donor that very year.

Comey served as deputy attorney general under John Ashcroft for two years of the Bush administration. When he left the Bush administration, he went directly to Lockheed Martin and became vice president, acting as a general counsel.

How much money did James Comey make from Lockheed Martin in his last year with the company, which he left in 2010? More than $6 million in compensation.

Who Is Peter Comey?

When our source called the Chinatown offices of D.C. law firm DLA Piper and asked for “Peter Comey,” a receptionist immediately put him through to Comey’s direct line. But Peter Comey is not featured on the DLA Piper website.

Peter Comey serves as “Senior Director of Real Estate Operations for the Americas” for DLA Piper. James Comey was not questioned about his relationship with Peter Comey in his confirmation hearing.

DLA Piper is the firm that performed the independent audit of the Clinton Foundation in November during Clinton-World’s first big push to put the email scandal behind them. DLA Piper’s employees taken as a whole represent a major Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign donation bloc and Clinton Foundation donation base.

DLA Piper ranks #5 on Hillary Clinton’s all-time career Top Contributors list, just ahead of Goldman Sachs.

And here is another thing: Peter Comey has a mortgage on his house that is owned by his brother James Comey, the FBI director.

Peter Comey’s financial records, obtained by Breitbart News, show that he bought a $950,000 house in Vienna, Virginia, in June 2008. He needed a $712,500 mortgage from First Savings Mortgage Corporation.

So...............

Sanctions were placed on Russia when a group of Russian spies were caught back then. This is nothing new..........We threw out diplomats under OBAMA...........The Russians countered.............

This NEW OMFG crap is now the SPEARPHISHING element of the same dang thing. Which was done from abroad at a very low cost.....100k.....

The ones caught on American soil were thrown out of the country...............and now the big NEWS..........they hacked from Russia as well. Soooooo..........they knew about this from Crowdstrike information a long long long time ago..............But decided to push it out when Trump was meeting with Putin.......They could have done this a year and a half ago......................WHY DIDN'T THEY...............hmmmmm...........

Furthermore.............this is nothing new...........a Cyber hacking War has been going on for quite some time. Many countries have been doing it. I'm not going to waste my time and show those again to a group of LEFTIST idiots who THINK THEY HAVE FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL because Trump's little NO COMMENT...................Perhaps we could start up another thread of 57 States................Anyways...........Mueller can't force these guys to come to the United States and the FBI has a crime unit that NORMALLY HANDLES these cases.............This part of the SAGA is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.......

Mueller already got punked by Russia when they decided to show up demanding DISCLOSURE from the previous case.........Got his ass in hot water with a Judge........poor thing.

Anyway........Look up FANCY BEAR..........this is the Cloudstrike Story........and Enjoy.........

One last point........the FBI never got access to the DNC server......Cloudstrike gave them the info........PAID FOR BY THE DNC.......and that company has democratic ties.........

One....last....point.....try....and....learn....proper.....punctuation.........

How to Use English Punctuation Correctly

Have.....a....nice.....day.

BTW.....don't....bother...replying....to.....this....as....I....won't....waste.....my.....time....reading....your.....drivel....replies.......at....me..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
OK...............Don't...............like.............the ...........information...............you.......become ...........the ..........grammar...........police..............

have..........a ..............nice..............day........................

Want to know how to tell when someone has a COLOSSAL ego on a chat forum? If you tell them you will not read their replies AND YET...they reply anyway.

I have no idea what you typed...but your reply speaks volumes about how desperate you are for attention.

What a sad loser you are, Trumpbot.

We are done here...and you are now off to my ignore list (I try not to waste time on Trumpbot losers).

Have..............a...................................nice.......................................................................................day........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You offer nothing to the discussion.............Lewd doggy was praising Comey on how he SACRIFICED with his 30 years of Service to the FBI........

I just tore that argument to shreds................

Poor thing making 6 million in 1 year for Lockhead.........making money with HSBC.........brother big dog paychecks with DLA.....

Oh.........the poor little things...............SACRIFICE...........unbiased SERVICE..............

:iyfyus.jpg:

HE DID

3112.jpg

Obama found out in August, confronted Putin in September. Hacking took place way before that.

FURTHER, Obama wanted to do a bi-partisan public reponse to the Russian meddling but Republicans REFUSED. He wanted to avoid this becoming a partisan issue, but Republicans went with politics-first.

Opinion | Obama stood up to Russian interference. Now Trump must follow through.
citing an OPINION article is pointless. if i cite an opinion that disagrees can mine be right cause i "feelz" it more than you do?

Former US Deputy Attorney General joins HSBC Board | Announcement

For and on behalf of
HSBC Holdings plc
R G Barber

Group Company Secretary

Supplementary information:
As a non-executive Director Mr. Comey will not have a service contract with HSBC Holdings plc. He will be paid a Director’s fee of £95,000 per annum, as authorised by shareholders at the 2011 Annual General Meeting. Mr. Comey will also receive a fee of £30,000 per annum as a member of the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee as approved by the Directors in January 2013.

Mr. Comey does not have any interests in the shares of HSBC Holdings plc within the meaning of Part XV of the Securities and Futures Ordinance.

No shareholder is entitled to exercise or control the exercise of 10% or more of the voting power at any general meeting of the Company.

HSBC Holdings: James Comey Resigns to Become Director of FBI

LONDON--Banking giant HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBA.LN) said Wednesday James B Comey, Jr., an independent non-executive Director, has resigned from the Board with effect from Sept. 4, following his confirmation by the U.S. Senate as the next Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

MAIN FACTS:
-Mr. Comey was nominated for that post by President Barack Obama in June.

-Mr. Comey was appointed to the HSBC Board on March 4 and served on the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee.

-Shares in London at 1130 GMT up 11 pence, or 1.53%, at 747 pence valuing the company at 137.24 billion pounds.

July 31, 2013 07:49 ET (11:49 GMT)

images

Umm yea, fired people get new jobs, because the bills do not stop coming in after you stop getting paid.

This was during the Obama Regime. When Obama was President, he ridiculed Mr. Trump when Trump suggested that the election could be rigged. Obama had an obligation to mention the problems publicly BEFORE the election.

Further, Obama said he told Uncle Pooty to "cut it out", was Obama lying? Is this perjury?

Oh, Jesus fuck. Trump was saying it would be rigged in Hillary's favor.

I can only come here so often, the level of stupidity is gag-worthy.

Netflix documentary re-examines HSBC’s $881 million money-laundering scandal

HSBC, Europe’s biggest bank, paid a $1.9 billion fine in 2012 to avoid prosecution for allowing at least $881 million in proceeds from the sale of illegal drugs. In addition to facilitating money laundering by drug cartels, evidence was found of HSBC moving money for Saudi banks tied to terrorist groups. Even though federal investigators found evidence “that senior bank officials were complicit in the illegal activity,” no HSBC executives faced charges for their actions. The Wall Street Journal revealed in 2016 that U.S. Justice Department officials, led by President Obama’s former Attorney General Eric Holder, overruled their prosecutors’ recommendation to pursue criminal charges against HSBC in 2012.

images

And get this:

gop.jpg

Fucking teason weasels.

Former US Deputy Attorney General joins HSBC Board | Announcement

For and on behalf of
HSBC Holdings plc
R G Barber

Group Company Secretary

Supplementary information:
As a non-executive Director Mr. Comey will not have a service contract with HSBC Holdings plc. He will be paid a Director’s fee of £95,000 per annum, as authorised by shareholders at the 2011 Annual General Meeting. Mr. Comey will also receive a fee of £30,000 per annum as a member of the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee as approved by the Directors in January 2013.

Mr. Comey does not have any interests in the shares of HSBC Holdings plc within the meaning of Part XV of the Securities and Futures Ordinance.

No shareholder is entitled to exercise or control the exercise of 10% or more of the voting power at any general meeting of the Company.

HSBC Holdings: James Comey Resigns to Become Director of FBI

LONDON--Banking giant HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBA.LN) said Wednesday James B Comey, Jr., an independent non-executive Director, has resigned from the Board with effect from Sept. 4, following his confirmation by the U.S. Senate as the next Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

MAIN FACTS:
-Mr. Comey was nominated for that post by President Barack Obama in June.

-Mr. Comey was appointed to the HSBC Board on March 4 and served on the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee.

-Shares in London at 1130 GMT up 11 pence, or 1.53%, at 747 pence valuing the company at 137.24 billion pounds.

July 31, 2013 07:49 ET (11:49 GMT)

images

Umm yea, fired people get new jobs, because the bills do not stop coming in after you stop getting paid.
Umm......yeah........Lewd doggy doggy was saying about poor COMEY.............poor thing.

His 30 years of SACRIFICE to the FBI and service to his country.

Complete and UTTER JOKE..............follow the money and find the DIRT BAGS.

Well there you have it - Another awesome piece of reporting from the NYT - With credit to Obejoekenobe

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.​

LOCK HIM UP!!

makeamerica-great-again-lock-him-up-occupy-democrats-21423728.png
Hate to break this to you, Sparky but the Russians have been "meddling" in our elections for decades! They did it under Obama, they did it under Bush, they did it under Clinton, they did it under the first Bush, they did it under Reagan! Barry didn't care about Russian attempts to meddle until Hillary lost and all of the sleazy things that his Party had been doing were revealed. Now you liberals care?

Got a citation for that fucked up allegation?

HE DID

3112.jpg

citing an OPINION article is pointless. if i cite an opinion that disagrees can mine be right cause i "feelz" it more than you do?

Did you even read it? It's from an insider talking about unofficial stuff going on in the background.

Congressional briefings began in early August and finished once Congress returned to Washington after the summer recess. At that point, the president invited the majority and minority leaders of the House and Senate to the White House, ostensibly to discuss the budget and his trip to Asia. The real purpose of this meeting was to discuss the alarming news about Russian ambitions to interfere with the election and ask the four leaders to draft a statement of concern. This joint, bipartisan statement was thought by the White House to be particularly important since state and local authorities had been reluctant to accept the assistance being offered by the Department of Homeland Security, and we believed a bipartisan statement would help persuade them to put aside their concerns and work with the federal government to protect our election infrastructure.

On Sept. 5, Obama delivered this message to President Vladimir Putin with stark clarity about the consequences if the Russians continued their efforts. Later that month, a similarly unambiguous message was passed through Russia’s embassy. We believe that these direct warnings in fact caused the Russians to dial back their efforts to interfere.

Last edited:
This happened when Obama was STILL the President, so OBAMA KNEW, why didn't he ORDER them to do something in October 2016? And if the CIA/FBI/NSA knew about it, why didn’t they do anything? Were they ordered not to? Did Obama tell them to STAND DOWN?

That is the underlining scandal. John Brennan and James Comey should be put UNDER OATH to testify about this situation.

Also countless American Intelligence officials already testified before The United States Senate Committee's that the “Russian interference” had NO effect on the election outcome result.

The questions are now:

What did Obama and his Administration know in October 2016?

Whatever they knew THEN WHY didn't they do something to prevent it?

NO ONE has said that 200,000+ views of fake news from over a thousand paid trolls and bots had "no effect" on the election. What they said was that there was no evidence VOTES WERE CHANGED (IOW, voting machine or election roll tampering).

Only an idiot would believe that it didn't didn't INFLUENCE an electoral outcome which was decided by less than 78,000 votes in three states.

As for Obama doing nothing? - WRONG. He didn't do enough.

Facebook testified that there were only a couple of thousand posts out of 2 count them TWO BILLION. Only 5 grand spent on you tube. Where are you getting your bullshit numbers.

You gonna get it at some point that YouTube was little if NO factor. Social media was and YouTube is not primarily social media unless it gets tweeted or posted on Facebook. Again - 126 million views and tens of million of likes on FB and another 100 million on Twitter with tens of millions of retweets.

I'm in advertising and marketing. Are you going to suggest to me that if 200 million people see a good ad that at least 1% of them won't end up buying? That would be 2 million buyers. Trump won the EC by 77,000 votes in 3 states. The fake news, ads and bot activity were heavily directed at those three states making it even more likely that there was an influence on the election.

Get your head out of the sand.

This happened when Obama was STILL the President, so OBAMA KNEW, why didn't he ORDER them to do something in October 2016? And if the CIA/FBI/NSA knew about it, why didn’t they do anything? Were they ordered not to? Did Obama tell them to STAND DOWN?

That is the underlining scandal. John Brennan and James Comey should be put UNDER OATH to testify about this situation.

Also countless American Intelligence officials already testified before The United States Senate Committee's that the “Russian interference” had NO effect on the election outcome result.

The questions are now:

What did Obama and his Administration know in October 2016?

Whatever they knew THEN WHY didn't they do something to prevent it?

NO ONE has said that 200,000+ views of fake news from over a thousand paid trolls and bots had "no effect" on the election. What they said was that there was no evidence VOTES WERE CHANGED (IOW, voting machine or election roll tampering).

Only an idiot would believe that it didn't didn't INFLUENCE an electoral outcome which was decided by less than 78,000 votes in three states.

As for Obama doing nothing? - WRONG. He didn't do enough.

"What they said was that there was no evidence VOTES WERE CHANGED (IOW, voting machine or election roll tampering)."

So if NO VOTES WERE CHANGED that means that Hillary LOST the election and The Donald won a LEGITIMATE ELECTION, IF votes WOULD have been CHANGED that would be a different situation, but that didn't happen so The Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd and the Globalist Dick Suckers like those who head the POLITICAL Witch Hunt need to realise this:

HILLARY LOST THE ELECTION.

And EVEN if they removed The Donald, they get Mike Pence. Hillary is NOT going to be INSTALLED and Obama is NOT going to be RE-INSTALLED.

WTF?! This whole thing is so insane it's off the chart. TOTAL UNHINGED DERANGEMENT from across the board.

"As for Obama doing nothing? - WRONG. He didn't do enough."

Wrong Obama did NOTHING. He did 100% NOTHING. He even gave TWO press conferences where he stated that nothing or NOBODY could interfere with the election, he STATED the election process was PROTECTED. So he was babbling deliberate horsecrap OR the whole Russia interfered with the election is TOTAL horsecrap served up to YOU by the SAME American Intelligence Agencies that VOMITED up that Saddam Hussein had WMD when he DIDN'T because they said that because it gave GWB and his Lapdog Tony Blair the EXCUSE to invade Iraq and bomb to DEATH approx ONE MILLION Iraqi men, women and children.
Obama did "nothing" because Mitch Mcconnell watered down the Russia response.

Exactly ^ McTurtle didn't want to bring any discussion to the floor that might have suggested Agent Orange was being goosed by Russian spies or had won by hook and crook.

HE DID

3112.jpg

Did you even read it? It's from an insider talking about unofficial stuff going on in the background.

Congressional briefings began in early August and finished once Congress returned to Washington after the summer recess. At that point, the president invited the majority and minority leaders of the House and Senate to the White House, ostensibly to discuss the budget and his trip to Asia. The real purpose of this meeting was to discuss the alarming news about Russian ambitions to interfere with the election and ask the four leaders to draft a statement of concern. This joint, bipartisan statement was thought by the White House to be particularly important since state and local authorities had been reluctant to accept the assistance being offered by the Department of Homeland Security, and we believed a bipartisan statement would help persuade them to put aside their concerns and work with the federal government to protect our election infrastructure.
yea, i read it starting off with OPINION - hence it's an opinion article and i don't give a fuck about YOU SHOULD FEEL LIKE I DO articles these days.

I just put up a thread that the great "disinformation and propaganda campaign" resulted in a couple of thousand posts on Facebook out of 2 freaking billion.

5 grand only spent on you tube. Oh yeah. That must prove that the election was swung for Trump. What bullshit.

Nonsense - over 100 grand on Facebook alone
Fake Russian Facebook Accounts Bought $100,000 in Political Ads

126 million views and 20 million likes on Facebook alone
Russia-backed Facebook posts 'reached 126m Americans' during US election

After that, add another 100 million retweets of bot material on Twitter. You were correct about only one thing - YouTube had very little influence

Did any of that CHANGE VOTES on the election day? No.

Beside the point Derpy

It's NOT beside the point, it's crucial to the point.

NO VOTES WERE CHANGED ie. NONE of it affected the election result. Period. Hillary lost and The Donald won, NO VOTES were TAKEN from Hillary and given to The Donald. The election was NOT Rigged OR Hacked.

I see, the systematic drip of hacked DNC and Podesta emails had absolutely no influence on the election.

Go back to bed.

Will HSBC Deal Come Back to Haunt Loretta Lynch? – Rolling Stone

Three years ago, then-U.S. Attorney of the Eastern District of New York Loretta Lynch crafted a soft-touch deferred-prosecution deal for Europe’s largest bank, HSBC, which had only been caught in the largest drug-money-laundering case in history.

Today, as Lynch awaits approval for the Attorney General job, HSBC is in the news again. This time, the global mega-bank is being exposed in a massive scheme to help wealthy clients avoid taxes. This is from the New York Times:

In a report released on Sunday, the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists… said that secret documents revealed that bank employees had reassured clients that HSBC would not disclose details of their accounts to tax authorities in their home countries and discussed options to avoid paying taxes on those assets.

Countless similar examples are appearing the in the press. The numbers being thrown out are incredible. The Swiss arm of the bank at its height apparently hid as much as $120 billion. The bank unit was essentially, as one observer described it, a “tax avoidance and tax evasion service.”

This HSBC story is an incredibly explosive one when one takes into account the recent regulatory history of this company. The bank has been a central player in two recent lurid criminal scandals, one involving the rigging of currency markets, the other the aforementioned case involving money-laundering.

loretta-lynch-director-of-the-departmentof-obstruction-of-justice-6068596.png

Forum List

Back